awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 3:10:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]How long has it been since he's hunted — truly hunted?

An era of terror has honed Fernando to fit the setting. An apex predator among those that wear disguises make infiltration common place. Before there was the League councilman was someone who dealt hands with Team Rocket and had no qualms with using their pawns as their own.

Access to resources fundamentally unattainable to others skewer the advantage to his favor. Silph Co. pockets run deep and invading personal privacy is the least punishing crime in a time of theft and murder. But Fernando sees value in this new age, this digital age. Information proves invaluable, a weapon that has no physical form but allows him to trace others down right down to their very address. Family ties, financial obligations, plenty of details remain public if you know where to look; those that require high clearance tend to prove no more than an annoyance for Porygons, a specialty Silph Co. prides itself on.

Research, observation, and blackmail makes the most typical rocket easy to find and easier to corner. There is a thrill in hunting the most dangerous game and with time Fernando has grown both complacent and idle. It isn't until one of the biggest figures in the region decides to revolt again raw order does he dip back into his skills and what he finds is nothing short of rust.

But luck shines on those who persevere. As long as he tries, as long as he never gives up, the raw culmination of his efforts is bound to lead to something. The more time he spends the higher the chance he lucks out and eventually he stumbles across a few clues.

Many of them prove insubstantial but it only takes one to put him on the right foot. A nearby rock reveals itself to be a Kecleon at the sound of a Garchomp's flight path. It comes in with a slow descent, landing not too far off the ridge of Mount Chimney. He returns the Pokemon as soon as he lands, keeping his hands up high and clearly in view. His blazer remains open, fluttering in the wind but clinging around his body.

"You're a long way from Sootopolis."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 23:10:02 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

"And you're far away from your comfy chair, Fernando." Replied Balder in a monotone voice. The man was looking over his shoulder, staring at the newly arrived councilman. After the events of Slateport, Balder had warped into his gym with the lion to gather all his pokemons and belongings before vacating the location. And since then, he flew around lots of cities, trying to cover his tracks as much as possible.[break][break]

Seems like he didn't cover them enough though. For a councilman, of all people, to have tracked him down... Plus, it was the one selected by Tapu Fini. Maybe it was thanks to the Alolan Divinity that Fernando tracked the Solar Avatar, but this didn't matter anymore. The man stood up from his seat, a Tyranitar standing guard beside him and watching the newly arrived human carefully. The Alolan man's shirt was covered with dust and dirt, most likely from sleeping outside a couple of times.[break][break]

With a cold gaze, the man crossed his arms upon his chest and looked at the councilman. "I won't ask you how you found me. Pretty sure that would be a waste of time. Rather, why? What would make you track me down to this location? What is it that you seek? And lower those arms of yours, I won't attack you unless you force me to."

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]OBSIDIAN, THE TYRANITAR
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]SAND STREAM
[break]
Dark Balder observes his visitor.[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]To defeat the antispiral
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 0:21:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Indeed."

Fernando keeps his distance from Balder to respect both the trainer and the Tyranitar that stands guard. The last thing he wants is to escalate the situation further. From what he remembers, predators tend to be highly territorial and there's no telling what the Pokemon might do in defense of its trainer.

It doesn't hurt that distance provides him a much better window of time to draw a Pokemon should the situation arise.

"You left in a hurry, Schwartz. It's hard to make things right to those who were wronged when they disappear into thin air." Fernando puts his hands down but keeps them visible. Balder may say one thing but Fernando knows better than to provide even an ounce of doubt. All it takes is for one slip-up to turn everything upside down.

"I just want to talk."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 1:48:54 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

He left in a hurry? If anything, Balder had stayed far too long over there. He should've gotten out of there before everyone got involved, or maybe even before striking Kyle. Maybe things would've been better this way. "I should've left faster, that's what I believe. Maybe then I wouldn't have had to suffer such bullshit."[break][break]

The councilman proceeded to state he was here just to talk, keeping his hands visible at all times. Maybe his words were true? Yet, he was a man of the council, could Balder believe him so easily. The man glanced at the sky, wondering if his Braviary that was out on patrol had noticed anything, but it didn't seem that way.[break][break]

"Well, if you want to talk, make yourself comfortable. Do forgive me for not offering you a suitable seat for you, however." Another jab. The man wasn't entirely eager to speak with Fernando, especially since this was mostly relating to the events of the raid, but at least it was better to speak with him instead of Olivia? If it had been her, he could've gone mad and done something he'd come to regret...

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 2:26:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Perhaps. But the past is in the past."

Fernando titters at Balder's comment, finding little amusement in his dig but still acknowledging it. "Believe it or not, I spent my childhood in the wilderness. Mount Chimney reminds me a lot of Johto. It's no Kanto; that's for sure." Fernando keeps his eyes trained on Balder and mentally tries to trace where the Alolan's visions leaves to.

"So what now, Schwartz? Roam Hoenn's wilderness? Explore another region?"

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 2:49:43 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

The past is in the past huh... That rings true for some things. But not all of them. There was one thing Balder couldn't leave in the past: The state of his family. It seems like all the happiness and those recent events had made him forget why he had come to hoenn. Even though Team Rocket had been cleared, his quest was still ongoing. Questions, unfulfilled.[break][break]

The man's gaze went back to the councilman. So Fernando had known the wilderness of Johto... "That reminds me of Mt. Silver. Although I guess you could say it's like night and day with Mt. Chimney." While he was saying that, the man's mind strayed a bit. His trip to johto, where he sought knowledge and worked to stop Rocket's invasion...[break][break]

Balder sat down on the ground, legs crossed. His gaze rose to meet with Fernando's. "I already explored lots of Regions. Alola, Kanto, Johto, even a bit of Sinnoh. But there's too many things that I have unfinished in Hoenn. I need to get Mateo back from that other world. Maybe get my revenge against Olivia... But most definitely, I gotta trace my family back."

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 3:59:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Mount Silver is where I trained as a child. I'd like to think it contributed a lot to who I became."

Fernando remains standing when Balder decides to sit. Fernando looks down on him but his position is even in his eyes. He knows better than to try and domineer or command his fellow avatar in the same vein that he knows better then to rally the Elite Four against their wishes.

"Get Maeto back? You're really going to open a portal and try to find him on the other side?"

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 4:38:05 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

So the man had trained on Mt. Silver. Interesting. In this whole exchange, Balder had learned more about Fernando then he most likely will in his life. One could say that this was impossible to get so much information, especially in one seating. And with some thinking, Balder couldn't help but understand the strength of Fernando now.[break][break]

"That explains a lot. That strength you developed might be why Tapu Fini chose you." Seeing how his master was getting relaxed, the Tyranitar decided to walk a bit nearby, making sure not to stray too far. The trainer didn't look back, trusting his pokemon to do what it needed if the time came.[break][break]

Soon after, the councilman asked if he really planned on opening a portal to go and rescue Mateo. Balder frowned as he clenched his fists. "To begin with, it's because of me that Mateo got sent in there and captured. It's only logical that, being the only one who can open portals, I go and rescue him. I gotta make this right. I won't let someone die because of my actions"

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 5:11:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "You think so?" Fernando can't help but chuckle at the response, shaking his head dismissively as his eyes momentarily stray away from his target and toward the ground. Its a casual gesture and Fernando allows his body to slacken along with his guard. "I still have no idea why it chose me. Avatar, bonds, or whatever you want to call it, I can still barely understand this Pokemon and what it wants from me."

Fernando figures it better to nod in silence than to argue with Balder. Things have already devolved into a slew of conflicts already and a tempered patience bodes well for recovering the bonds that have already been broken. "Be careful. Every time one of things appears it takes a dozen trainers to take them down. Who knows how many of those things are on the other side."

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 23:59:17 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

"I think you shouldn't look at the reason why it chose you, otherwise you'll just always wonder that. If anything, I can say your mental fortitude surely helped in the selection. Plus, you did prove you skills during that summer event. So it definitely saw you worthy. The question you should ask yourself now is more of How will you live up to Tapu Fini's expectations."[break][break]

And then, Fernando proceeded and nodded, giving his approval to the plan, which made Balder raise a brow. "Huh. I was expecting you to be against this plan or to start requesting I take at least 20 individuals with me so we can overwhelm the beasts." Balder stretched his upper body afterwards and then stopped to think a bit.[break][break]

"Although... Gathering a small team wouldn't be a bad idea. 3 individuals at most, with some potent skills, that would allow us to go in there and out while alive and with Mateo in tow. I know that armored guy was interested when the clown attacked, but I got no way to contact him. And since I left the league... Can't exactly do open recruitment or I'll see Abbiati show up."

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 5:19:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Expectation. That tells Fernando all he needs to know about Balder and his connection to his Pokemon. They have something that he doesn't and from it Fernando can inference at least a minor difference between avatars. Or maybe that's Balder putting his own humanistic touch to their bond. He can't be certain but it's something to note, among other things.

"Well, you're not wrong. Ideally, I'd like to send enough people to ensure that you make it back alive however," Fernando pauses before flashing a grim smile. "I didn't think you would agree with it and I know better the step beyond my bounds. Don't let Abbiati sour your impression of us."

The smile dies and Fernando can feel his temple pulse.

"As much as a headache as she is."

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 4:38:14 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

Fernando proceeded to voice his own version of the plan. Making sure he came back alive heh? Was he saying that as a councilman or a person that cared for an Avatar brother? It's hard to say in such circumstances. "Honestly, the idea of bringing more people with me is something that I had considered. I even invited people to join me at my gy- My previous gym, during the aftermaths of the battle..."[break][break]

Was going in alone a good idea? Definitely not. But as he stated previously, it was too dangerous for him to start recruiting openly. And currently? He had no allies. Still, as he kept listening to Fernando and mention he didn't want to push too far, and mention to not let Olivia sour his vision of the league, even though she can be a problem. This made Balder emit a soft chuckle.[break][break]

"For the few months I knew her, she did give me lots of headache so I get you there." Balder took a deep breath before sighing. "Still, I'm mad at myself for not noticing sooner how thirsty she was for power. How she wanted to control stuff. I should've noticed it sooner."[break][break]

Feeling anger well up inside him, Balder slammed his fist upon the ground, leaving a small crater upon the impact. His eyes went back to Fernando, filled with anger, but also sadness. "Do me a favor: Don't let her have her way. The fact that she already has a private military company to herself is already too much, now that I see it, but she'll most likely use my departure as an excuse to do something more. Which might possibly threaten people's freedom in some form. It's never going to be the same now."

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:12:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "That makes two of us."

Fernando stifles a sigh but the gesture is still there. Annoyance is something they share among those straddled by Olivia's ambition and they find common ground in a common enemy. "I'll keep her in check but legalities are a tedious process."

He says nothing when Balder channels his anger. Instead, he merely observes, noting the crater and trying to assess the avatar's physical strength by the size of his aftermath. "I know things were said and there will definitely be some fallout from what's transpired but if you truly leave, the consequences will have lasting results. It only strengthens her, Schwartz. It's not too late."

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 3:57:32 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

Seems like the councilman had his fair share of woes related his lady coworker. Something they both had in common now. Fernando proceeded to say that she'd keep her in check, even if legalities can be quite restrictive. "Thanks. I know those processes can be annoying, but you're a smart man. I'm sure you'll be able to do it."[break][break]

And then, the visitor proceeded in suggesting a solution that he believed would solve everything. A flash of anger shined through Balder's eyes as they rested upon Fernando, but the Alolan man took a deep breath. He wasn't the enemy. There was no point in lashing out at him. "If I go back, I'm at the mercy of Olivia, and any of her supporters, as well as the Crown. While I'm indeed the Avatar of Solgaleo, I hold no power in this society.[break][break]

"I understand why you want me to return. It would indeed serve to hinder her plans. But if I turn back now, I'll be stepping on my values, my ideals. And I'd be abandoning a man in another world due to a mistake I made. I'd lose more then if I acted freely, helping others from the shadows. Plus, I'm pretty sure that if I return, either the Crown or anyone would have me arrested and put on trial before Dahlia or something. Abbiati would find a way to use these things to her advantage nonetheless."

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 2:15:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Abiatti is a single person. Her and her crown only exert control over Sootopolis." Fernando notes his facial cues and finds relief when it seems to smolder behind a caution of self-control. "Any council decision is made as a group, regardless of what they spout. Anything that inhibits you can be countered by my own. You're not the only one Abiatti thinks she has precedence over."

However, Fernando knows better than to push. The option is there and Fernando lets out a mild sigh, reaching into his pocket to fetch something. He pulls out a thick scope that unfolds a piece of silicone to rest around the wearer's ear. "At least take this when you embark on your journey. The Silph Scope will allow you to record your journey, presumably, and help analyze what we know about these monsters to help you combat them. We don't know a lot about them so I don't know how useful it'll be but at least you can record patterns and reanalyze them if things go awry."

Fernando presents it to him but stares at him questionably. "What makes you think anyone has grounds for your arrest?"