no thrill to be found [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2020 0:55:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pierce"]

The path at his feet fades as it leads into the darkness of the woods. The paths that were illuminated just hours before become lost in a blackness that even moonlight cannot help - its silvery rays unable to penetrate the dense canopy above. An intense feeling of claustrophobia quickly swells over him as he's robbed of one sense, but heightened in others. The soft susurration of the wind softly brushing against the branches and leaves feel heavy in the ears. Even his sense of smell was sensitized to the smell of the thick and lingering smell of burning smoke just behind him.

"Why did I have to agree to this?" he skeptically questions, directing only to himself.

His eyes gazed back past the pillars of moss-coated stone that hid away a small beaten down shrine that was barely kept together by its rotted wood walls. Despite its lackluster appearance it's obvious that some care was put towards it as there leaves were scattered away from its foundation, a clear sign that someone had been maintaining the area with minimal effort.

The Drakloak besides him gently rubs its head against his arm, its gaze filled with concern. Slightly comforted by this, he gently pats it on the head, scratching it with his arm slightly. "I guess it's not all too bad. They at least paid me upfront..."

He looks upwards to gaze at the sky, but sighs as he sees nothing but the pitchness of black that covers the stars above.

[newclass=.pierce] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2020 1:36:28 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]

[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]

~[break]

Laverre picks her way along the darkened forest path, the dim light from a lantern in Florian's hand the only source of illumination. It dances across tree trunks and the leafy canopy overhead, elongating shadows and giving the peaceful forest an ominous edge.[break][break]

Florian is more excited than unnerved.[break][break]

He's not the most knowledgeable when it comes to ghosts, but they don't frighten him. Most are simply wandering spirits; if anything, he has pity for those like Phantump and Mimikyu that simply want to make friends.[break][break]

Payment up front had been more than enough motivation for him to take the job. He had not, however, been informed that he would have a partner. His lantern-light illuminates the silhouette of another through the trees, ghostly dragon at his side and the rotting wood of the shrine visible behind him.[break][break]

Florian dismounts from his Rapidash upon approach, holds up his light. His Sylveon remains on the back of the unicorn, large ears angled toward the stranger.[break][break]

"Are you the caretaker of this shrine?" he asks, curious.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 5:08:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pierce"]

He perks up at the sight of the small spec of light in the distance. Slowly it grows larger like a wisp of flame coming to life. He lightly nudges the phantasmal dragon besides him causing it to edge away. Its spectral body tenses in anticipation as the wisp draws closer and closer towards them. Gradually a human like figure forms from the shadows cast by the light and it eases relaxes its body at the sight of a man sitting atop his mount.

He scrunches his nose in scrutiny, judging the man as he dismounts from the Rapidash. Seeing the curiosity and eagerness in the man's eyes, he steps forward to greet the man - his right hand held out towards him.

"I'm afraid not," he says with a confident smile, "the grandmother that looks over the shrine wasn't able to make the trek through the forest due to a bad knee so she requested that I go in her place." He looks over the man's shoulder to stare at the Pokemon beside him. "The name's Pierce, by the way. So uh, what brings you and your pokemon here at the dead of night?"

The Drakloak behind him soon floats besides him, its eyes overtly alert within the darkness. As they begin their introductions, a mist slowly begins to flood through the thicket of trees starting from their feet. Slowly it rises as the air around them become cold. A shiver runs down his spine as he looks around at the eerie fog starting to surround them.

[newclass=.pierce] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 11:38:50 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]

[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]

~[break]

Florian shakes the offered hand, smiling back.[break][break]

As it turned out, the caretaker whose ad Florian had answered — from the paper, no less — was an old woman. The antiquated method of advertisement made a lot more sense, now, as did the slight disrepair of the old shrine.[break][break]

"Florian Laurel," he returns, "and I think I am here for the same reason as you! To guard the shrine til sunrise, no?"[break][break]

As a travelling professor, it might be out of the ordinary to accept such random odd jobs. He needs the money to pay his bills and fund his expeditions, however, so he'd resorted to agreeing to a wide array of strange requests. At least there weren't any Beedrill out this late.[break][break]

"Ah, this is Joli," he adds, gesturing to the curious Sylveon, "and my beautiful Laverre."[break][break]

The Rapidash tosses her mane, snorts.[break][break]

An eerie mist begins to gather, and Florian's laughter is edged with tension. He shudders with the cold, holds up his lantern to try and see through the fog.[break][break]

"I think we have company already..."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 19:03:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pierce"]

Feeling the man’s grip, his lips curl to a wide smile. His free hand reaches out, patting him on the shoulder.

”It’s a pleasure then, mate.” he says with a light chuckle.

Casually, he thumbs over to the ghostly dragon floating behind him, it’s curious gaze locked onto the sassy looking Rapidash. ”This here’s Farasma. Say hello.” The Drakloak timidly floats over to Florion, bowing its head downwards.

As the eerie mist begins to fill in, the Drakloak lets out a low hiss as it quickly levitates back over to her trainer. He quickly frowns at the sight, growing alert towards a potential attack. A childish giggle can be heard close by behind a rather large looking tree. Suddenly, the same giggle can be heard towards the right.

The color from his face slowly drains away hearing the laughter. ”This ain’t you, right?” he asks, looking over to Florian.

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 20:19:49 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","florian"]

Florian smiles at the Drakloak, delighted by its manners. He wiggles his fingers in a friendly wave. "Allo, Farasma! Lovely to meet you."[break][break]

The mood is quick to change after that, the eerie mist and echoing laughter quickly erasing the professor's jovial expression. He backs up against the flank of his Rapidash, nervous, and struggles to peer through the fog.[break][break]

"U-Um, no," Florian whispers back. "Definitely not me."[break][break]

Another girlish cackle precedes the appearance of a group of Banette, the doll-like figures holding hands and spinning in circles like some scene from a cheesy horror film. Only this isn't a movie, and it's way more terrifying when it's happening for real.[break][break]

"Laverre! Joli!"[break][break]

The professor's fairy companions move into action — though the Rapidash is bigger, stronger, it's the Sylveon who takes point and counters the ghostly mist with a mist of his own — a misty terrain that swallows up the fog.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.florian b]font-weight:bold;color:#5c85d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 20:33:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pierce"]

He can feel the chill run down his spine, causing his body to shake at the sight of the circling Banettes. Even the air around them turns freezingly cold causing his breath to permeate into the air as steam. He grots his teeth tightly as the Drakloak continues to hiss at the malevolent newcomers

They circle around fhem somewhat playfully, cantering about. Suddenly, the area around them turns pink as a misty terrain is setul up by the Sylveon. The Drakloak is quick to action as it wreathes a blackish red beam outwards at one of the Banettes caught off guard by the sudden change. The Dragon Pulse[/b wreathes over it causing it to let out a shrillish scream.

"Looks like we're gonna have to fight throughout the night." he says to Florian.

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 20:42:04 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

It gets cold suddenly, reminiscent of the harsh winter that had taken Hoenn by storm. Florian flounders just as Hoenn did, pulling his too-thin jacket tighter and wishing for a fire Pokemon. Joli could create a mystical fire, but they're in the middle of a forest and something tells Florian that might be a bad idea.[break][break]

Instead, he exhales frost and sucks it up.[break][break]

"T-That's OK!" he insists, tripping on the words thanks to his shivers. "I b-brought a full team with me, so!"[break][break]

His Rapidash rears back with a defiant whinny, slamming her hooves into the earth and leveling a psycho cut toward the group of ghosts. Some of them disappear to avoid the attack, only to reappear elsewhere and hurl balls of shadow towards the group.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 21:07:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The Drakloak weaves to the right, nimbly avoiding the shadow balls hurled at them. Its eyes glint a reddish hue as it stares down at one of the many Banettes. From the flicker of its eyes, it conjures a purplish flame that curses the doll-like ghost, causing it to recoil away in pain – its body fading away in the process.

Seeing this, Pierce snaps his finger against his thumb with a wide grin. ”And another one bites the dust!”

Unlike poor Florian, he’s acclimated to the cold since Galar is a wintery region contrast to Hoenn’s warm nature. The ghosts will seem to falter as their numbers seem to dwindle a bit. Some of them even flee, fading back into the darkness of the forest leaving only a few left for them to deal with.

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 21:30:04 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Bleeding heart that he is, Florian can't help but feel a little bad for the ghosts as they're slowly driven back by the trio of Pokemon. Pierce seems far less concerned for them than the professor, but he's used to that. As someone who almost never battled the Pokemon he chooses to partner with, Florian knew he was too soft for his own good.[break][break]

Joli's moonblast draws energy from the very celestial body that gives it the name, striking down yet another one of the ghosts. Florian's not sure whether it's disappeared due to fainting — Do ghosts disappear when they faint? He makes a mental note to look into that — or whether it's simply run off, but it doesn't matter to him.[break][break]

The air starts to warm up just as quick as it had frozen.[break][break]

"I-I think they've realised we're too tough for them. Ha!" He's quietly glad. "So now I guess we've just gotta sit here until the sun comes up. Easy!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 5:04:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]pierce receives the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy,[break] and one ghost pokémon (base evo) of your choice redeemable in the site shop.