Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
A fighter's will [Social/Battle]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 1:37:52 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah's grin grows wide. while the salamence dives toward them, the violet hue highlights the maneuver. a conspicuous outline. there is no surprise.

"you know what to do, man."

unlike the melodrama of alec's salamence, noah's golisopod remains calm. precise. its dark eyes sharpen as it draws even sharper breath. patience is exercised while it awaits the dragon to reach a speed that it can not reel back from.

the arthropod dashes forth like a jet. as if cutting through space, the creature disappears, leaving phantom images in its wake. suddenly, the armoured pokemon reappears beside the dragon, slamming its terrible claws toward the dragon's back.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 8:44:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec as well as Rex was taken by surprise by how fast Noah's Golisopod had moved and countered. He thought that it's big body would be too slow, however Rex had learned the hard way that looks can be rather deceiving. So did Alec. 

Alec gave a whistle to show impressed he was by the speed as well as Precision it had. It was even powerful enough to swat Rex away as it was using his most powerful move too. 

It was then that Alec had realized just how badly Rex was damaged from earlier. He tried to get up, however, he just couldn't. Alec smiled softly, returning Rex to his Poke Ball. It was clear that he met his match this time around. However, the battle wasn't finished yet!

He grabbed another Poke Ball and threw it out in front of him, revealing another Dragon Pokemon. This time though, it was a Dragonite. It trilled with delight, being out of her Poke Ball. "You may have beaten Rex, but try your hands and Veda! She's not a pushover either!" Alec said with a smirk. "If you think your Pokemon is fast, why don't get a load of this! ExtremeSpeed Veda!" Alec said with a smile, and within a blink of an eye, Dragonite vanished from where she had stood, only to reappear right behind Golisopod, striking it with the same speed that it had moved with.

-Rex fainted and now Alec sends out Veda and attacks with ExtremeSpeed! Figured we'd move this along <3 and sorry for the wait! :3-

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 7:26:02 GMT
noah faber Avatar

seeing alex's charizard fall puts more pep in noah's step. he doesn't stay still in their battle, frantically pacing about to capture better angles: the hallmark of a great tactician... or perhaps, noah is just too excitable to remain in one place.

"brace!" noah yells, sneakers skidding against the grass.

his golisopod is struck in the back, unable to counter the dragon's speed. however, the arthropod is flexible enough to somersault forward, using the momentum from the dragonite's strike to push it to safer spaces.

"claws, man!" noah shouts. "move in fast with liquidation!"

the golisopod flexes its dark talons. facing the dragonite again, it dashes forth. water bursts from its back, propelling it at high speeds. zigzagging across the field, the golisopod readies a RAZOR SHELL for when the dragon comes close.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 10:18:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec grinned, hoping that was what Noah and his Pokemon would do. It seemed that they had not quite grasped how fast Veda can actually be. Well, Alec figured it was time to show them! "Alright! Use Agility!" Alec had said to his Veda. She gave a proud huff, suddenly, her speed rising as she flew around the Golisopod from behind.

"Now strike him from behind with Wing Attack!" Alec said with his confident smirk. Veda sped towards the Golisopod quickly, her wings shining as she had picked up more speed, aiming directly for the Golisopod's central part of it's back. "I told ya, Veda was fast! You're gonna have to better than that, Noah!" Alec said with a playful, yet smug grin of his.

-Veda uses Agility to fly around Noah's Golisopod quickly, and attacking it from behind with Wing Attack!-

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 23:08:46 GMT
noah faber Avatar

alec relies upon speed it seems. seeing his pokemon soar across the battlefield is almost inspiring. a second-hand freedom. it fills his lungs brightly. despite their battle, noah tempers the flames, enjoying it more as a pastime rather than a contest of wills.

"drop!"

his golisopod's arched body allows it roll backwards. although its stomach is exposed, its defended by a stiff cross of talons. noah watches as alec's dragonite strikes with its wings. they strike against the golisopod's claws, attempting to breach forth. instead, the golisopod locks up, with the dragon.

the matched force develops with the shaking of limbs. release must occur- and his golisopod parts from their lock up, their strength equal.

"can't be too predictable, man!" noah shouts.

his golisopod is already rolling forth with bursts of water, black talons seeking a tail or leg. if it can't meet that dopey looking fly in the air, then it can surely ground it.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 9:10:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec was really getting into this battle with noah, given that his facial expression was a grin filled with excitement. when they finally had parted from their lock, the giant bug pokemon had charged at Veda once again, hurdling forth with bursts of water, as well as it's claws ready to swipe at her. However, Alec knew that the Golisopod still wasn't fast enough. "Veda! ExtremeSpeed!" Alec commanded quickly.

The female Dragonite trilled at her master's words blinking out of sight only to quickly reapear right of the Golisopod, smacking it down hard to the ground with the same speed behind it's strike like before. Alec grinned and said, "Aw yeah! That's the way, Veda! Show that bug who's boss!" Alec said, cheering his Dragon on all the way.

Although, Alec couldn't ignore that Noah's Pokemon were very well-trained in combat too! However, a battle was was a battle, and Alec and his Pokemon wouldn't go down without a fight! They were too stubborn, just like he was to let that happen.

-Veda uses ExtremeSpeed to have the Golisopod crash into the ground, striking from above!

sorry if this is rather small uwu and 3rd Daily Endeavor completed for the day! woo!-

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 5:21:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah's golisopod is struck by the dragonite's extremespeed; yet, it knows how to fall. trusting its armoured back, the arthropod topples face up. the shock of collision is absorbed there- but it's the fierce strike of the dragonite that causes the golisopod to draw haggard breath.

this close, the alien seeks the advantage with all arms. using its four inner arms, the golisopod grabs the dragonite's sides, clawing at them with black keratin. simultaneously, main claw SLASHES across the dragon's chest while the other follows up immediately for another strike.

"keep him in that hold!" noah says- but he did not need to say such obvious things.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 13:48:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
alec foster Avatar

Alec had seen the Golisopd slash at Veda, then grabbing onto her so that she would be able to break free or use her speed. "Gotcha! Ice Beam, Now!" Alec shouted happily. Veda had opened her mouth, building up moisture around it, and then fired a beam at point blank range at the Golisopod. The cold beam had made the temperature drop slightly, ice beginning to build up around the Golisopod. Some had broke and cracked apart loudly, echoing in the vicinity, making some wild bird pokemon fly away in fright from the horrific sound.

"Ice Beam may not be all that effective, but it's like ya said, right? Damage is damage, and since you had your Golisopod hold Veda down, the only way for her to break free from that was to attack with Ice Beam up close and personal!" Alec had said with a grin.

-Veda is hit by slash and is held down by Golisopod!
Veda uses Ice Beam at point-blank range!-

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2020 23:29:43 GMT
noah faber Avatar

as the ice crackles around the golisopod, noah examines his pokemon intently. he captures threads of alec's explanations- but his focus lies in the body language of his golisopod. noah is reminded of his time in 's dojo, where form and footwork is practiced to perfection.

"right, right," noah manages to say. he sees his golisopod's eyes stray from their steady star shapes.

despite the resistance to such damage, noah watches as his golisopod emergency exits back into its ball.

"better than last time," noah says, patting the device warmly. "i'm training him to use that more as a last resort. he's getting there." he laughs the last shakes of embarrassment from his throat.

his hand rests upon his ace's ball. the mega stone he possesses resonates with a tempting gravity, but noah pulls his hand away.

"i'm gonna give it to you, alec!" noah smiles big. "gotta keep one pokemon of mine in good shape in case we run into anything out here. i still gotta guide you through this place, y'know? so, uh, kudos, man."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 9:31:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: