Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Most Wonderful Sound (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 2:02:52 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

In the aftermath of the Slateport Market disaster, and to take a break from the work he had been doing, Thomas decided it was a good night to revisit an old pastime of his: karaoke. During his time in Rustboro, before leaving the International Police, and moving to Verdanturf, Thomas would occasionally hit one of the karaoke bars in Rustboro, especially if it was on one of the nights he was out with some of the others in the office.

Of course, Thomas wasn't alone tonight. Accompanying him was none other than . Ever since they had protected a farm a couple of months ago, the two of them had begun reconnecting, mostly with casual meet ups. Tonight, Thomas thought he might as well have some fun with her. He just hoped she didn't mind a karaoke bar.

Parking his hardly used vehicle in the lot, Thomas would open the door for Songbird, offering a hand up like a gentleman. Tonight, Thomas was garbed in a black suit, with a red shirt. Rather than the usual boots that were worn with the pant leg over them, to somewhat disguise them as normal shoes, Thomas instead had a pair of fancy black Dratini-skin boots, with silver wingtips on them. These were fashioned from the skins his old Dragonair had left behind, before evolving into a Dragonite later down the line.

tags:
notes: Outfit shirt is red instead of white

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 2:35:04 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

a halter dress, black, had been worn for tonight's event; though what of footwear? simple ankle strapped heels that matched, in color, her dress. a wallet purse, too, could be seen in her left hand. invited out by thomas to spend the evening with, evelyn couldn't turn down his offer. it made her smile to know he was wanting to spend time with the songstress. his place of choice? a karaoke bar. it was unexpected, she hadn't the slightest idea that "singing", of all things, would be one of thomas' interests.

it made her wonder though, did he choose this place because it served as an interest or for her? either way, they were here. once they settled into the bar. she would make her way to table specifically for the duo. upon taking her seat, she'd say, "its been awhile since i've been out like this!" a chuckle was lightly heard.

looking toward the stage, she would come to see a couple performing together. "oh wow, haha! how romantic!" evelyn commented, turning toward thomas, she'd continue, "i didn't peg you for the type to enjoy these places. looks like i've learned a neat little secret about you." taking a peek at the menu before them. she wasn't exactly sure what to order and that was easily seen on her face.

mission: karaoke kouple
notes: pog!!

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #fafafa; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 2:06:20 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Has it now? Well, I'll make sure this is a night to remember, then.", Thomas told her, a light smile on his face.

Thomas saw the couple on the stage performing together. Though he had moved on since Jasmine had parted ways with him, he still couldn't help but feel a little regret at the fact that he never took her out to karaoke in the brief time that he had dated her. Still, it was something that he kept to himself, and if he ever found someone else, he'd be sure to take them out to karaoke, if they so desired. Thomas let out a chuckle at Evelyn's comment about how romantic it was.

"To be honest, it was a surprise to myself.", he'd joke to her. He would see her expression as she mulled over the menu. "If you go for that sort of thing, they make great tempura skewers here.", he would tell her. On the subject of the skewers, Thomas was already considering getting a plate of them. Of course, unlike most nights at the bar, where he'd get a whisky, he was going to do something uncharacteristic, and get something non-alcoholic. It wasn't out of fear of driving drunk, as he could handle himself behind the wheel just fine, but just so his friend could have peace of mind that he wasn't going to get her involved in any wrecks.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 5:16:21 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

smiling as his request. painted red lips curved with amusement, "then i'll have just that!" evelyn giggled. with a waiter arriving to their table, she'd place her order. once thomas had placed his own folded hands were placed atop of her lap. "you know this is actually my second time being taken out since my being back home from tour." looking down into her lap, strands of hair gently fell over her shoulder. "i heard what happened at the festival, i actually recently spoke with fernando about it," she explained, continuing, "it must have been horrible. i haven't been able to get into contact with since the incident." she was worried about him.

shaking her head in order to rid herself of bad thoughts, she'd say, "everyone must be busy i assume, i'm grateful that you were able to find time for us, though! i was surprised when you invited me out all of a sudden." her cheeks became enveloped within a light pink hue.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #fafafa; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 20:52:51 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas smiled as she took the recommendation. Thomas would place his order with the waiter, after Evelyn had placed hers. While karaoke was indeed better liquored up, he was still holding off for Songbird's sake, ultimately ordering a cold oolong tea. "Oh really?", Thomas asked, before frowning upon hearing about what was said. "Yes, it was brutal.", he would tell her in a solemn tone. "The loss of Mateo hit him hard. After we retrieved the Commissioner, we lost touch, unfortunately.", he continue.

If he had to wager a guess, he firmly believed that Kyle was gearing up to go after Mateo. But first, he would have to find , the only individual they knew of that could open a portal to the place Mateo was taken. Sadly, that was most likely easier said than done, as Balder had seemingly went his own way, and would likely be a hard man to find, especially if his partner could open portals to strange areas that they could escape to.

Thomas smiled as she spoke, trying to break up the cloud that was cast on the conversation. "To be honest, I was wondering how you were doing. That, and I'm just glad to see you safe, all things considered.", Thomas told her, his smile still holding. "If you don't mind me asking, how did the tour go?", he'd inquire.

tags:
notes: Conversation and such

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 4:55:04 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

she'd come to look away. eyes quickly shifting after his comment, "thomas..." a light smile was hidden behind the palm of her hand. the warmth felt from his words that which held sincerity, they were appreciated and well received. "the tour was fine. nothing out of the ordinary." she was lucky to have been outside of hoenn during the raid from otherworldly pokemon.

she doubt there was much she could do in her current state, but to know that those she cared for were okay was enough to lessen her worries. "it's just terrible that i wasn't there to give you all support. i don't think there's much i could've done, but you don't understand how worried i was when we received news about what had occurred." her mind raced with worry. to have seen so much destruction and lifeless bodies, social media was practically in a frenzy.

"it seems like everyday something more dangerous happens the second i look away." she thought about her brother momentarily. "i'm sure fernando is working himself to death in trying to develop a solution to our problems." looking toward thomas evelyn would come to don a melancholic expression, "would it be too much to ask that you look after him in my place--protect him...for me, thomas?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 17:50:45 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"That's good.", he'd tell her, happy to hear it was nothing out of the ordinary. Perhaps he was being a bit too worried about her, but the Gym Leader feared that she might have a stalker, whether they be a creepy fan, or someone from Rocket attempting to exact revenge on her. Or even worse, one of those accursed creatures emerging where she ended up, and putting her in harm's way.

"There's no need to beat yourself up over what happened. I don't think anybody saw this attack coming, to be honest. You were far away from the Hoenn Region at the time, dealing with your own obligations. I don't think anyone can blame you for that.", he'd tell her.

"Of course it's not too much to ask. I have Fernando's back, whether he needs assistance in coming up with solutions, or if he needs protection. He's a strong man for sure, but everyone needs a hand once in a while, no? Just the same, I have your back.", Thomas would tell her.

"If you'd like to do a round of karaoke while we wait for our food, I'd be happy to cover it, of course.", he'd offer to her with a smile.

tags:
notes: Offers a round of karaoke while they wait for their food