awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bit by bit
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 1:25:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] That's not the confirmation he needs. A definitive 'yes' would've been ideal but at least he can value Marcel's honesty. It's hard to make a case for someone trying to pawn off an expensive item while also dissuading against the same purchase.

Fernando visible unmutes to return to his conversation.

"It's not about how much I can afford. An expensive item is still expensive. The fact I'm willing to sink so much into her is more of a move for you than for her."

He pauses before visibly frowning.

"Don't say I never do anything for either of you."

And he ends the call on that note. With a defeated sigh, he returns his attention to Marcel.

"I guess I'll be taking that as well."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
bit by bit
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 20:50:09 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]"great!" he smiles. tucking the books away in a bag, he leaves it on the counter for fernando to take. after that, he rummages round the desk for a pen and paper. "we'll have to order it in, you got a phone number or email we can contact you with?"
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#9d89af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bit by bit
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 21:40:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Ah."

Fernando writes down his public League e-mail address along with a secondary number. The number itself is the same one he uses with all unnecessary subscription and services. Although a bookshop is the last place he expects to spam him, he's far from interested in being texted in regards to any upcoming sales. He'll have the number filtered out on his end and catch the call accordingly.

"There you go," he answers with a nod, picking up his bag of books and giving a polite, fake smile. "Thanks."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]