6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
refresh [m]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 18:58:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
bathhouses from the main attraction of summer's aqua festival were opened for the colder seasons. there were still little to few people who go to the place, and it isn't uncommon to have the entire place for your own.

kyle assumes that was the case when he walks in without anyone in sight.

he sinks into the water. its warmth contrasts the temperature of the air immensely and he finds solace amid the winter from the hot spring provided. the comfort eases him to submerge himself deeper, leaving on his head above the surface.

the peace lingers. it relaxes kyle to a point where his head turns light. eventually, his mind turns blank and he is brought to a state of drowsiness. the temptation of slumber grows until his lids droop.

soon enough, soft snoring is heard throughout the room.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
refresh [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 21:17:19 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"cannonball!" a powerful shout and the pattering sound of naked feet. a shadow cascaded over the sleeping the dog tamer, a splash following. "woohoo!" an excitable shout upon causing a tidal wave, he'd say, "all 10's across the board, i'd say!" the person responsible? none other than mateo martinez, the dragon master of the elite four.

"ah man, talk about a nice way to jump into a tub of boiling water." he felt at peace, enjoying the the water pressure hitting his spine. "man this water is seriously healing me." it was nice to have a bath all to himself--wait, looking around, mateo would say, "i don't know if i was seeing things, but i think i saw someone on my way in." he was oblivious to the fact that was in the same tub as him. he'd continue to look around in order to make sure he didn't accidentally drown whoever it was that was in here before him.

notes: hi, have a crap response.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #fafafa; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
refresh [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2020 18:13:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he doesn't feel anything at first, having been put to deep sleep by the relaxation, before the waves shift his position and get him to a precarious situation.

water fills his airways when he finds himself fully submerging underwater. instinct wakes him up the moment he feels liquid fill his lungs. his arms flounder about, splashing hot bath water everywhere, as he struggles to keep himself above the water surface.

as soon as his body realizes that his feet could reach the ground, he struggling stops. he coughs as he tries to get water out of his system, exaggerated heaving following soon afterwards. a hand clutches on his chest, feeling his heart beat as he attempts to calm it down after the near death experience.

water drips from the ends of his hair. the length covers most of his face, obscuring his vision of the culprit. "you can't just-" he coughs. "-do that!" his voice turns surprisingly loud in an otherwise empty bath house.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
refresh [m]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2020 9:05:13 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"nice timing, kyle!" he didn't expect to see the dog tamer roaming about at this hour. "i thought you were off somewhere else, didn't expect to see you here." casually swimming around upon his back. mateo soaked in without a care, allowing the warm water to heal his aching muscles. "what's that...?" he heard his friend speak of not being able to do something and assumed he was speaking about what had just happened.

"oh yeah, you're right..." he lazily spoke, "sorry about that. you know me, didn't think anyone was here." mateo could understand why it was so quiet. this water was seriously caressing not just skin, but his soul. he could feel his entire being feeling at peace. "shouldn't you be out walking your dogs or playing the video games or something?? if you fall asleep in here you might actually drown next time, it's a good thing i was here to wake you up." even though he was the source of his almost near-death experience.

notes: ---

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #fafafa; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
refresh [m]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 18:15:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i live here at slateport! why would i not be here?"

in mateo's defense, kyle is most commonly seen doing league work, or in his apartment, or walking his dogs, sometimes travelling out of his comfort zone to scavenge for food.

the mention of dog walking got him to look calmer, if not proud, for a moment. "i got someone to walk my dogs for me. it's the best investment i made with my e4 money." and then he comes back to his earlier maddened expression. "but that's besides the point!"

he sinks himself back to the water, attempting to consciously calm himself down. "you could've woken me up more gently though, like, i dunno, not drowning me."

he takes a deep breath, staring at mateo as he does childish things around the hot spring. although he gets to hang out with him for work, kyle can't really find time to do it outside of it. he can't really find himself third-wheeling with him and noelle on days off either, and so he excuses himself for that.

"why are you all the way here anyways? the compound getting too lonely for you?"

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
refresh [m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 2:52:16 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"oh yeah that makes sense." a look of realization became his current expression. "i thought i'd come visit my best buddy," mateo responded with a childish grin. he'd swim under water for a bit only to come back up, "well, since bryony returned home everyone's been doing their own thing. noelle's been hanging out at that professor's place uh..." he'd try to gather his name but it wasn't coming, so he'd attempt.

"locus bane?" a sound attempt considering it's mateo, "he works for the league!" fingers snapping as he tried to get something to click. "i don't know about you, but i've heard some stuff about that guy. one of them being that he's a weirdo and a hack, but that's just what i've heard from eavesdropping. those science-y guys could be jealous for all we know..." it wasn't out of the question. lucas has earned his infamy for the discovery of mega evolutions, it wouldn't have been possible without him. "anyway, those guys seem to have it out bad for the guy. i wonder what he did to be hated by some of his coworkers so much..." mateo would swim toward the edge of the pool, lazily resting his chin atop of his arms. "i just hope noelle isn't getting into anything bad with that guy, it'd be a pain to have to save her ass from some pervert forcing her to wear weird costumes," he'd groan just at the thought.

notes: hi, have a response.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
refresh [m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 17:44:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh, lucas lane? i heard he's bailey's best friend or something."

he doesn't know much about the head scientist besides that fact and that he is apparently a rocksexual who keeps a bunch of geodudes in his basement. at least he's getting more insight about the head scientist with this.

"you should ask bailey to spy on him or something if you're really worried about noelle."

an image of noelle in a geodude suit suddenly comes to mind a few seconds after mateo mentioned it. it was the most weirdest, lucas lane-suitable costume that manifested in his head. his expression widens to a smile as he chuckles at the image.

"noelle in a weird costume though... i'd like to see that." he mutters. he quickly turns back to mateo. "you think noelle will actually wear a geodude costume?"

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
refresh [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 22:15:40 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"please don't speak that out into the atmosphere, idjit. the last thing i need is for her to get into something sticky." that's the last thing mateo ever wanted to imagine. the thought of asking bailey to spy on the pair does linger in the back of his mind as he swam to the edge of the steaming pool. upon nearing it there resided kyle's belongings.

he had every right to do what he was about to next.

with curiosity plaguing him, he'd continue the conversation all the while as he reached toward kyle's belongings. "asking bailey to do anything is like asking a primape to stop hitting things. it just doesn't net you good results." opening his bag he would come to sort through a plethora of things. eventually he would come across a pouch. mateo's interests were peaked. for what he had found felt sandy, and slightly opening a dust cloud of white air came puffing out, "no way..." mateo murmured in awe.

to think the elite four member would come to subject himself to the devil's sugar. had work been just that stressful and mateo hadn't realized?! he had to do something. closing the content of his belongings and quickly ceasing any form of rummage. mateo would look over his shoulder with shaken worry, "u-uh, so, by the way, i've been meaning to ask..." his voice hesitant and shaky, he would continue, "how's work been?! any new stress being thrown onto ya?" mateo wanted to ask so badly about the booger sugar. there was a high chance he could have gotten this from bailey of all people.

notes: hi, have a response.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
refresh [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 20:10:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
mateo has gone out, although kyle still stayed to soak for a while longer. if he wanted him out, mateo could just say something.

"you're doing it wrong then. you butter her up first, like telling her that her spheal's cute, or that you're treating her to the nearest pub, or something like that."

kyle goes back to relaxing, submerging his body all the way up to his head in the water, when mateo comes bounding back. the worry on his voice makes him turn to him once more, raising an eyebrow with a confused stare.

"it's been, uh, good, i guess," he answers. wondering what the tics were about, kyle starts to add more truth to his response in case it shows mateo's reason behind the sudden interest.

"i'm trying to pick up the slack since bailey's always drunk, you're always on some sort of training montage by the mountains, and perse's currently on vacation."

he stops himself from continuing further since he felt like he's just ranting now.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,623 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
refresh [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 19:26:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]kyle receives the following: 50 poké, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust, 1x forme change.[break]mateo receives the following: 5 pokedollars.
[break]