[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

female - sheer force[break]
iron head / taunt / sucker punch / iron defense / power-up punch

A BOTTOMLESS PIT of hunger. this is what this mawile is. as it forces itself into your garden, steel horns, now ravenous jaws, seeking your precious fruits, the clanging of metal rings like a warcry. this princess of steel rules behind no curtain, and instead rules with an iron fist on the front lines.[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

[break]
post by jan 9 to catch or fend them off!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 3:33:59 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posticon"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
garden <3

[attr="class","postwords"]

Her first garden! Ah, it's so exciting. Hopefully she doesn't end up killing everything... The jury's still out on if she has a green thumb or not.[break][break]

With a satisfied hum, Illeana tends to her saplings. A squirtle watering pail pours water over her freshly planted berries. The wait to see if this garden will be a success will be agonizing. If only she could somehow make time go by faster... Oh, that'd come in handy for so many things! Imagine all the books she could read if she could manipulate time.[break][break]

The sound of metal clashing together rips her away from her daydream of superpowers, the foreign sound startling her. She squeaks, pail dropping into the soil with a splash. What is that? The source is a few feet away, she notes with a quick glance about. Who's in her garden? Is it one of her Pokemon trying to be funny and play a trick on her? Time to investigate, right?[break][break]

Okay, it's definitely not her Pokemon. Nope, that's a wild Mawile, currently attempting to ruin her hard work. "Hey, no you don't want to eat that!" She scurries toward the steel type, wide eyes and panicky as usual. "I don't think dirt and seeds taste very good, little one." Her nose scrunches at the thought of someone enjoying a mouth full of dirt.[break][break]

Should she offer it food? Poor thing has to be hungry to try and eat saplings... "I have better food in the house," she offers. It might not be much, but if she could protect her garden and help out the Mawile, it'll be enough. "Come on! I'll make you something better than dirt, I promise!" Beckoning the hungry Mawile toward her kitchen, Illeana smiles. A new friend is always welcome in her home, even if it might just eat her entire food supply. Eh, she can just go shopping later.[break][break]

"You can have all the food you want if you'd like to stick around," she coos. "Does that sound good?"

[attr="class","postpokes"]

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 7:11:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
mawile

was befriended!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]

stats

female - sheer force[break]
iron head / taunt / sucker punch / iron defense / power-up punch

A BOTTOMLESS PIT of hunger. this is what this mawile is. as it forces itself into your garden, steel horns, now ravenous jaws, seeking your precious fruits, the clanging of metal rings like a warcry. this princess of steel rules behind no curtain, and instead rules with an iron fist on the front lines.[break][break]

what will you do?

[break]
you caught the mawile; you protected your garden successfully!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 2:57:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

pikachu

attacks the garden!

stats

male - lightning rod[break]
thunderbolt / thunder wave / nuzzle / slam / volt tackle

THIS RAT POKEMON enjoys the taste of berries. in fact, this electric rodent has the advantage of cookery. the pikachu plucks a berry, roasting it with its charged tail. it blows on its meal, but is intent on grabbing more![break][break]

what will you do?

[break]
post by jan 23 to catch or fend them off!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 15:42:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posticon"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
garden <3

[attr="class","postwords"]

Okay, this gardening thing is no joke...[break][break]

Her berries are doing well but it seems they attract some unwanted visitors. Today is no exception, the small form of a Pikachu scurrying in undetected. It isn't until she hears rustling and a light electric charge that she notices the intruder. When she notices, however, she scrambles for the berries with a flushed face and wild hand gestures.[break][break]

"No, please!" She squeaks out, approaching the hungry Pikachu. "I have other food inside that you can eat! Leave the berries alone and I'll grab you something else!" It's a simple solution, one she enjoys offering to each and every hungry little critter that ventures into her garden. There's no use being mad at them... They're just hungry! Besides, who would she be if she didn't try to befriend them with food?[break][break]

With a smile, the woman crouches to get eye level with the Pikachu. "If you come inside with me, I can give you some yummy food. Plus, if you stay, I'll make sure to make something specifically for you!" Illeana raises a hand to gesture toward the house before rising to her feet, her smile still curling at her lips. "What kind of food would you like? I might have something that goes well with that berry in your hand..."[break][break]

The woman begins to lead the Pikachu toward the house, a happy hum escaping her. Did she just protect her garden and make a new friend all in one day? Boy, she hopes so![break][break]

notes | capture/befriend attempt on pikachu. pls stop eatin my berries sir ;u;

[attr="class","postpokes"]

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2020 21:59:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

pikachu

was caught!

stats

male - lightning rod[break]
thunderbolt / thunder wave / nuzzle / slam / volt tackle

[break]
you caught the pikachu; you protected your garden successfully!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 20:54:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

flaaffy

attacks the garden!

stats

female - static[break]
cotton spore / thunder / take down / cotton guard / signal beam

A SIGNAL BEAM FIRES INTO THE AIR. the flaaffy's orb glows as it attracts others to the bounties of your garden! you better stop it before it brings threats more terrible and hungry.[break][break]

what will you do?

[break]
post by march 8 to catch or fend them off!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 20:19:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
a bright beam catches her eye as she's humming over a half scrubbed dish in the sink. it ends her cleaning early, the porcelain dish clanking against the metal of the sink as she steps away to investigate. it had seemed so close... what was that? is it a human or pokemon? naturally, her mind begins swarming with thoughts, each one more preposterous than the last.

venturing out into her garden, the woman gives the plants a glance over. hm, it's getting close to watering time, right? perhaps she should have grabbed the squirtle pail on her way out... she almost turns back around to get it before she manages to find the source of that bright beam of light. a flaaffy, clearly hungry and signaling to its friends that it managed to find a feast. quickly, illeana shuffles over, her hands gesturing rapidly.

"oh no," she gasps. "please don't eat my plants!" the flaaffy stares up at her, face beginning to take on a defiant look. of course this wild pokemon wouldn't want to listen to her. it simply just wants to eat. despite the look she's being given, the dark haired woman presses further, even going so far as to crouch in front of the flaaffy in an attempt to make sure the little lamb hears her. "please? i have better food inside." an arm gestures toward the house, as if to prove her point further.

"i'm sure i could find something inside that's a lot better than these berries," she murmurs with a smile. "what do you say? wanna come inside? you can eat as much as you'd like and even stay if that's what you want!" in the back of her mind, she prays that the flaaffy will have a change of appetite and go inside with her... it might eat her entire pantry with how hungry it could be but at least her poor plants would be safe, right?
garden uwu
flammaenixlapisaliummarecauda
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 1:17:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

flaaffy

was caught!

stats

female - static[break]
cotton spore / thunder / take down / cotton guard / signal beam

[break]
you caught flaaffy; you protected your garden successfully!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2020 0:31:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

beedrill

attacks the garden!

stats

female - sniper[break]
twineedle / poison jab / agility / pursuit / toxic spikes / pursuit

A BEEDRILL HAS DEEMED YOUR PLOT to be a fantastic territory for its colony. as it inspects the area one more time, just in case, you stumble upon its scout work. should you allow the beedrill to continue what it is doing, dozens of beedrill may come to invade your peaceful plot.[break][break]

what will you do?

[break]
post by april 23rd to catch or fend them off!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2020 22:54:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
day breaks overhead and the beginnings of a sunrise slowly settle into the sky. it's a pretty sight, really... even if she is more of a sunset, oranges and pinks blending into stars kind of girl. her attention is momentarily snagged by the painting of the sky, tugged away from the open notebook in her lap. the pen settles into the crevice of the spine where pages meet and mesh together. there's some pink in this one, not as much as the sunsets as of late but enough to bleed into the clouds and tint them a rosy color.

light slowly spreads across the entirety of her garden and she, nestled in the center on a small fuzzy blanket, makes a mental note to get outside and see the sun climb in the sky more often. it's not like she isn't awake when it begins... sleep is far from a friend for the dark haired woman and anything is better than staring blankly at the suffocating walls of her room for another morning. besides, the way the colors blend around the moon's final goodbyes is almost serene. it fills her bones with something she can't describe. perhaps a calmness she has never known, the existence of frantic and chaotic energy ebbing away at the sheer sight.

of course, it's never that simple with illeana reyes. that sort of frantic air is practically part of her personality by now and it's far too stubborn to just release its grasp on her at the sight of a pretty sky.

it clings and claws with sharp nails, embedding itself further into her skin at the sound of buzzing. it's a soft sort of hum at first, like the whirring of electricity. and then, it grows louder like a crescendo and she's startling like a scared animal. the sound almost seems to echo and vibrate off the plants around her, leaves trembling beneath the pressure of wind and buzzing. so much so that she can't even begin to pretend she has an inkling of where it's coming from. all she knows is that there's something out there and god, that noise is slightly terrifying.

turns out, it's just a bug but... why is it so loud? and why does it have such sharp... horns? are those horns? oh god, so sharp and pointy. she'd really hate to be on the receiving side of those things. bandages aren't fun, that much she's currently well aware of, and her skin doesn't need any more scars than it already has. ah, but it's extremely interested in her garden and her poor berries will suffer if this continues. and so, the woman pipes up, soft and uncertain at first, eyes never straying from the sharp ends of the beedrill's stingers. "um," she starts, wincing at the way her voice sounds. "i don't think you'd end up liking this garden all that much." as if to prove her point, the woman rises and gestures toward the small plants. "i don't have a green thumb so these things might end up dying soon... i'd hate for you to be without food, you know?"

and then, as she always does, she's offering up her own services instead with a soft smile placed upon glossy lips. "my house would be better for you," illeana glances toward the gentle glow of her porch light, toward the kitchen window and a curious shieldon named nugget who has currently plastered his face against the glass to get a closer look. "if you'd like that, of course. it's your decision, after all, but it might be nicer inside? more food options!" a little giggle follows before she falls into silence, patient and waiting to see if she'll be accepted or stung.
garden uwu
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 1:08:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

beedrill

was befriended!

stats

female - sniper[break]
twineedle / poison jab / agility / pursuit / toxic spikes / pursuit

[break]
you befriended the beedrill; you protected your garden successfully!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2020 9:00:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

SNORUNT

attacks the garden!

stats

female - moody[break]
frost breath / protect / crunch / blizzard

EVEN IN THIS HOT SUMMER, a snorunt finds itself wandering further inland. holding its yellow cloak together with a shivery-stuttery gait, the pokemon hops into your new garden. its breath brings frost to your plants and possible death.[break][break]

what will you do?

[break]
post by aug 5 to catch or fend them off!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nikki's garden
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 19:10:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

SNORUNT

destroys the garden!

stats

female - moody[break]
frost breath / protect / crunch / blizzard

[break]
the snorunt destroys your grepa berry plant.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights