played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Dance Through the Danger
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2020 21:38:47 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
She nodded at his mentions of an expectation. “I knew what I was signing up for, except the part where the giant dude attacked me instead of the Pokemon it was in a fight with. That makes it a lot better than most of the other trouble I fall into. I mean, no gym leader would let a trainer get murdered in their challenge, right? So I was probably safe! …Ish!” The smile never left her face, largely because she’d learned a long time ago not to dwell too long on the terrors of the past. Everything was easier that way.

“It’s probably better that that kind of gym isn’t common, though. I imagine less people would try the gyms if all of them were out to send you to the hospital. One is more than enough for me. Thanks, though! Being tough is definitely in my top three skills, and it's about time somebody else noticed i-“
She turned to her dancing Pokemon. Then down at herself. She’d started dancing again a while ago, and had only just noticed. “You spread a dancing disease,” she grumbled in Rudi’s direction… And yet, she didn’t try to stop.

Neither did the Kirlia charming his way into their lives, forming his own squad to show his skills. Rudi’s smile fled the scene, and she took the stranger’s moves as a challenge. While the Kirlia earned himself a place on Florian’s team, Rudi’s movements became more forceful and erratic, a strange show of dominance from an otherwise Carefree Pokemon.

A hand clamped over Annie’s mouth barely muted her sniggering.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
Dance Through the Danger
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 9:12:11 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
pass! i am so sorry for the wait[break]

Annie is remarkably calm about the entire thing; Florian's not sure whether to admire her spirit or worry for her safety. Still, she raises a fair point... the League wouldn't let trainers come into any mortal danger, right?[break][break]

He laughs as he notices Annie begin to dance, harder when she takes notice on her own. The Ludicolo really did have that kind of charm about it.[break][break]

Of course, it seems less than thrilled with Florian's own newest dance partner. "There is no need to be competitive," he tries to assure Annie's Pokemon gently. His own Laverre was incredibly jealous: soothing words rarely worked on the Rapidash, but maybe Rudi would prove more reasonable. "I am sure he was merely inspired by your dancing, not trying to out-do you, my dear!"[break][break]

So focused is he on counselling the dancer and its ego that he doesn't even notice the little fairy mouse run by! (Which was no doubt a good thing for his ever-dwindling supply of pokeballs.)
[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Dance Through the Danger
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 5:41:10 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CLEFABLE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / magic guard[break]
disarming voice / moonlight / meteor mash / wake-up slap
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GOLDUCK APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / cloud nine[break]
hydro pump / soak / aqua tail / zen headbutt
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Dance Through the Danger
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 16:52:45 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
OOC: Pass!
She watched Rudi give up her dance altogether when Florian tried to lighten her mood, holding her arms in the best harrumph a Ludicolo could give. And yet, Annie was still smiling. A flop of her hand told the professor not to worry, and then she started clapping. Slow but steady claps formed a rhythm, and from there it was only a matter of time. It was Rudi’s turn to find herself sucked into the beat, bobbing her body up and down with each clap. Her arms relaxed, and so did her frown. Soon enough, she was dancing again without a care in the world.

“Like I said, I can’t complain much. Nothing keeps Rudi down for long, and it’s hard to knock her for that.” Annie kept up the dance too, because why not? “Thanks for trying, though. Nothing that you said was wrong. She’s just a bit… special.” Rudi had already moved on to waving to more friends swimming and running by. The brief dance from a passing Golduck earned a cheer from the Carefree Pokemon. “Hopefully your guys are a bit easier to handle.”
wizz

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
Dance Through the Danger
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 14:10:49 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
pass! [break]

Initially saddened by the Ludicolo's soured mood, Florian is nevertheless willing to give Annie her credit: he watches as she starts up a rhythm with her clapping, and his worried features brighten into a grin.[break][break]

"Ah, she is a natural-born dancer," he says fondly. "As for mine... ah, it depends on their mood, and the day, and the weather..." He taps each of his fingers in turn as he lists off conditions, smiling all the while. "My Rapidash is a absolute nightmare with her pride, and my Ninetales can be a little aloof, but they are all sweet in their own ways."[break][break]

Like humans, all Pokemon had their individual personalities. While he'd always imagined owning an affectionate Alolan Ninetales, the ice queen that was Borealis was no less welcome in his heart.[break][break]

Though the professor visibly perks up at the sight of a Clefable, her evident disinterest in the pair of trainers keeps him from engaging further. Not all wild Pokemon wanted to be bothered, and that was fine with him.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dance Through the Danger
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 4:12:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELLDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SKILL LINK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] aurora beam
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] protect
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ice beam
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] shell smash
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAREANIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MERCILESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] venom drench
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] recover
[attr="class","wildtabox"] pin missile
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] poison jab
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Rubik]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Dance Through the Danger
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 22:06:34 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
OOC: Pass!
“Yours too?” Wide-eyed shock soon gave way to laughter. “Okay, I feel a lot better now! I’ve got a Rapidash, Celeste, and ever since she evolved she’s gotten a real fat head! My Glimmer’s a lot better about it, but she has her moments too. Good to know that’s just kinda how they are sometimes. I was starting to think maybe I was raising them wrong.”

That was Rudi’s cue to pause her dance again, placing both hands on her stomach. It took Annie a few seconds to realise this wasn’t a dance move, but in fact, a message and a reminder. “Oh, alright. Professor, I think it’s about time that we move on! Rudi’s feeling hungry, and I haven’t figured out how we’re going to get lunch yet… So I should probably get on that!” The Ludicolo slapped both hands against her belly in agreement.

With a quick wave (Annie to Florian, and Rudi to the wild Pokemon), the two set off. Rudi made it all of seven steps before she started dancing again, and earned a silent stare from her trainer.
wizz

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
Dance Through the Danger
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 22:16:06 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
pass/fin [break]

Florian giggles, shaking his head. Oh, he could certainly remember a time when he'd blamed himself for the personalities of all his most difficult partners![break][break]

"How I think, is that they are a lot like people." He trips over the words a bit, but thinks they still come across well enough. "Every one is different, even if they might look similar. And no matter what you do, some people are just difficult, no?"[break][break]

It seems, however, that it's time for Camp Annie's lunch, and the professor bids her farewell with a wave and a smile.[break][break]

"Au revoir, miss Annie! Until we meet again!"[break][break]

He and Joli resume their stroll along the beach, the latter pausing to sniff at a Shellder in the surf.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Dance Through the Danger
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 23:48:46 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 10 pokédollars, 1 infamy!