TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
oslo's bonfire & campsite
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 22:42:23 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

D E C E M B E R 2019

ASPEAR BERRIES X3

Stewjon the Wooloo learned Reversal!

Milogoro the Shiny Tepig learned Rollout!

Gelebor the Carbink learned Light Screen!

J A N U A R Y 2020

results tba
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 0:26:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

D E C E M B E R 2019
[break]
[break]
We set down camp in the forest bordering Meteor Falls. I got to brewing the tea leaves I'd found earlier that day just past the ridge. When Earl Grey returned with a few aspear berries, however, the Druddigon gave me an expectant look. I could have simply tossed the berries at the beast. But to cook it was far more civil.
[break]
[break]
Thread Link: here[break]
Thread Type: Capture + 1 page[break]
Berry: Aspear Berry[break]
Berry Effect: teaches a level up move.[break]
Thread Summary: Remy took a stroll near Meteor Falls, encountered a Druddigon, and captured it.[break]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 0:37:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

D E C E M B E R 2019
[break]
[break]
Nothing better than a fresh curry in a winter wonderland. Despite the time sensitive nature of my excursion through the safari zone, I'd become fairly famished very quickly after the strenuous snow-ridden hike. Earl Grey and I managed to find a cave, and together we sat around a campfire as I cooked curry. Aspear berries again. They appeared to be fairly common in this region.
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Safari + 1 page[break]
Thread Summary: Remy visited the Safari Zone for the first time, catching a Shiny Phantump, Chespin, and Alolan Vulpix.[break]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 0:44:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

D E C E M B E R 2019
[break]
[break]
Psamathe wasn't a picky eater. I once saw her try to melt my Cufant with her digestive acid so she could devour it. But that's the thing: she preferred eating food she could melt and devour herself. There was no 'melting' a good curry. And, despite its tasty flavor, it proved to be no exception to her predilections.
[break]
[break]
Thread Summary: Remy took a snowy stroll on the other side of Meteor Falls, wherein he encountered a Vibrava. Once captured, he would name the dragonfly Psamathe. It would later perish as a Flygon during the New Year's event.[break]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 2:55:13 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:300,700,800|Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.ltloTrack] --ltloAccent:#cb4335!important; --ltloBorder:#b63d31!important; [/newclass]

[attr="class","ltloTrack"]
[attr="class","ltloHeader"]

DECEMBER CURRY!

[attr="class","ltloBody"]

ingredients

aspear

teaches a level up move.

aspear

teaches a level up move.

aspear

teaches a level up move.

[attr="class","ltloCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.ltloTrack] width:550px; background-color:#232323; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #1c1c1c; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloHeader] width:100%; height:150px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; background-color:#232323; background-color:var(--ltloAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloHeader img] width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:100%; padding:10px; margin-left:25px; background-color:#232323; border:25px solid #232323; border:25px solid var(--ltloBorder); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloHeader div:nth-child(2)] width:270px; height:270px; margin-left:24px; border:1px solid transparent; border-bottom:1px solid #232323; border-radius:100%; position:absolute; animation:spinner 1.5s linear infinite; animation-play-state: paused; } @keyframes spinner { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(-360deg); } [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloTrack:hover .ltloHeader div:nth-child(2)] animation-play-state: running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloHeader span] margin:0px 0px 0px 55px; font:300 32px/32px montserrat; text-align:left; color:#fafafa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody] width: 100%; padding:25px; position:relative; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody div] display:flex; width:500px; background-color:#; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody div div] background-color:#; padding:10px 10px 10px 25px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody div h1] margin:0px; font:300 20px montserrat; color:#ccc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody div h1 a] color:var(--ltloAccent); font:300 20px montserrat!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody div h2] margin:10px; padding:0px 10px; font:400 10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; border-left:1px solid; border-right:1px solid; text-align:justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody div h2 a] font:400 10px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody h3] margin:0px; margin-top:80; font:700 48px/48px montserrat; writing-mode: vertical-rl; margin-left:-35px; color:#ccc; opacity:.25; align-self:flex-start; cursor:default; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 3:46:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

D E C E M B E R 2019 R E S U L T S —

The young and untrained require nutrients and a healthy diet to maximize the potential of their health, endurance, and overall strength. Though I may not have much uses for these pokémon in battle, each of them nevertheless carry their own unique value to me. So I let them partake of the cuisine, expecting their worth to improve over time.

ASPEAR BERRIES X3

Stewjon the Wooloo learned Reversal!

Milogoro the Shiny Tepig learned Rollout!

Gelebor the Carbink learned Light Screen!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 3:58:18 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

J A N U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
I camped with the new additions in my team to gauge their personalities. The Wooloo was the most submissive among them, preferring to stay curled up by my side at all times. The Tepig, though it sported good endurance and strength, was a clumsy fellow. It attempted to garner my favor with berries, but would bring them back burnt to a crisp each time. The Treecko, on the other hand, was a natural predator. Casually, it dropped a dead Caterpie at my feet. And from the captured prey's slack jaw fell a Leppa Berry.
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Safari + 2 pages[break]
Berry: Leppa Berry[break]
Berry Effect: teaches a tm move.[break]
Thread Summary: Remy returned to the Safari Zone with a better understanding of its topography this time. Though the trek was long and arduous, he captured a Shiny Treecko, a Wooloo, and a Shiny Tepig.[break]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 4:12:46 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

J A N U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
Considering its waste is minimal— nothing beyond a few harmless crumbs of rock or crystal— I allow Gelebor to float around the house when I'm there. He quite enjoys the backyard, where I keep a koi pond flanked by two grey stone boulders. Whenever I cook food, however, the floating mass likes to stare. He shows no signs of hunger or want. Simply curiosity. And I realize then that this 'pet rock' really would make a fine first pet for an inept child. Whereas I was raised picking up after various dragons at my family's palace.
[break][break]
Mother was insistent I do it myself, and not pass on that duty to the help. These days, I'm thankful for it.

[break]
[break]
Thread Summary: Remy takes a midnight stroll on Route 115, stopping at a cliff overlooking the eastern ocean. It is then that he encounters and catches a Carbink he later names Gelebor.[break]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 4:27:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

J A N U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
Who could say why she filled my mind like a cloud as I walked back to my hotel room. Something about her had been off. But it was more than just that... there was something crucial I was missing. I knew there was. And, like the missing piece to a nearly completed puzzle, it was driving me mad trying to divine what it was. I looked overhead: an overgrown tree hung over the gate from a man's front yard, looming over the sidewalk like a natural umbrella. A single oran berry hung from one of its branches, ripe and untouched. I plucked it.
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Social + 2 pages[break]
Berry: Oran Berry[break]
Berry Effect: evolves stage 1 → stage 3. (e.g. riolu → lucario)[break]
Thread Summary: Persistent insomnia prompts the black-haired royal to take an aimless late night stroll through Lilycove City, whereupon he runs into a mysterious woman— . Little does he know that he's met her before... under quite precarious circumstances.[break]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 4:37:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

J A N U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
Mother daintily clinks her teaspoon against the porcelain cup, her gaze averted from the camera transmitting her image via video call. "Oh, we're sending you a dragon, by the by. Your brother caught it while exploring the jungle, you see. But we both know the boy has no patience for such fickle creatures." She lifts the teacup from its saucer and takes a proper sip: two fingers wrapped around its handle, while the other three stick out like a wing. I can tell its aspear berry tea by the crinkle at the corner of her eyes.
[break]
[break]
Thread Summary: Having received a Garchomp from his family (namely, his mother) in Hammerlocke City, Remiel takes the opportunity to train it out on Route 115. After a few successful bouts with wild pokémon, they eventually stumble across a Sliggoo. Remiel catches it, then trades it away soon after.[break]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 4:59:22 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

J A N U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
The old couple waddle out of the cabin after I've knocked upon their door to inform them the threat is gone. They thank me, and Chandler, and suggest that we make a 'lovely couple'. I've only just met the young woman, of course, so I feel obligated to inform them. Regardless, the old woman feels inclined to urge us to wait while she briefly waddles back into her home. When she returns, she wraps my hands around a small basket of pecha berries. They make wonderful aphrodisiacs, she says, looking over to her husband. And I pray to forget the image that just flashed in my mind.
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Mission + 1 page[break]
Berry: Pecha Berry[break]
Berry Effect: allows you to change your pokemon's forme (alolan/galarian, rotom, wormadam, lycanroc, etc.) alongside any applicable abilities or moves. forme changes that only affect the pokemon's appearance are exempt from requiring a purchase.[break]
Thread Summary: Remiel takes upon the task of protecting a peach tree from ghostly threats, and is paired up with @bean6 in the endeavor. The two successfully complete their assignment, and Remiel invites her to tea afterwards. Her lineage interests him greatly, and there is much to talk about.[break]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 5:15:52 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

J A N U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
Riding upon a Gogoat with my arms wrapped around this giant is perhaps one of the most embarrassing and unbefitting things I have ever done. But it serves its purpose as a means to travel through Meteor Falls quickly, leaving the pursuing rangers far behind and out of sight. I glance down, however, and realize there's a pecha berry cradled in the Gogoat's leafy fur. When was the last time this beast was groomed?
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Mission + 1 page[break]
Berry: Pecha Berry[break]
Berry Effect: allows you to change your pokemon's forme (alolan/galarian, rotom, wormadam, lycanroc, etc.) alongside any applicable abilities or moves. forme changes that only affect the pokemon's appearance are exempt from requiring a purchase.[break]
Thread Summary: The labyrinth that is Meteor Falls demands that Remiel seek outside help more familiar with the landscape. This brings him , a fellow associate of his in Team Rocket. With one searching for lightning-born fulgurite and the other for a balm mushroom, the two prove to have some friction with one another... but, overall, make a decent team.[break]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 5:26:34 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

J A N U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
Their cheers do nothing for me. As the people of Oldale surround us, yearning for a tale about the island, the dragon, and our battle with it, I want nothing more than to slink away and return home. As it so happens, Stormy appears to be famous around here. She draws most of their attention. Then again, she does happen to be a gym leader, doesn't she? I begin to walk away. But not before a little girl intercepts me, offering me what little recompense she can provide for keeping her papa and mama safe: a persim berry.
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Mission + 2 pages[break]
Berry: Persim Berry[break]
Berry Effect: allows you to change your pokemon's ability. hidden abilities can be selected.[break]
Thread Summary: Remiel and are assigned by the league to aid Oldale Town in deterring a rampaging dragon once and for all. Their search eventually leads them to the legendary Altering Cave, a cave situated on a mysterious island said to disappear and reappear at regular intervals. They encounter the dragon, which turns out to be an abomination known as Dracovish. After a fierce battle, Remiel captures the beast and they leave to inform the people of Oldale of their success.[break]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 5:44:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

J A N U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
I made it. The cabbie had just finished his hoagie and LITERALLY had one foot in his cab before I managed to make it there. I was a huffing and puffing and sweaty mess, but I used whatever breath I had to call out to him before he left. After I boarded and we flew off, I looked out of the cab as Sootopolis slowly became smaller and smaller. I was leaving mom behind for a while, I could tell... and I was going to miss her. That's when Ratatoskr tugs at my sleeve, and I turn to see him offering me an aspear berry he'd been hiding somewhere in his cheek. It's gross and covered in saliva, but I love it haha! Sarah, here we come!
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Capture + 1 pages[break]
Thread Summary: It's Sigmund's first day on his grand journey to become, and I quote: "THE MOST BADASS TRAINER THERE EVER WAS, YEAH!!". But yikes! He woke up late and missed all the Corviknight cabs recently imported to the area! All except one! But, while hiking quickly up the side of the Sootopolis crater to reach the cabbie, Sigmund happens to run across a Quagsire of all things! So he spares a moment to battle and capture it with his trusty Emolga before continuing. A new friend for a bright horizon![break]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 6:10:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

J A N U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
At first, I'm completely freakin' CONFUSED. Why does my new Rookidee hate Bouffalant so much?! I set up this campsite and started cooking to get them to BOND. Not fight! Just as I step forward to get between them, though, my Riolu holds me back. I'm still really confused, but I see him just calmly staring at the two. He's watching, and waiting. So I do the same. And, before long, we see the Rookidee disappear within the Bouffalant's afro. When he comes out, he's happily carrying a leppa berry in his beak. I facepalm.
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Safari + 2 pages[break]
Berry: Leppa Berry[break]
Berry Effect: teaches a tm move.[break]
Thread Summary: Sigmund's first visit to the local Safari Zone proves to be a big success! With energy to spare and his trusty pal Ratatoskr by his side, they manage to find and capture a Rookidee, a Shiny Riolu, and a wicked awesome Bouffalant![break]