snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 3:54:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posticon"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
safari uwu

[attr="class","postwords"]

Well, she had told herself she'd wait a little while before venturing back into the safari...[break][break]

That is, until she heard of Eevees running around the lush greenery. Her eyes got wide, her hands even more shaky than usual, and she all but ran out the door. Eevees everywhere sounds like a dream come true and really, she needs more of the cute little foxes.[break][break]

And so, with bright eyes and a bushy tail, Illeana finds herself in the safari once again. Hunting for Eevees, cooing at all the small creatures that cross her path. It's a good day, really, and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't brimming with excitement!

[attr="class","postpokes"]

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 7:46:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD APPLIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / bulletproof[break]
astonish / leech seed / protect / dragon pulse / rollout
[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 5:55:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
safari uwu

Oooh isn't that one of those Applin things that had mentioned during that festival...?[break][break]

The woman scurries closer, a series of coos escaping her lips as she moves. Wow, it's so cute! She can't get distracted, however... She's here for Eevees, not this super precious apple, even if it is looking at her with the cutest little expression! And so, with a pout and a sad coo, Illeana leaves the Applin in favor of traveling further, her eyes scanning each and every bush for a sign of a floofy brown tail.[break][break]

notes | passing <3

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 2:35:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MEOWSTIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / competitive[break]
magical leaf / disarming voice / role play / sucker punch / assist
[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:30:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
safari uwu

Venturing further into the safari rewards her with... A feline with great fashion sense?[break][break]

The woman stares at the Meowstic before her, confusion beginning to etch itself onto her features. How is it possible for a Pokemon to look more fashionable than her, a human? I mean come on, look at that beret! It's so cute and chic! Still... This little doll isn't an Eevee and so, with a small smile and an apologetic look, Illeana pushes on.[break][break]

She's looking for Eevees and while she's normally not this picky... Right now, she'll settle for nothing less than one of the cute little brown foxes.[break][break]

notes | passing on the super fashionable meowstic <3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 0:23:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD EEVEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / anticipation[break]
baby-doll eyes / bite / refresh / charm / synchronoise
[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:05:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
safari uwu

Her searching seems to have finally paid off![break][break]

A familiar coo sounds behind a patch of bushes, completely capturing her attention and sending the scientist scrambling through the greenery. An Eevee lies just beyond, rushing around in circles after that cute little fluffy tail. Ugh, her heart!! So stinking cute she could just die right then and there. Instead, however, she shuffles closer and grins, offering a small wave as Flammae just stares at the energetic fox. "Hellllo, you little cutie! I've been searching everywhere for you," she coos, cheeks puffing up with excitement.[break][break]

The Eevee stops its playtime in favor of staring at the woman, tilting its head with another coo. Friends? Playtime with friends? Oh boy, everything Eevee has ever wanted! Oh, and look at the tails on that thing!! So many to chase... MUST CHASE!![break][break]

Flammae startles slightly as the brown fox jumps toward her many tails, little yips of excitement escaping the smaller fox. With a glance toward Illeana, she swishes her tails and sends the Eevee running toward where they land on the other side of her. "Oh my god," Illie breathes out, unable to handle this. "SO CUTE!"[break][break]

And so, tail chasing playtime begins between the two foxes as Illeana watches, waiting only until the little Eevee is all tuckered out to scoop the small fox into her arms. "You want to come and play some more? There's more tails to chase if you come along! Plus, you deserve a nice rest and some good food after all that excitement," she coos, flashing a bright smile down at the Eevee in her arms. Hopefully the little darling with stay with them... God, she hopes so![break][break]

notes | capture attempt on the super cute precious bby bean <3 :blurryeyes:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 3:42:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT EEVEE!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] anticipation
[attr="class","wildtabox"] baby-doll eyes
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] bite
[attr="class","wildtabox"] refresh
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] charm
[attr="class","wildtabox"] synchronoise
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] congratulations!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ice scales
[attr="class","wildtabox"] mist
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] blizzard
[attr="class","wildtabox"] wide guard
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] defog
[attr="class","wildtabox"] fairy wind

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Rubik]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 5:14:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
with her newly acquired eevee now curled up in her arms, soft snores escaping as she sleeps, illeana ventures further. sure, she now has one eevee but... she wants more, needs more. and so, her eyes scan for brown fur, cute little ears, and fluffy tails.

instead, she finds a small icy caterpillar. a snom, innocently munching on a nearby bush. a cute little thing, if she's being honest and maybe if she wasn't solely focused on eevees, she'd try to snag it. instead, she simply flashes it a bright smile and continues on, leaving the snom to its delicious lunch of tasty leaves.

flammae trails behind her, head rotating as she scans the area around them for more small foxes. she understands that her trainer wants more eevees, wants to increase her little fox horde. and so, with illeana searching ahead of them, and flammae searching the sides, they just might manage to find more eevees... at least, illie hopes.
safari uwu
passing <3
flammaenixlapisaliummotuscauda
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 5:23:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BUDEW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] leaf guard
[attr="class","wildtabox"] worry seed
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] synthesis
[attr="class","wildtabox"] aromatherapy
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] magical leaf
[attr="class","wildtabox"] cotton spore

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 2:41:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
another few minutes passing, another non eevee crossing her path. this time, it's a budew, peeking out from between trees to gaze curiously at the woman and her foxes as she goes. a cute little thing, innocent and full of life, but not what she wants right now.

the budew is left alone as she ventures on, the small budding creature merely staring after them once they pass. her mind begins to grow a little chaotic now, churning out thoughts of questions like what if this eevee is the only one she manages to find? hopefully, that is not the case, and as if to make her hopes more tangible, she picks up the pace a little, scouring a little more frantically.
safari uwu
passing <3
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 18:24:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEOWSTIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROLE PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox"] TICKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 3:52:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
okay, what is it with super fashionable cats and the safari? another one crosses her path, this time missing the cute little beret from earlier and she simply stares at it, confusion beginning to take hold of her features. it's a different color, more blue instead of white, and there's a cute floppy tuff of hair where the beret was on the other one. a different gender, maybe? the urge to study it is strong but she pushes it down, instead offering a small smile and shuffling away.

she doesn't want a fashionable cat, she wants more foxes. more eevees, more cute little brown tails and bright eyes. she won't stop until she finds more to add to her team, to her study of their evolution. until then, she's skipping over the others that venture out, even if they're cute little cats that could definitely strut around on a runway. sorry, kitties! maybe next time?
safari uwu
passing the male model srry kitty <3
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 5:30:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHANSEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] take down
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] minimize
[attr="class","wildtabox"] heal pulse
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] double slap
[attr="class","wildtabox"] metronome

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
eevee hunting
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 0:38:03 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
venturing deeper into the safari, illeana comes up empty handed. in fact, all she manages to find is the round pink form of a chansey. while it's certainly cute and rather helpful, she's solely focused on little brown foxes. perhaps on another trip, she'd be more interested in the chansey but for now? she has to leave the healer undisturbed, turning her back on it and wandering the other way. hopefully no pokemon will bother it asking for heals... (the genjis of the safari will scream they need healing soon!!!)
safari uwu
passing <3