played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
Saiga, Empirio
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 22:36:14 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I WANT

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

nameempirio saiga
pronounshe/him, my lord
agetwenty-five
orientationpansexual/destructionsexual
played byDriclone

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK DESTRUCTION LORD (grunt)

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM Dio Brando from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

”So you want to interview the great me? King of destruction, he who laid waste to Kanto and Galar before finally arriving to the center of all the events, Hoenn. And you think you got what it takes to get to know more of me? ... You got guts. I like that. Maybe I should keep you for myself after this is over?” Empirio leans forward as he licks his lips.[break][break]

”Well now, where to begin... Oh? You want to know how my childhood was? My, you’re moving fast on our relationship I see! I’ll oblige to your desire then. My childhood was boring though, I must say. I had rich parents, I could get whatever I wanted. Nobody was able to say no to me, which made things boring. Until one day, a woman stood against me. I’ll always remember her: Golden hair, blue eyes, a bit short and frail, but such temperament! She was like a spark of colors in a world of grey!”[break][break]

”It’s thanks to her I became the man I am today. As she opposed me, I noticed a desire grow in me: I wanted to make her mine and to destroy her. And so I did. I conquered Alice. Made her mine. And I proceeded to slowly destroy her mind. I made sure her family and friends couldn’t get to her, even killed them when I found it necessary, until she succumbed to despair. And thus I finished the work”[break][break]

”Thanks to Alice, now I knew what I wanted to do: Destroy. Take what I want, do as I want. I’ll live this life as I wish and others are simply a tool for my own happyness and joy. To hear their screams of despair or their pleas of mercy. Or even manipulate them and have my ways with them. Oh so many ways to have fun!”[break][break]

”What did my parents think of this? Oh their will didn’t matter. Anyways, at that point, they were already my slaves. They couldn’t say no to anything, they simply obeyed. And before I left my home in Galar, seeing how I had achieved essentially everything I wanted, I took my fortune and set the mansion ablaze. The screams that filled the air did serve as a good farewell gift I must say.”[break][break]

”So I travelled to Kanto and starting to cause some havoc. Thankfully, there was this “Team Rocket” that was causing trouble at the same time, so it was easy for me to lay waste to the region while avoiding being found out. That’s also why I developed a “different identity”: that of the King of Destruction. Wearing this outfit suited for a king, I followed the actions of Team Rocket to be able to destroy to my heart’s content, spread my name and yet avoid been caught.”[break][break]

”Now, why Hoenn you ask? Well, there seems to be a lot of fun moments going on in this region. I heard some people have been blessed by legendary creatures and that Team Rocket are trying to acquire something here. Needless to say, I want to destroy those legendaries and see the look on their owner’s face and lay waste to the region.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]

[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Saiga, Empirio
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 23:23:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","accepted"]approved!
[attr="class","accepted2"]
you receive the following:
» 50 pokedollars, 5 pokeballs

please post in the face claim directory and the member directory.