ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 4:11:58 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

"A single person that has too much power and keeps sending her Crown outside of sootopolis to do her bidding though..." That was unlike him. Since when did he become so distrustful? That he couldn't even consider someone's opinion without turning it down so quickly? Balder sighed again. "Sorry, I really lost all trusts in her after all of this..."[break][break]

Suddenly, the man proceeded to do something that the Alolan Warrior never expected: Gift something to him. A Silph Scope, he called. Balder extended his hand to grab the object, looking at it to analyze it correctly. Such a small device could record and... Even analyse those beasts? "Wait so you mean it's actually loaded up with one of those AIs that would help me understand those beasts as I observe them? As well as record and replay everything?"[break][break]

But then, the councilman asked the rogue gym leader if he had done something worthy of being arrested. "Nothing to make me a globally wanted man, although you never know what lies could be sent out, but... I did steal some food from the supermarket in order to survive in the wilderness. Some cup noodles to be exact. Luckily I can cook them using my Charizard's tail flame to reach the temperature I want..."

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]OBSIDIAN, THE TYRANITAR
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]SAND STREAM
[break]
Dark Balder observes his visitor.[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]To defeat the antispiral
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 9:30:21 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Not quite." Fernando's quick to correct Balder's assumption. It's best to dash expectations now before he becomes reliant on a feature that doesn't exist. "It'll observe and record, much like a Pokedex. Any information you discover will be recorded and documented for your future encounters with them as well. It'll also be able to identify obvious attacks. Consider it a hands-free Pokedex that can record footage for further development."

Fernando's eyes narrow at Balder's explanation though. Yes, technically those are crimes but they're hardly worth their time. All of his offenses are civil in nature and far from noteworthy. "I'll keep a handle Abiatti. Unless you do something warranting such a claim, you're no different than any other Gym Leader that's retired. You'll be fine."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 2:12:25 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

Fernando proceeded to correct Balder's expectations of the device. While it was not loaded with the AI he wished, the man was still glad to have such a device. A portal pokedex would definitely prove to be useful in this endeavor. And the fact that it could record what was happening would definitely assist the researchers in the future.[break][break]

The man then proceeded he would ensure that Olivia doesn't go bunkers in the future, which made the man feel relieved. What the councilman said afterwards triggered a dry laugh from the alolan man. "Like any other retired Gym Leaders you say... I'm sorry Fernando, but we both know this isn't the case."[break][break]

"We both know the moment Solgaleo chose me, I wasn't going to be like other gym leaders. People refer to me as an 'Avatar', they didn't exactly see me as a gym leader when I was active, nor even as a normal human. Some saw me as Olivia's replacement, or shadow maybe, while others saw me as the Envoy of Solgaleo, bringer of light." Balder opened his hand and emitted some light from it. It was faint, lacking power behind it.[break][break]

"It's true I can bring light wherever I go, and the fact that my body is stronger then most doesn't help the image people have of me. While I'm grateful for this power, for how it helped me in certain activities, it can be viewed as a threat, especially since I'm not tied down by my Gym anymore.Some people may capitalize on that, and it might hurt other people like us too in the future..."

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]OBSIDIAN, THE TYRANITAR
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]SAND STREAM
[break]
Dark Balder observes his visitor.[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]To defeat the antispiral
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSE
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 18:51:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Perhaps. But legally, you will be no different as long as someone with a sound mind remains on the council."

The implication is less than obvious without insider political insight but Fernando has confidence that Balder will pick up on the point that he wants without realizing the severity of what comes after. "Which is why it is important for avatars to set a good example. People fear what they do not understand and ostracized those that are different but cling to them when they are in trouble. Maybe the differences are too far between each other to make a proper analogy but this isn't the first time I've been considered different or too powerful. "

Satisfied with their conversation and the seeds he's undoubtedly planted, Fernando leaves Balder with his well wishes.

"Think about it, Schwartz."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]