Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Oh No [Open]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2019 16:55:42 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Christmas Delibird? A little late, aye?"

During a bit of exploration, Josh Dragomir had been visited by a Delibird who had promptly handed him a gift. It was addressed to him from one of the professors he had befriended at the university in Sinnoh, though it looks like the Delibird had gotten lost in transit.

"I appreciate it nonetheless. Safe winds getting back" He remarked to the Delibird with a gentle smile, reaching up to tossle the Delibird's head-fur before sending it on its way. Truthfully, this was his first time in little old Littleroot Town. In his prior adventure in Hoenn, Josh hadn't really found a reason to make his way here. But this time, he wanted to scour Hoenn in its entireity if he was going to be here for awhile. As he watched the Delibird fly away though, the blonde recoiled as a powdery white orb hit him in the head. He turned and slowly stared toward his attacker -- his Raichu, who had thrown it with his tail.

The Raichu had burst into laughter upon seeing his impression, and Josh rolled his eyes. Bringing a gloved hand down into the snow, he promptly put together a snowball before tossing it at the Raichu. Lightning let out a panicked "Rai!" as he dove out of the way, and the snowball sailed into the tall grass. As Josh started making another though, the growl of a group of Poochyena started to fill the area. Josh's head shot up as he looked toward the grass.

"Oh no."

@tag

-Open-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Oh No [Open]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 6:02:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Whatever a Christmas Delibird was, Lake did not know nor was she even aware of it's appearance as she strolled along. Beside her hopped the little Hoothoot she had recieved as a gift a few years back from her beloved mentor, a woman she found to be more of a parent to her then her own parents ever were. Hootey hopped along, large owl eyes darting this way and that as he manouvered through the snowy city streets. "If you get distractd just don't go to far okay?" she requested of the Pokemon, not entirely sure he could keep up with that request.

Sure enough the moment the glasses wearing teenager had looked away, distracted herself by the appearance and then quick disapperance of the red feathered christmas bird as it left Josh, her gaze flickered back toward her friend only to find him gone. "Really? C'mon!" she half snarled to herself in frustration, rolling her eyes at the sight before her. Gone was her Hoothoot and in it's palce were tiny little hoothoot foot tracks that disappeared, obviously the little owl had done his darndest to go flying off without her.

A soft grumble left Lake's mouth as she shrugged her shoulders:She should have known better then to look away from by this point. The green clad teenager did her best to track her friend, only half aware of where she was even walking: Snapped out of her annoyed thoughts by the growls of several wild Pokemon not too far away from where she had walked. "Oh no..." she muttered to herself, turning to face the source of the growling in hopes that her own Pokemon wasn't caught up in there.

As she turned toward the source the redhead spotted the boy and his Raichu, said Raichu looking quite nervous about the gray furred dog Pokemon whos attention he had somehow gotten. Did she want to help? Yes certainly she did but how could she? Hootey was her only Pokemon and he'd gone off somewhere without her! God, she had barely started this journey and was already failing at keeping track of her Pokemon.

She was gonna be in so much trouble later if she didn't find him! almost nervously the girl took a step forward, leaning down and gathering a handful of snow into her black glvoed hand. Quickly forming it into a messy ball though more like a clump she tossed it, managing just barely to peg one of the Poochyena in the back of the head. Gulping softly the girl stepped back, picking up more snow in her hand. Maybe if they think there's more of us then them... maybe they would back off if they thought that?

dragomir. hopping in on this!
Note that there is some kind of +$10 extra bonus for this thread at ever 3rd reply I believe?
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Oh No [Open]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 3:07:28 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

There were some things that Josh was expecting. Snarling, growling, a bit of lunging. But apparently that wasn't what he got, at least not all of them. Instead, a snowball went flying and hit one of the angry dogs in the head. Well, that certainly got the attention of some of them as they turned and started to snarl, growl and advance upon the source. Josh looked up to see the source of the snowball, realizing that a child -- and one without a Pokemon at that -- had stuck their neck out on his behalf.

Well, he had been hoping not to do this, but...

"DUCK!" Josh called to the girl as his expression hardened. It was a sudden transformation in a sense, as he went from casual, laid back and with an open-mouthed expression to that transition, where he looked more stone-faced and dead serious, his eyes determined and fierce. The Raichu followed his example soon after, as Josh made his command shortly after motioning for the Raichu to leap into the tall grass so as to get as far away from the buildings and townsfolk as possible.

"Discharge."

"Rai... CHUUUUU!"

Josh darted to the side as sparks would violently shoot from the Raichu in different directions, striking several of the Poochyena. Those that didn't go down took the hint and made a run for it. Josh had hoped not to cause a commotion or risk hitting other wild Pokemon, but with the girl in play, he had her safety to consider before he had made the decision.

He looked to the girl then, and tilted his head as he walked over, intending to secure confirmation of her welfare.

"That was dangerous."

@luz

-Notes-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Oh No [Open]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 18:46:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The red haired girl watched with not really baited breath as the snow ball she had thrown sailed through the area, pelting one of the angry Poochyena right smack in it's head! She almsot felt bad about that actually: It was just doing it's thing.... then again it's Thing involved trying to attack some dude. so uh, feeling bad might not have been the most standard of responses. REgardless it seemed her effort had guarnered at least some attention.

The dog's whirled around on her, or at least a few of them did and Lake took in a small inhale of breath at the sight. that had not been the smartest of ideas and she'd known it from the get-go:But what else culd she ahve done? Let that guy get hit?No way!

The boy's call for her to duck, combined wit hthe movement of the Raichu and instructions that were given and Lake did as told. She knelt down, narrowly avoiding the potential electric shock of the Discharge though it hit the wild Pokemon group.

She righted herself then, looking toward the older Trainer curiously as he informed her that her actions had been dagnerous. "I know it was, but where's the fun in keeping it safe all the time?" she asked. looking over the guy. "Nice Raichu by the way."

dragomir
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Oh No [Open]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 18:31:34 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Josh would let out a sigh, scratching his head in turn at the girl's response. He supposed he could understand a thrillseeking sort of approach, god knows he was the same way at one point. When he was older than she was now, by the looks of her. So he couldn't really blame her for that. Not that it made it any wiser.

"There are times to take risks, and times to look for better ways. Dying's not fun either" He remarked with a casual shrug as he looked to the Raichu she had complimented. He smirked lightly at her comments and reached down to pat the Raichu on the head. "This is Lightning. He's been my partner since I was close to your age."

With that, he figured he might as well start with introductions of his own. She had helped after all, in her own way. He extended a hand. "Josh. I suppose thanks for the help, either way."

@luz

-Notes-