Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Rex's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2020 0:34:31 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar
Friends

Rex is...a difficult man to be true friends with. Absolutely, his social personality can make one seem a friend, but it's a shallow relationship at best. Rex cannot truly trust many people, and is frightened his own strength isn't enough to protect himself. Due to this, he doesn't like getting too close to others, seeing it as revealing weaknesses. Rockets can expect an ally in him, though.

Enemies

Jealousy and paranoia are not good looks, but Rex wears them. He cannot bear the thought of someone stronger than him, Pokemon or body, and is sure to lash out at them, even if it shows as a trainer wanting to battle more than the norm. He also has loyalty to Rocket, but wouldn't really make enemies out of opposers, seeing it as only part of his job.

Love

Well...he can appreciate beauty in all ways, but in his current paranoia, he cannot actually be with someone beyond a fling. Doesn't stop him from keeping up appearances...and maybe it'll be something special enough to trust...
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Rex's Plotter
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 20:49:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]

right so they're like twins or something it's creeping me out
except that abner's learned how to be social, but he'd admire the qualities of himself he sees in rex.

leggo fite club buddies they're pals now
[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Rex's Plotter
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 23:10:35 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]

Somehow the fact that he's "Rex, but with social skills" is such an abt description, it's hilarious. Needless to say, fight club buddies for sure, though I have a feeling if Rex ever discovers the whole "he used to be a Beast", he'll only want to prove something by beating him. [break][break]

Like in Discord, I'm in for Fight Club!
[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]