Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Kaida's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2020 17:14:50 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Kaida Adachi/Ranger

Kaida Adachi is a simple mind. She never thinks too long into the future except for small things like living long. Her face doesn't show much emotion and, when she does show emotion, it tends to be in a manner more Pokemon than human. She isn't against interaction, but have found her short words and stubbornness drives away lots of people. Love, love, loves Pokemon and prioritizes them over everything.

Friends/Positive

Kaida doesn't very much resemble the type of person who wants friends, and while she doesn't try and meet people willingly, she is anything but anti-social. Kaida simply has the assumption that not too many people want to meet her either, and doesn't make an effort on her end without good reason. However, fellows with similar goals to her will find her a reliable and quiet individual, who talks shortly because she finds it difficult, not out of real malice.

She could be considered hound-like, bonding quickly with others once she have been persuaded to interact with people, and becoming amazingly loyal quickly. She will help her friends with the vigor she defends her family with, with one exception. She will never believe in innocence without proof, but if it doesn't involve the wrongful death of a Pokemon, she will still gladly defend said friend. She doesn't truly hold morals in that high regard.

She can be a little overbearing to her friends, carrying herself as if she's the leader at all times, but this has the caveat of her taking responsibility for everything.

Also, she loves snake Pokemon, if that wasn't obvious, alongside the more cruel looking beasts like Houndoom. Please show her one~

Wanted: Other fellow rangers, strange civilians to bond with, possible enemy friend?

Enemies

Kaida seems cold and snappy with others, which could easily rub somebody the wrong way. She also tends to be rather strict with others regarding tasks, believing people should only be trusted with a task if they can actually succeed. Her morals are also strange, she can deal with most crimes with just a shrug, even if she has to stop them, but any Pokemon harm with no justification will have her treating it like the worst crime in the world. Kaida also heavily dislikes people that overly pamper their Pokemon, as in these dangerous times, she thinks they should at least have the means to defend themselves.

In general, she hates Team Rocket with a passion, alongside anyone who disrupts Pokemon for their own ambition. It would not be a hyperbole to state she would kill such an enemy, seeing it as a defense of her home.

Wanted: Rivals or just plain out "I'm going to kill you" enemies.

Love?

A little difficult, Kaida would have to truly trust somebody for this to even be a possibility.

Very much open!

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Kaida's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2020 16:06:57 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
I gathered from our mission thread that Annie and Kaida have something in common. Neither of them have much in the way of blood relatives, but they’ve made up for that with their Pokemon. Or mostly made up for it, in Annie’s case. She’s not quite sure if they’re really what she’s been looking for, and it’d do her good to try and voice her thoughts on the matter, especially with another trainer that has been in the same boat. Maybe we can make a camping trip out of it? Let me know what you think (and if there’s anything you want to explore with your character too)!

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Kaida's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 19:33:07 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
Yes, I noticed that about Annie and Kaida as well! Kaida by now has her mind set on being satisfied with what she has, but I would be very happy to have a discussion between them about their circumstances and what they have done to make up for it! On what I would like to explore with Kaida, regardless on whether we can or not we can get to it is that, while Kaida treats everyone pleasantly, she has a really low opinion of people in general, putting very little beyond even those she likes. She thinks this even as she's aware that this low opinion applies to her and, thus, doesn't like to think of herself as a person. To her, Pokemon are the innocent ones. Just a thing I'd like to explore once or twice.
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Kaida's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 21:47:36 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
All of that sounds great to me! These both sound like topics that could be explored in one heart-to-heart around the campfire, plus/minus some instant noodles. That is, if Kaida feels comfortable enough to open up (if not, Annie might be able to wear her down). If you’re happy with the idea, I can start a thread some time in the next week and we’ll see where it goes!
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Kaida's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 23:26:50 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
Ooooh, noodles, perfect! Kaida would be fine opening up normally enough, she usually doesn't on the basis of knowing other people don't typically see her as normal, but she herself doesn't have that much of a concept of personal information, so seeing an interest would get her to start talking. Thank you! I'll be happy to have that thread!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kaida's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 22:50:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

FRIENDS

KAIDA & NOVA

[attr="class","tagbox"]

[attr="class","tagtext"] Despite being apart of the Rocket faction, Nova is actually a pretty down-to-earth and intellectual person. After reading a bit on Kaida I believe that it could be possible for she and Nova to get along. Because of her love for psychology, Nova is very intrigued by different types of personalities and demanors and I believe she'd be interested in getting to know a person that's a little different like Kaida. Nova also has an appreciation towards Pokemon and nature itself, so if anything, I believe it could be a topic the two can bond over if they were to ever meet. [break][break]

Nova would obviously keep her affiliations a secret for the sake of her own and Rocket's protection. I think what could be interesting was if Kaida eventually found out about this despite becoming friends, and some sort of conflict arose. Thoughts?

[newclass=.tagbox] background-color:transparent;margin-top:-5px;font:10px oswald;color:#000;letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tagbox a] font:10px oswald;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tagtext] background-color:transparent;margin-top:5px;text-align:justify;font:11px calibri;color:#222;[/newclass] [newclass=.tagtext b] font:12px oswald;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[Googlefont=Raleway|Oswald]

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Kaida's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 18:03:36 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
@nova
I find it a very intriguing idea to have Kaida's personality being interesting for another character. Really, Nova would probably have an easy enough task of it, because Kaida has no real need to hide it very often, though she might be a little confused on why someone's interested in how she works. Also, I love the idea of Kaida having so much in common with a Rocket, especially if there's a possibility of finding out the difference in affiliation! Any ideas for how to meet?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kaida's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 20:23:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

FRIENDS

KAIDA & NOVA

[attr="class","tagbox"]

[attr="class","tagtext"] Glad you seem to like these ideas! [break][break]

I was thinking that they might be able to meet while doing This mission. Even though she is a Rocket, Nova does to odd-jobs at the side for a bit of cash. If they were to encounter each other here, Nova would suggest that they pair up to make the task easier and they could go on through conversation from there. [break][break]

[newclass=.tagbox] background-color:transparent;margin-top:-5px;font:10px oswald;color:#000;letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tagbox a] font:10px oswald;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tagtext] background-color:transparent;margin-top:5px;text-align:justify;font:11px calibri;color:#222;[/newclass] [newclass=.tagtext b] font:12px oswald;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Kaida's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 20:15:47 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
@nova
I like that mission, Kaida haven't done done it yet! That sounds like a good idea to me, so I'm good for it! Do you want to start or should I?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kaida's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 20:20:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

FRIENDS

KAIDA & NOVA

[attr="class","tagbox"]

[attr="class","tagtext"] I can go ahead and start it. Expect a tag soon! <3

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Kaida's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 18:09:18 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Alexei and

What is a martial artist’s favorite part of a joke?

The punch line!

…which is going to hit Alexei way harder than normal, because the moment he sees the woman he thought died is alive and well, of course he’s going to freak out and maybe probably faint…?! He’s seen a ghost!

He was absolutely certain that Kaida died in the aftermath of the explosion because of the fire, but… wow he is going to absolutely freak out when he sees her alive and in the flesh!

How would Selena react to this too, I wonder? What do you think?