Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dashing through the snow [open // mission]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 12:49:01 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Aw....look at it go," the pinkette breathed out as she watched the lone bird trek through the thick snow. not only was the nearest town still quite a ways away, the air brewed with an harsh wind, promising a blizzard soon enough. Snow had began to heavily fall, instantly covering any snowy footprints the moment they were made. Not to mention, there were so many scary pokemon on this path! The poor thing would be eaten or robbed alive if it didn't leave.

But, yet, the well-spirited bird continued to waddle along, dragging the massive sack full of gifts through the snow with a look of sheer determination. She'd been following it for at least five minutes now, wondering if, as the conditions got worse or as it fell and stumbled, if it'd give up but...no, it hadn't.

And so, with a blaze in her eyes, she couldn't help but vow to protect and guide the young bird. picking up her pace from where she'd been lagging behind and following the delibird, she offered the startled pokemon a smile. "i'm here to help! let's go together, okay?" she gave a big, friendly, kinda dumb smile and a thumbs up. the ice type looked a bit confused for a moment, but, quickly accepted the offer with a happy flap of its wings. with that, the duo continued forth.

it seemed she had made the right decision though. several moments later, a howl came forth. And from it, several dark shadows appeared on the cliffs and mountainside that flanked the lone, straight path. Sliding down, multiple mightyena appeared, looking far more feral and savage than the friendly (and occasionally destructive) faces Noelle often saw on kyle's own. for a moment, she hoped to see her friend appear and call the dogs back over to his side, but, it was merely wishful thinking. these dogs were wild, and she was without her dog training companion to deal with them. which meant she'd have to get rid of them the 'old fashion way'.

it was eight on one, but, she was up for the challenge! with a nervous smile, she gave a trembling grin, "you should've called more of your friends if you wanted an even fight. you are dealing with a dragon master, after all!"

....shit, she was going to get mauled to death.
@open
mission
close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 18:40:02 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"ladies..." with grace and poise in tone, a soft feminine voice called upon the assistance of her female companions, "...assemble, disarming voice." from behind the delibird and pinkette did a woman come to pass the duo by. flowing hair followed in her wake with a signature red ribbon casually seen tied to a strand of hair upon the side. the female adorned a drop shoulder turtleneck sweater dress, colored blue, with a black belt around her abdomen. thigh-high winter boots were worn for footwear. a backpack in tow and warm, blue earmuffs were the following accessories she possessed upon her person.

an order issued, a harmonious tune was converged together between primarina and milotic. a fairy-based sound disrupting the mightyena's eardrums as the female duo stood beside their mistress. "if you wish to fight, we'll gladly be your opponent." it was good practice, after all. it had been awhile since she was in anything action-oriented, so this was quite the thrill for the songstress. the mightyena, weary of being hit with another distasteful fairy cry, decided to seek their prey elsewhere.

"phew..." the woman began to shiver. "that was so scary, i thought they were going to continue their assault." turning to face the pinkette and the delibird, she'd come to ask the female trainer, "are you and your pokemon, alright?" she'd run over to grab the palm of her hands. with milotic and primarina at her side, she'd say, "it's a good thing we were here. what on earth are you doing up here on your own in this place?"

notes: invaded.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #fafafa; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 8:18:07 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
a voice of silk and feminine woes caught the priestess off guard. with a melodic chorus, the dark hounds were sent scattering. her knees felt weak, likely due to sheer relief. before she could collapse onto them though, her 'savior' appeared.

it was a...girl? but, a cute girl, not like the brutish elite four women. she commanded her two pokemon with grace that noelle could easily respect, and she couldn't help but stare in sheer awe, even as she was questioned. "amazing," the pinkette breathed out. similarly, the delibird seemed to fawn over the new arrival as well, its wings eagerly flapping. "you were amazing!" noelle repeated, voice louder and excitable, as she offered the other female's hands a brief squeeze.

"we're fine!" she quickly dismisses any concern with a shake of her head. "i saw this little guy struggling to make it over the mountain, so i wanted to help out but...i...might've been a little over my head. and unprepared." she admitted sheepishly, releasing the other trainer's hands to rub the back of her head.

"if you hadn't showed up when you did..." she trailed off, but, there was a clear look of distress on her face. this was why her father was so against her leaving home. she'd wind up getting herself killed one day if she didn't think past step one, and took things more seriously. regardless of her personal feelings though, the fact of the matter was that it was dangerous going down the mountain with only...what, her dragonair on her?

and so, without an ounce of shame nor hesitation, she asked,"we still have to make it down the mountain. do you mind tagging with us, uhm-...? oh! what's your name?"