part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
abduction obstruction [m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 1:44:13 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

the sun was setting over the little ranch as wooloo and milktanks were busy getting their fill of fresh grass. they couldn't really have any more care in the world than just eating and living their lives. so why did some kind of alien have to come and ruin it for them? ok well not alien but the way the farmer was describing it made it sound like something out of a drama about aliens invading the planet. plus they kind of already did that so...hopefully this farm doesn't' become a little mossdeep.

from afar kazimir watched the herd from the cover of a bush that was just large enough for him to crouch under. it would probably be easier if he wasn't wearing his pokenger costume but it helped him feel calm. more courageous even. soon the bell rang for the herd to come back into the barn, and for the aliens to come on out.

kazimir watched carefully as they left the field. when the hint of a shadow suddenly came into his peripheral he sprung up, honedge in his hands ready to strike down the thief of these cuddly critters. "YOU LIFE ENDS HERE VILLA-" seeing who it really was caused a pause mid-sentence as he lifted his helmet to show his face to the one person who already knew his identity, "noah?"

[attr="class","merrktagI"] [break][break] mission

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #44d4e4; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,498 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 4:41:09 GMT
noah faber Avatar

a tortured cry flies from his mouth. his arms raise in a fleshy x: a letter ill-fit for soul-sucking steel. noah stumbles backwards and digs his sneakers into the earth, the heels digging a print into the foamy soils of the ranch.

"gah!" noah clutches his chest, his breathing spiked with the static of one who has seen death and lived to tell the tale. "kaz?! the farmer did tell me some guy in costume was here too..."

shaking the last waves of fear from his body, noah punches the hero's arm in greeting.

"the farmer called the pokenger for help, and still thought they needed me?" he laughs, pulling out his pokeball.

his gifted golisopod rolls onto the field. its hunched armor parallels the medieval edge of kazimir's companion.

"let's hope we're not abducted. again."

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 20:58:14 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"well i don't think the farmer got the impression that i could do it on my own." which he totally could have! but he was very much appreciative that of all people it was the one guy he got to know via both of them being kidnapped by rocket and escaping together.

"well the guy did say that beheyeem were the ones causing it. ain't they connected to aliens?" he walked out of the bushes with a bit of struggle as his honedge floated around the large bug and let out an excitable chime for having a companion with them. "you think if they had a ufo it would be pokeball shaped?"

he laugh at his own joke, then something caught his eye. a big white fluffy thing to be in fact. "hey...i think one of those wooloo never made it back inside. better lead it back before the aliens come." he raced off after it, unbeknownst to him the glowing eyes that appeared in the bushes he was just in as soon as he left them.

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #44d4e4; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,498 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2020 5:07:31 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"i dunno about that. sounds like an old wives' tale or something."

noah wrestles his fingers into his hair. as his fingers scratch his scalp, he can't help but think of the bulbous skulls of beheyeem, imagining what it would be like if he too, had a brain as big as them.

he snickers at the ridiculous thought: the possibility that a ufo of all things could be modeled after a human invention. "no waaaay- but... y'know, maybe you got a point. they are 'catching' these wooloo anyway, yea?"

as kazimir rushes off, noah does not dally. he sprints into the bush and the sound of his footsteps mask any intruding presence. his eyes catch glowing lights- and he can feel his imagination slow.

"hey, hold up. you're too fas---" noah stops, his sneakers skidding against dewy farm grass. he almost bumps into kazimir, but his golisopod is able to reel him back.

his golisopod peers into noah's dumb expression as the fighter's eyes darken. they become blank. noah stares at kazimir as if possessed by some rural polteageist. the culprit reveals itself: a beheeyem with flickering lights meant to hypnotize the pokenger as well.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 14:28:26 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

the beheeyem had its eyes trained on the masked superhero like it was a predator stalking its prey. with a raising of its hand it released a small wave of psychic energy at the superhero. its aim to make kazimir suffer a bit of confusion to bend him to its will. it was not going to have its plan ruined by some costumed freak who was willing to chase after one little lost lamb.

while kazi himself was too distracted to notice his honedge was a little more aware of its surroundings and noticed the psychic pokemon from afar with its blinking lights. it let out a cry to get kazimir's attention as it stood in the way of of the blast with a glowing body as its iron defense was raised, even if unnecessary as it was as the wave of energy dissipated as it struck the floating sword with no effect.

"huh?! oh crap an alien!" seeing the sight of the pokemon that was supposedly abducting pokemon was a bit of a surprise. he didn't think he'd actually see one. to be honest he thought something was eating the pokemon instead of stealing them. "noah get that guy! we're gonna interrogate him, maybe he knows if they still have the other pokemon they took!"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,498 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 5:35:29 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah's golisopod squints, its purple antennae swaying in the air as if sensing something odd. the bug-samurai notices his unresponsive look. kazimir's words fail to reach his dull head, and with a moment's irritation, the pokemon raises its arm before smacking it across noah's head.

noah yelps. his eyes wince, and they break the connection between him and the beheeyem.

"ugh, wait- what?" noah rubs the goose egg on his head, and as he stares at kazimir's excited face. the beeping noises of the alien before them draws his gaze before he flickers back to the pokenger with wide eyes. "g-gah! it just tried to eat my brain or something! let's go!"

the beheeyem snickers, lifting a wooloo up with its psychic powers in the foliage before running away. noah bolts after it, his golisopod in tow as he calls for his partner in crime.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 22:38:38 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"I think you would know if it was trying to eat your brain!" the superhero yelled back at his partner as the two of them gave chase. the beheyeem was quick, probably because it was floating above the ground meaning it wasn't going to tire itself out anytime soon. even with the two trainers and their pokemon running at max speed it was still somehow getting further and further away from them.

"slitty, cut them off!" the honedge sped ahead of the group and let out a low hum as its shadow suddenly extended forward. the beheyeem looked back at the group and let out a chuckle as it was escaping, the fools! did they really think they could stop it take this wooloo? well the real idiot was the psychic type that couldn't forsee the wall of shadows that manifested in its path and it ran right into it with a loud slam. it dropped the wooloo who shrieked as it was dropped into the air, lucky for it kazimir was quick and strong enough to catch it in his hands. "i got it! take that alien down noah!"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,498 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 5:25:49 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah skids, his sneakers grinding into the grasses as he yells out his order. "FIRST IMPRESSION! quick!"

his equally alien-looking arthropod darts forward. despite its hunched, bulky armors, it moves with incredible speed. noah's clothes billow back dramatically from the winds of the golisopod's blitzkrieg, for it seems to disappear. but quickly, it rematerializes, black claws raised.

before the beheeyem can react, noah's pokemon slams its black claws into the alien's head. the collision's booming ruckus is accompanied by the noises of some high-pitched, extraterrestrial xylophone.

"you caught the wooloo, right?" noah gasps. "what. a. hero. dude!!"

the beheeyem lies dazed before them. its stubby little limbs rest limply on either side of its small body.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2020 19:01:51 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

the beheyeem was no match for the surprising speed and power of the golispod as it struck it with enough force to leave it in a tizzy and fall to the ground. looks like justice has yet again prevailed! "holy milktank that was awesome man! one hit k-o!" the pokenger exclaimed while doing a little jig while holding the wooloo who let out a bleat of distress as it was still in the arms of the superhero. "oops. sorry. you're ok now though, so why don't you stick with us and we'll get ya back home." he placed the sheep down and gave it a little head pat as he set it down on its feet.

the wooloo was a few steps behind him as he walked over and inspected their defeated foe. "wonder why this thing wanted to steal wooloo and milktanks. so what do you think we should do with it? cause i..." he reached back behind him for something only to grab air as the thought popped into his head. his costume was sorely lacking in pockets. "...am out of pokeballs to catch it." that was embarassing. "so you got any ideas faithful sidekick?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,498 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2020 6:05:32 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"they call me the one hit k-o-inator, did you know?" noah presses his hands on his hips.

his golisopod snaps its alien head toward noah. its eyes, sharp and angled like lances, glare at its trainer. reflexively, noah's hands raise up above his head. they loosen as he laughs nervously.

"juuuust kidding. it was all you. i just said words... and stuff." he digs his fingers into his hair. "anyway, i got a spare one. i'll bop it in its huge head and we can return it to some rangers or something?"

noah pulls a spare ball out from his pocket.

"i'm just a sidekick huh?" he smirks, his colours all taunt and tease. "just wait 'cause i might just overshadow you soon."

noah walks over to the pest. a hand reaches to pat the cold armour of his golisopod's shoulder as he siphons the beheeyem into temporary captivity.

/ not actually "capturing it" but icly saying he did to give to rangers!!

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2020 8:15:02 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"oh outshine me will you?" he smirked as he watched noah take the alien into his temporary custody till they could find a ranger. "well it ain't a competition you know, being a hero means that upholding justice and good is above all else." it was his time to put his hands on his hips with his honedge mimicing the same movements as it floated up to his chest level.

"also one hit ko-inator?" it was a cute nickname for a cute guy, "might wanna rethink that. kind of a mouthful ain't it? branding ain't important for a hero but...it helps." his advice was laced with a bit of a chuckle on top of it as he tried to picture the headlines with such a name. many of them did not look good with that many words on them.

"so...guess we better go. i don't wanna stick around and find out there's more of these guys out here, cause that would be the 'luckiest' thing ever. how about a race by the way? first one back to the farm gets to ask for a bonus...and i think that wooloo is gonna get it." sure enough the sheep pokemon was rolling its way back to the farm which prompted kazimir to chase after it. "last one there's a slowking!"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,498 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2020 8:29:32 GMT
noah faber Avatar

kazimir's dispensing of wisdom comes warmly to noah. although he had uttered his ambition in jest, the reply ushers in a moment of reflection. did he view his life as a competition?

and if so, what bracket is he in? has he moved? advanced? noah's thoughts paddle in shallow waters.

"yeah, that name's going into the trash." noah says. he watches the honedge float to the hero's chest. in turn, noah recalls his golisopod. "what do you think about 'watch dog' though?"

the notion of a race electrifies his legs. the grass rustles, and he wonders if kazimir has already left.

"gah, how do they roll so fast?!" noah chases after kazimir. "how are you so fast?! wait up! you got a head staa--aart!"

/ <3 i'll turn it in!!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2020 8:31:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, a two-week berry of your choice, 2x lucky letters.
[break]