ivanov, adelaide

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ivanov, adelaide
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2020 9:42:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

i'm gonna be this way my life through

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
nameadelaide ivanov
pronounsfeminine
agetwenty-four
orientationbisexual
played byoslo

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM kofuku ebisu from noragami

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

mistralton[break][break]

the city 'Strewn with Windblown Leaves'. I guess you could say I was born into my calling for wind power.[break][break]

out of all my siblings, papa and mama always said I had the strongest lungs and could cry over the sound of jet engines at the airport nearby. other than that, they said i was the best little girl they could have asked for. they treated my sisters and I as such throughout our childhood.[break][break]

our older brother alexei, however... not as much.[break][break]

i cared deeply for my brother. but i didn't show it enough. i was too timid to stand by his side at school when he was bullied. too queasy to help him clean his wounds. too lost in my own fun to spend time with him when he was locked away indoors. so, when he ran away, I felt guilty. but i denied it was my fault. i blamed our parents from that day on, and the crack alexei's disappearance created ultimately grew to break our family apart. I left home a year later at 15.[break][break]

fula city[break][break]

with no one by my side except papaya, the skitty papa gave me, i traveled far from unova to reach the shores of fula city. unlike my home, fula at the time was a place of burgeoning opportunities and advancements. the city had long fostered the use of wind power after a historical event centuries ago, but they were only just then beginning to push the boundaries of clean energy technology.[break][break]

I was smitten with all of it. The beauty of the metropolis— its rolling hills, charming trolleys, bayside festivals, and coexistence with Pokémon— was unlike anything I'd ever seen before. The wilderness beyond it was ripe with mystery and exploration. but, most importantly, the chance to be part of something bigger— something so very virtuous— was what ultimately convinced me to stay. so i found someone willing to take a hopeful unovan girl under their wing, and I worked at hard at becoming a valuable part of it all.[break][break]

[break][break]

One day, we were sent to deep into the wilderness to investigate a case of illegal deforestation. the culprits had already been scared off by the time I arrived, but I stumbled across an injured deerling in the ruins of its habitat. I took him back home and nursed him back to health. when he decided to stay as my pokémon, i named him hazel.[break][break]

[break][break]

Some time later, the company I worked for promoted me as an analyst and gave me a rotom to assist with my work studies. though we butted heads at first, eventually rotom and I reached an understanding and became a cohesive team. when I officially decided to keep it, I named it RX-78, or rex for short. it wanted to be called by its official designation, and refused to let me call it sparky or even bizzbap.[break][break]

mossdeep city[break][break]

even before I read an article about an interesting gym leader in hoenn who kind of resembled my missing brother, I was feeling restless in fula by the age of 24. with my help and the helps of hundreds, the city had become a beacon of clean energy and peace with its windmill skyscrapers and economic prosperity. I needed a change of pace. a new puzzle to solve. so i decided to get myself a taste of the island life, and transferred to a company in the hoenn region.[break][break]

mossdeep city is my home now. and, amidst ideas of becoming a ranger and taking the gym challenge, I have decided that I would help hoenn much in the same way I helped fula city, too. and if I get a dearly missed piece of family back in the process of doing so... even better!!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ivanov, adelaide
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2020 0:58:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ivanov, adelaide
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 20:45:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]