Another hunt for Eevee

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 1:42:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had came back to the Safari Zone the next day after having caught his very first Eevee. Honestly, he wanted to catch more Eevees and was hoping to train all of them as well as looking forward to them evolving.

If he did, he could show Professor Florian to them some day. He figured that he would be impressed with his Pokedex filling in their corresponding data as well. Not to mention there was also other Pokemon that he had never seen before as well that he might want as well. 

@safari

-Notes-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 4:57:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CHANSEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / healer[break]
sing / heal pulse / soft-boiled / take down / mud bomb
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 22:12:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had stumbled upon a Chansey like he had the last time he was here. She seemed to be tending to the egg that she was carrying. Chansey were notorious for having an egg in her pouch. She was singing away until she had noticed the young trainer smiling at her from afar.

She gasped, got up, and had began to run away with the egg. Alec had blinked a confused look slapped on his face. "Did I do something wrong?" Alec asked himself, scratching his head. He did not mean to startle her. In fact, he just wanted to watch.... Which now that he thought about it, made it seem creepy. Is that why the Chansey ran away? Alec would never no now that the Chansey was gone.

@safari

-passing uwu-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 6:43:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WOOBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / simple[break]
heart stamp / imprison / air slash / psychic / roost
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 22:00:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had not known what he did exactly to make the Chansey run away like it did. He kind of felt bad for scaring her and having her run away. However, he could not dwell on that forever! He had to catch some more Eevees! 

As the young trainer had began walking once more, Alec had seen what looked like a Bat like Pokemon flying towards him. As it got up to him, it spun around him, screeching frantically. Alec, yet again, was confused. Before he could say anything the bat Pokemon had flown away.

Alec had decided to run after it, howevee it was so fast, that he had lost sight of where it had went. 

@safari

-passing again! uwu-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 2:31:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD EEVEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / anticipation[break]
take down / helping hand / baton pass / swift / flail
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 2:46:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had tried to find that Bat-like Pokemon, but it was just too darn fast! Alec panted, catching his breath when all of a sudden he heard playful barking to his right. It was an Eevee! Alec perked up immediately and got down on both knees and said, "Well, hiya! Aren't you a cutie!" Alec said, holding out his hand, letting the excited Eevee smell him. Immediately after sniffing and licking his hand, the Eevee had quickly jumped into Alec's lap, demanding to be petted as she wagged her tail.

"I have another Eevee just like you at home! Would you like to come home with me and meet him!? I'm definitely sure he'd love to meet ya!" Alec said, holding the little eevee out in front of his face. It yapped in in conpliance and joyfully began to give Alec more kisses. Alec had grabbed a Safari Ball from his bag after petting the Eevee some more and pressed it against the Eevee, sealing her inside.

@safari

-*crams Eevee in Safari Ball* One Eevee down; 3 more to catch :yugis:-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 5:52:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT EEVEE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / anticipation[break]
take down / helping hand / baton pass / swift / flail
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BUDEW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / leaf guard[break]
poison sting / petal dance / toxic spikes / aromatherapy / cotton spore
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 22:45:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had smirked, looking at the Safari ball in his hand. "Okay, so that makes two Eevees I have caught from the Safari Zone so far. Then there's also Bolt back at home, so ..."

The trainer had trailed off deep into a self conversation while critically thinking. Even though it seemed virtually impossible, Alec had hoped he could evolve the Eevees had recently caught, plus the ones he still needed to catch and get them to evolve to each of their unique and different evolutions. It sounded like a feat that was close to impossible to pull off, however when Alec gets an idea stuck in his head, he won't change his mind.

As he had been talking to himself, the young trainer was oblivious to the Budew that had walked him, not paying attention to his surroundings. When he finally snapped back to reality, Alec had continued to roam the Safari Zone, looking for more Eevees.

@safari

-passing uwu-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 2:15:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MEOWSTIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / prankster[break]
light screen / psybeam / sucker punch / fake out / trick
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 7:09:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec was happy that he had gotten another Eevee, and so quickly at that! Honestly he wasn't expecting to run into one so soon. Especially since the last time he did, he had only one Safari Ball left. However, now Alec had the feeling that things would be different. 

After all, they already were. The young trainer had pressed onward, but little did he know that a certain cat like Pokemon was watching him from a distance. Alec hadn't even paid attention to the fact that it was there!

@safari

-passing uwu-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 0:16:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MEOWSTIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / competitive[break]
magical leaf / me first / role play / signal beam / yawn
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 4:30:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The young trainer had to stop, after walking for another good twenty minutes. The reason why was because there was a wild Pokemon right in front of him on the path. 

The wild Meowstic had already noticed him and she didn't look all too thrilled to see Alec. Ignoring how the Meowstic obviously had felt about him, he had a bright smile on him, totally oblivious to the wild Pokemon's signals, telling him to back off.

"Hey there cutie! You wanna be friends!?" Alec asked the female Meowstic. As soon as the last words left the young trainer's lips, the Meowstic hissed violently, and had ran away, immediately after sight once she had passed through the line of berry bushes to his left.

"Awww... I guess not." Alec said, a little sad. As he sulked, he pressed onward, trying to figure out why the Meowstic did not like him. It was because of the scent of the Eevee he had caught still lingered on him

@safari

-passing uwu and It's confirmed that Cat like Pokemon do not like Alec. At all.... -

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 5:08:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SNOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / ice scales[break]
feather dance / defog / aurora veil / blizzard / bug bite
[break][break]

[break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another hunt for Eevee
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 6:04:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar

As Alec had once again walked deeper into the Safari Zone, Alec had stumbled across another familar Pokemon that he caught the last time he was here. It was a Snom! Alec tried approaching it, hoping the interaction with this Pokemon would be more pleasant than his last encounter.

However, as Alec had taken just one step, his foot landed on a twig which snapped. The sound of the twig snapping immediately sent the Snom in flight mode and it quickly scurried away, afraid of Alec although the wild Pokemon did not actually see him since it's back was turned. Alec made a puffy angry face, sulking some more at the fact he should have been paying more attention. 

@safari

-passing uwu -