laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 6:11:17 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[attr="class","flori"]

"They make wonderful companions," Florian agrees of Eevee, nodding. There's a brief pause for consideration. He doesn't normally open up to people about personal matters, but he likes Alec. "Joli is actually a support Pokemon! I used to have bad panic attacks, and this one was instrumental in helping me through that."

He leans down to ruffle his companion's soft fur. Joli purrs like a cat, butting up against his hand and wrapping his ribbons around Florian's arm, drawing in all of his positive energies.

"I think Eevee is a common choice because they are able to evolve differently depending on a trainer's individual personality." Naturally, Florian's Eevee became a Sylveon, but he'd seen that Espeon were a fairly common evolution for others who'd received their partner through the same program. It's psychic capabilities were supposedly very useful in understanding its trainer, but Florian thinks Joli's managed to understand his needs just fine! "Which evolution do you prefer?"

He can't help but smile as he watches Alec interact with the Ribombee: one of his favourite Pokemon, and a Cutiefly had been one of his first, after Joli of course.

He releases Abeille from her ball, and she flits around him in her customary greeting before buzzing curiously over to Alec. She offers him a pollen puff, her way of saying 'hello'.

"Ribombee are wonderful little creatures, aren't they?"

The rock Pokemon blend seamlessly with their surroundings, and Florian takes no notice of them.

passing!

[newclass=.flori] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#e6e6e6;padding:20px; color:#666666[/newclass]

[newclass=.flori b] color: #0088cc; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 9:43:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had listened to the Professor talk about Joli being a Support Pokemon. Alec was surprised and was about ask why she was, but the moment the Professor and explained about his panic attacks that he had, the young trainer had felt kind of bad at the fact he was going to ask such a personal question.

"I had no idea ... At least you have an awesome friend like Joli to keep you company always! I wouldn't know what I'd do if I hadn't met my Pokemon. I know I wouldn't be the person I am today!" Alec said, having a sympathetic smile on his face. Pokemon were amazing creatures and when Humans can work with Pokemon, that was something Alec had always liked about Pokemon. Sure, battling was fun, but Alec had learned that Battling is just some of the many things one can do with Pokemon.

Not to mention the fact that there were people who used their Pokemon for bad things like that Bank Robber guy. After a few seconds had passed, Professor Florian had asked Alec what his favorite Eevee evolution was. Alec made a facial expression as he was thinking on the answer. "Well, I do like them a lot but ... There's two of them I like the most! Umbreon and Espeon! I saw a trainer have two of them back in Johto when I first started my Journey. I saw him battle with em and they were so strong. Not to mention they were also very nice! To have an Umbreon and Espeon would be awesome!" Alec had said with a grin.

The answer may have been a childish one, but Alec was pretty simple person. After Alec had caught the Ribombee, Alec had spoke soon after hearing the Professor asked his small question. "Yeah! I've always had soft spot for cute Pokemon, to be honest. I also have a Piplup! She's one of my many Pokemon that I take care of differently than my Dragon Pokemon. Believe it or not, she's actually very timid and shy, however prideful nature within always tends to blossom at times." Alec said with a soft smile. As he stood there with the Professor, failed to see the Rock Pokemon that had passed by.

-pass uwu ^^-

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 5:38:26 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD NOIBAT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / infiltrator[break]
air cutter / tailwind / super fang / hurricane
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GOLEM APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / mold breaker[break]
stealth rock / steamroller / double-edge / heavy slam
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 14:52:29 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","florian"]

Espeon and Umbreon were very popular; Florian's not at all surprised to hear that answer.[break][break]

"I think it is obvious which I prefer," he laughs, "but I think my second favourite is Leafeon."[break][break]

A lot of fairy Pokemon also hung around areas where grass and bug-types were common, and so Florian supposed it was only natural that he'd developed an appreciation for them as well. Less known than his penchant for the fairy-type was his love of butterfly and moth Pokemon; it had started with the Vivillon that used to hang around the garden in his youth.[break][break]

"Piplup are very cute," the professor agrees, chuckling. "It is good to hear that you take care of your Pokemon's individual needs! I have known many young trainers that don't realise it's necessary."[break][break]

Speaking of their needs... Florian glances down when Joli paws gently at his shin, turning to look up at the sky. The sun was starting to set. It was high time they headed home for dinnertime![break][break]

"It looks like my Joli is telling me to get a move on," he laughs, "so I shall bid you farewell! Good luck on your hunt, Alec!"[break][break]

With a friendly little wave, Florian turns to leave, ignoring the two Pokemon nearby.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.florian b]font-weight:bold;color:#5c85d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 21:58:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had grinned and said, "Leafeon is another Evolution of Eevee that I had never seen before. I have heard of it, but I never actually had seen that form before. Honestly, I didn't believe it until one I saw picture of it! Discovering new things as a trainer can be fun!" Alec had said.

Suddenly, something had fallen into the bushes with a screech. Alec had walked over to the bush and had seen a Pokemon that he had never seen before. For the first time, he decided to see if his Pokedex would be able to scan the Pokemon. It seemed like it was fine, despite the fall it had taken. that was because it had landed right on top of the bush. The Pokedex had called it a Noibat. It was apparently a Dragon type Pokemon too! It was then that Alec had finally realized that it wasn't as okay as he thought it was.

He noticed that it had somehow injured it's wing which was more than likely how it fallen into the bush. Alec picked it up gently and had said to the Professor, "I should get going too! Plus, this guy is hurt, and I don't have more medicine! I'm going to rush to this little guy to the Pokemon Center," Alec had said, taking a Poke Ball, and pressing the button gently against the little bat like Pokemon's head.

"Thank you again for the Pokedex! I'll be sure to put it good use! Have a good rest of the day Professor!" Alec said, waving him good bye as he had rushed towards Rustboro's Pokemon Center.

-I'm capping the wittle Noibat! UwU -

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 4:42:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ALEC CAUGHT NOIBAT!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] infiltrator
[attr="class","wildtabox"] air cutter
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] tailwind
[attr="class","wildtabox"] super fang
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] hurricane
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] you two receive 10 pd + 15 pd (egf bonus)