Kinetic Encounters [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kinetic Encounters [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 15:13:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had ventured farther out than he normally would have today. There was still parts of Hoenn that he wanted to explore and Route 121 was no exception. However, Alec had gotten lost. This was because of the dense fog that surrounded the area. 

He had an idea on how to clear the fog though. Honestly, he had completely forgotten that he Had Mandy, Mandibuzz with him today who could clear this Fog up in no time at all. It was typical of Alec to forget something like that. 

"Alright Mandy, time to come on out," He said, opening her Poke ball in his hand. She flexed her wings happily as she was released from her Poke ball. "Can you please use Defog for me to clear up the fog?" the young trainer asked her.

Mandy had then flexed her wings had began to use Defog, blowing away the dense fog. Alec was now able to see in front of as well as the surrounding area now. He couldn't help though fkr feeling like an idiot at the fact that Mandy could do that. If he had not remembered, he'd be walking in the fog forever. However, what Alec did not know by having Mandy use Defog was that it would disturb the wild Pokemon near them.

-Tried to make this seem logical. I probably failed horribly though :P-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Kinetic Encounters [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 23:14:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MUSHARNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / forewarn[break]
yawn / psybeam / moonblast / moonlight
[break][break]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kinetic Encounters [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 0:26:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

It was then that a weird Pokemon had appeared from behind a tree a few feet away from them. It was round and it was also floating. "What kind of Pokemon is that?" Alec had said, gawking that the weird looking Pokemon. In an odd way, the wild Pokemon looked kinda cute too.

It also looked strong too, which made Alec's face twitch and turn into a smirk. "Alright, Mandy! Attack that Pokemon with Dark Pulse!" Alec commanded, and with that the Mandibuzz shot out a small flurry of purplish balls of energy at the wild Pokemon. It had made contact, and it seemed to have hurt it pretty good.

However, that did not mean it down and out just yet. It now readied his attack and blasted a beam of kinetic energy at Mandy. It had made contact with Mandy, however it didn't even phase her. "So, its a psychic type, eh? Well it's a good thing that you're a Dark type, Mandy, or else that would've hurt." Alec said with a big goofy grin.

"Now! Use Brave Bird!" Alec had said, wanting to end this so that way he could capture it. Mandy was too fast for the wild Pokemon to counter and the attack was a direct hit. The wild Pokemon had hit the ground hard, and could not get back up. It was then that Alec had thrown a Pokeball in order to catch it.

-Cappin the Musharna! ^^ -

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Kinetic Encounters [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 0:46:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT MUSHARNA!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / forewarn[break]
yawn / psybeam / moonblast / moonlight
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars, 1x lucky letter!