twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
jules, marie
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2018 1:08:52 GMT
marie jules Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

SINCERITY FALLS CASUALTY TO COMMON COURTESY

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

namemarie jules
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty-two
locationyour heart
ballspremier

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK beast admin

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM Haru Okumura from Persona

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

i come from a family of conquerors. my great grandmother conquered pokemon, my grandmother conquered businesses, my father conquered the underground, it was only fair for me to be the next in line, and i was. i conquered a region afterall.
[break][break]
they each had their own ways of course, power, connections, money, but as for me, it’s trust.
[break][break]
when i say trust i don’t mean trust those close to you, i mean i got others to trust me. it turns out, all you have to do is act all sweet and innocent and slide a pair of rose colored glasses over their eyes. they won’t realize a knife is firmly in their back until it’s far too late.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]

[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
jules, marie
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 3:38:58 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC