A cold encounter [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 3:34:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had flown around Mossdeep City on the back of his Charizard. He was trying to get used to flying on the back of his Pokemon now, that since they were fully evolved. It was quite an experience to say the least. Alec was nervous as well as being afraid of falling off. However, the young Dragon Tamer had also been excited to try it out, even though his nervousness had outshined his eagerness this time. 

While they flying about in the sky, Alec had spotted a cave and told Inferno to land down by the cave's entrance. The Charizard complief and had landed by the entrance. Alec had fallen off by accident just as they had landed. "Jeez. Ya gotta take it easy Inferno buddy. I know you're just as excited as I am, but ya gotta remember I'm not used to flying on your back just yet,"

The Charizard had made a whining growl, sorry for being irresponsible. It had rubbed its cheek against Alec's showing that he didn't mean to scare Alec. The young trainer chuckled and said while petting his Charizard. "It's okay bud! Now, why don't we go explore this cave, eh?"

Alec said with a slight grin on his face. With that the two had made there way inside, the change in temperature changing rather quickly. It was cold inside and immediately, Alec thought about the Ice Path back home in Johto. To be truthful, he never liked cold places, but if it meant that he could find and catch some Pokemon, then he would suck it up and keep moving forward, no matter how cold it was.

-Hope this good with ye! UwU-

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 5:36:41 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[attr="class","gav"]

"There," Gavin orders, pointing. "Land."

Sunlight catches off the silvered wings of the Corviknight as it pulls into a steep dive, wind whipping at Gavin's blond hair. One hand reaches up to steady his glasses lest he lose them to the drafts, the other curled tight around the neck of his mount.

Corviknight squawks as it steadies itself near the ground, pulling the dive into a slow descent and touching feather-light upon the frosted earth before the cave. Already Gavin can feel the chill of the breeze from within: he's been here once before, but this time he comes with purpose. His breath mists as he strides into the cavernous depths of Shoal Cave, the metallic avian following on foot with a lurching gait.

Twin flashes of light reveal two of his other Pokemon he'd brought along for the journey: his Emboar, whose proximity to her trainer grants him some reprieve from the cold, and a Greninja that shrinks to the shadows as soon as he is released, beady eyes shining in the dark.

It's then that Gavin spots another trainer. Unfortunately, they're familiar to him... but the feeling would not be mutual. He keeps this in mind.

"Looking for something in particular?" he calls, his words echoing throughout. "You'll want to be careful. This place can be dangerous with all the ground-types about."

He gestures vaguely to the ceiling, stalactites precariously formed. He'd nearly been speared by one last time he was here.

[newclass=.gav] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#222222;padding:20px; color:#666666;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gav b] color: #716075; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 2:50:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ABOMASNOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / snow warning[break]
ice punch / swagger / ice shard / grass whistle
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GALARIAN DARUMAKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / hustle[break]
taunt / avalanche / uproar / blizzard
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 10:52:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had jumped as he had heard a voice and had turned to see man. He had an Emboar, a flying Pokemon which Alec had not seen before, as well as what looked like a water type. "I actually did want to see if there was any Pokemon inside this cave. What brings you here?"

Alec said with his big goofy grin stretched across his face. However, that changed the man said that the place was dangerous with the Ground type Pokemon lingering within the cave. Alec had seen the man point up, Alec's head looking up to see the stalactites peering from above. Alec made a gulping sound and said, "Good to know.... Hehehehehehe" Alec said, giving a chuckle. He had failed to notice a small Darumaka that was white in the distance.

"Is there Ice type Pokemon in here too? 'Cause its kind of cold in here," Alec said, it was then that his Charizard rubbed his cheek against Alec, the heat from its body radiating off of him onto Alec to keep him warn while also demanding attention. Alec petted his Charizard on the head as the big baby licked Alec's face which made him laugh.

--

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 11:57:39 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[attr="class","gav"]

Gavin nods in acknowledgement of the boy's response. "I am here for much of the same."

Of course, having been to the cave before, Gavin knew that Pokemon could be found within its chilly depths. He spots an Abomasnow lurking in the distance, eyeing the trainers warily. A quiet hand signal prompts his Emboar to position herself between Gavin and the potential threat.

"There's an ice-type behind you, in fact." He gestures to the Abomasnow, which had begun to approach. Hazel eyes narrow from behind his glasses. "Ah, watch out. Looks like it's about to get aggressive."

His Emboar had smashed her meaty fists together with a mighty roar that saw a burst of flame erupt from her maw, the flamethrower bathing the unfortunate dual-type in her wrath. It does not have time to retreat before the attack claims it; the Abomasnow slumps, defeated, and Emboar once again pounds her fists with pride.

"Patrick Cavalli," he introduces himself, holding out a hand for the young trainer to shake. Should Alec take it, he would find Gavin's grip to be firm and brief. Two shakes, professional. "I am on the hunt for Sandslash. Particularly of the Alolan variety, though it matters little." He had ways of forcing a change in biological composition. "Are you looking for a certain species?"

[newclass=.gav] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#222222;padding:20px; color:#666666;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 5:46:50 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ONIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sturdy[break]
gyro ball / dragon breath / stone edge / stealth rock
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CUBCHOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / snow cloak[break]
flail / blizzard / play nice / slash
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 6:31:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had quickly turned around at Patrick's words, seeing the angru Abomasnow about to attack, however his company's Emboar had quickly took care of the Ice Pokemon rather quickly. "Th-Thanks! I wasn't expecting to run into wild Pokemon so quickly! Say, you're really good with your Pokemon! You should come challenge my Gym some day!"

Alec said with a grin. The Dragon's Den Resort had just opened up, along with his Gym. He had been sending out flyers places left and right in order to spread the word of Pacifidlog's new Gym Leader. "My hotel at the resort takes discounts for trainers, so if you wanna stay for the night, you're more than welcome too!" Alec had said.

Suddenly, they were interupted by yet another wild Pokemon and a big one at that. An Onix had roared, seeing them stand there, not liking there company. Alec smirked and said to the Onix, "Tough guy wants to play, huh? Well then alright! Inferno! Dragon Breath!" Alec ordered his Charizard and with that, it spewed a powerful purplish stream from ots mouth at the Onix, sending it crashing to the ground hard in front of them. Alec had then took the moment to grab a poke ball out from his bag and threw it at the incapacitated Onix.

"That big guy wasn't so tough!" Alec said with a grin to Patrick.
What was even more surprising was that between the small skirmish, the area wasn't in jeopardy. The stalactites remained in tact on the ceiling.

--

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 11:07:43 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[attr="class","gav"]

"You have a gym?"

He's surprised, and allows it to come through in his tone. Perhaps that had been the reason they'd called upon one so young to defend the bank... or perhaps it was his unfortunate success in that endeavor that had led to his promotion?

Either way, Gavin decides to take the bait.

"And a hotel? My, you must be very successful." A Cubchoo prods at its dripping nose from the sidelines, but Gavin and his Pokemon ignore it. "What sort of gym is it, then? I have been thinking about taking the challenge."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 4:09:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAMOSWINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] double hit
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ice fang
[attr="class","wildtabox"] take down
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ice shard
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDSDALE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STAMINA
[attr="class","wildtabox"] rock smash
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] heavy slam
[attr="class","wildtabox"] high horsepower
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] stomp

[break]
ALEC CAUGHT ONIX!

[googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Rubik]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 3:40:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
alec foster Avatar

Alec had grinned with a nod at Patrick's remark. "Yeah! Isn't it crazy that seventeen year old is a Gym Leader!? However, I made a promise to someone that I would become one, and I don't ever break a promise! Not to anyone!" Alec said. Honestly, it may have sounded childish, however it actually was true. He had never broken a promise or went back on his word to anyone, let alone his Pokemon. He wouldn't be able to call himself a Pokemon trainer if he did otherwise!"

"I wouldn't say I'm successful as a businessman, but ... I do know how to Pokemon Battle! My Gym is a Dragon type theme! I'm really good at training Dragon Types. Inferno here can even mega evolve as well, see!" Alec said, revealing his Mega glove to Patrick, the key stone shining brightly in the center of the glove. It was red and black and had a metal wristband that had the glove fabric seamed neatly to it. There was also a lynch pin poking out of the side that activated the Key stone. "If you want to challenge my Gym, me and my friends will make ya work for it!" Alec said with a goofy grin.

After a few minutes later, a loud neigh came from within the cave along withe sound of galloping. Alec had been awe struck once he had seen the horse-like Pokemon. He pulled out his Pokedex, immediately scanning it. The Pokedex called the Pokemon Mudsdale, also known as the Draft Horse Pokemon. It slid a to stop, not wanting to crash into Inferno and Alec but at the same time, it seemed to have been scared by something. Alec gently walked over to it and said softly, "It's okay big guy! We aren't gonna harm ya!" Alec said, extending a hand for the Mudsdale to sniff.

Once it had seemed to calm down some more, Alec proceeded to pet it in order to keep it calm. Alec had then got an idea. "Would ya like to tag along with me!? I can give ya some food back at my place!" Alec said, trying to entice the Mudsdale. It gave a nod to Alec's words, however he wasn't exactly sure if Mudsdale understood him or not, however The wild Pokemon pressed it's nose against Alec's outstretched poke ball and was sealed inside.

-Capping Mudsdale! UwU-

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 16:35:53 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

"It's quite unusual, I'm sure."[break][break]

All of Hoenn's gym leaders were younger than Gavin himself, but most were of age (at least that he knew of). Silly as it may have been, that this child was a gym leader soothed the damage done to his ego after the loss at the bank.[break][break]

A dragon-type gym: Gavin makes a mental note to bring his Alcremie for the challenge. His lip twitches as Alec lifts his glove to show it off. Reaching up to remove his glasses, Gavin tilts them so that the embedded keystone glints in the light cast from Emboar's flaming beard. Should he pull the pin from it, the Corviknight currently hunched nearby would barely be able to fit in the cave.[break][break]

"Perhaps you'll get to see my own in action." Sliding his glasses back into place, he glances at the silvered metal bird and chuckles. Steel did not hold up well against fire. "Not this one, though. I know enough to understand you'd have the advantage, there."[break][break]

As Alec attempts to calm the shying horse, Gavin gestures Corviknight toward an encroaching Mamoswine. Ruffling its feathers with a sound like clinking metal, its iron defenses allows it to launch forward and body press the offender into submission.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: passing

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 19:28:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] YAWN

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BERGMITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AVALANCHE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE FANG

[break]
ALEC CAUGHT MUDSDALE!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 16:12:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec was impressed with the fact that the man's very own glasses were his mega Accessory. The young Gym Leader actually knew how smart that was. No one suspect his own glasses to have a key stone fitted into it. "That's pretty smart for you to have your pair of glasses be your Mega accessory! I bet you probably turn some heads when you activate it!" Alec said with a grin.

If it wasn't for the cave, Alec would have challenged him to battle right then and there. Sure, it wouldn't have been an official gym challenge, but it would have been fun just to have a friendly battle. "So, your Corviknight can Mega Evolve, huh? You never though until you try! Weaknesses do play a role in battling, but just using weaknesses alone won't always be helpful. There have been quite a few times where I've used Pokemon were weak against their opponent and they still came out on top!" Alec said, grinning.

He didn't mean to seem like he was educating Patrick. After all, Patrick was definitely older and probably already knew this stuff. He was mainly saying this because there was always a chance for his Corviknight to win against a Pokemon that held its weakness. Who knows? It could possibly defeat Inferno in battle. Basically, what the kid was tryna say was, there is always a chance for you or anyone to win, even if the odds are stacked against them. Honestly, that's one of the many things he wants his Gym Challengers to understand. If they win his Badge, then that shows undeniable proof that they can overcome most if not all odds that are thrown in their way.

As Alec had talked, he noticed something small and blue coming out of a hole in the wall opposite to him. It was a Wooper - the Water Fish Pokemon. Alec didn't need to pull out his Pokedex to know that. After all, it was native to Johto, which was where he came from. Alec examined as it eyed him with curiosity. It didn't have the slightly visible poisonous film on it's body. Normally it would have a poisonous film that could be noticeable by light and since Patrick's Emboar and Inferno tail lighting up the area, Alec could tell it was safe to pick the little guy up. It seemed like it had just woke up. Perhaps they had accidentally woken it up?

"I'm sorry if we woke ya up little guy! Say, how bout I make it up to ya? Id you come with me, and let me your trainer, I can give you a ton of food!" Alec said, once again bribing a wild Pokemon with food. He didn't know how he was so good at being able to win Pokemon over that way. Then again, who would pass up free food?? You'd have to be absolutely bonkers to pass up free food! The Wooper seemed nervous and a little hesitant, however after a while, it's face had began to brighten up with a smile, and with that, Alec grabbed an empty Poke Ball, and pressed it against the Wooper's head gently, sealing him inside just like he had done with the Mudsdale.

-Capping Wooper! UwU-

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 22:30:21 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Gavin chuckles, a low and pleasant sound marred slightly by smoke-scarred lungs. Though his Pokemon have gained the capabilities of mega-evolution, he's never used it in the company of others. At least, not yet.[break][break]

"Oh, I'm sure he could." Corviknight preens its feathers under the praise, metal scraping metal. "He's quite strong. But he's not the only one of mine with the capability."[break][break]

Palming a pokeball in hand, he tosses it into the largest open space in the icy cavern. His Steelix appears with an impressive snarl; Gavin does not fear that Alec will recognize her in combination with his Emboar, for the Steelix he'd seen was of ordinary coloration. Now, she gleams like gold in the firelight, coiling like a snake and watching the two trainers intently. Embedded in one of her metallic segments is a mega-stone, seemingly having fused to become a part of the glittering creature.[break][break]

"She knows how, as well."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: passing

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A cold encounter [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 4:31:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN VULPIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AURORA VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AURORA BEAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WALREIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ice fang
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] encore
[attr="class","wildtabox"] body slam
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ice ball

[break]
ALEC CAUGHT WOOPER!