Kaida's Infamy File
posted Feb 6, 2020 0:20:28 GMT
[nospaces][/li][/ul] [/div] [/div] [/div] [googlefont=Montserrat]
Kaida Adachi 's INFAMY FILE
what's public, what's not
[attr="class","ipad"] Currently nobody special, this woman is an average Ranger who possess serpentine Pokemon and completes her task with quiet efficiency, except in situations involving Pokemon. [break] [break][break]
- A low-ranking Ranger that really, really doesn't talk much.
- "That weirdo with the snakes on her shoulders". [break]
- Almost never in the same place twice. [break]
- Doesn't look people in the eyes for some reason. [break][break]
- A new Ranger that showed up out of nowhere with all her serpent Pokemon, and is borderline inseparable from them. Has no traceable family. [break]
- Her Pokemon possess odd skill in combat, and are brutal when a situation goes south. [break]
- Talks to her Pokemon in code, if she tells them to "Bite hard", run. [break]
- Completes her tasks, but with apathy unless it involves Pokemon in danger. [break]
- Can talk in sign language, a skill she came with. [break]
- Have been seen playing with her "family" on all fours, and bares teeth when angry. Just an oddity.
- Ranger, but ignored as she haven't done anything notable.
- Lived in Hoenn her entire life, with parents that could talk only with difficulty. Raised in an environment with only Pokemon and rarely talking humans, she doesn't very much see reason to talk herself. Her home was a quiet ranch that raised Pokemon to be bought for trainer purposes...but she doesn't remember much of this, only later events. [break]
- A conflict with a previous Team Rocket destroyed the ranch into nothingness, leaving only Kaida and an odd babble of Pokemon that could hide effectively (in the ground or small places) alive. The team lived in the wilds for some time until Kaida got curious and wandered into town. [break]
- Her last name is not her real last name, given to her by a foster family she spent some time in. She remembered her first name, but that was it. [break]
- Sees herself as a leader of Pokemon and the like-minded. [break]
- Possesses scars on her back and arms from rough living and Pokemon attacks. [break][break]
- A Ranger that have become known for completing her missions with efficiency and a near emotionless drive. [break]
- Her gaggle of serpent Pokemon now includes any serpentine, pack-based, and reptilian Pokemon.
- Died and resurrected after the tree in Littleroot fell. [break][break]
- Have completed enough missions to be considered a Senior Ranger. [break]
- Participated in the rediscovery of Regirock, her Onix Kjoll managing to survive the encounter. She is curious, and waits to see if she can be allowed to participate again, as with her liking of Pokemon, she wants to know a legendary Pokemon. [break]
- Was not supposed to be in Littleroot, disregarded authority. Same as the public, she had died during the incident and came to life a day later. [break]
- Can now be considered an Elite Ranger.
- Have met a few Rockets, but still doesn't know and has nothing special to her, threat or not currently. [break]
- Could be seen during the Littleroot incident. Was killed by dominic sinclair but is alive and well now. [break][break]
- Accidently found herself participating in the online game, even getting caught up in the fairy kingdom raid. [break]
- Considers the likes of Orion Lykos , Selena Desmarais , Alec Foster , illeana reyes and Thomas Benoit allies of hers. It is not an understatement that her loyalty could manifest as very helpful or harmful actions if she feels she's protecting them. [break]
[li]Does not believe she did anything wrong during the Littleroot incident, and have taken up traveling to try and avoid backlash. Is curious about her own resurrection, and willing to do quite a bit to figure out what happened to her. [break][break]