orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
arrangements [c]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 4:15:16 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

It's not often Orion finds himself in Sootopolis. Compared to the rest of the region, it's fairly out-of-the-way, and unless it's on ranger business he doesn't often travel from the mainland. He'd booked passage by ship after confirming the meeting place with Annie, and they step off the boat into the bleached-white stone of the crater and its uniform buildings cut from the same.

"Never been to his house before," Orion tells Annie as he pulls up his phone to follow the GPS coordinates. "He's been to mine, though. I... think this is the place?"

It's less... obnoxious than he'd expected? Laurence's family had a certain renown in the city; Orion had lived in Hoenn all his life, had heard of them as a result, and he'd been worried that he was leading Annie to some intimidating mansion. He restrains himself from sighing in relief, acting for all the world as if he knew exactly what they'd been getting into.

He lifts his hand to knock, then looks to Annie. "You need a minute, or are we good?"

[newclass=.orion] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#444444;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b] color: #4ab97b; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
arrangements [c]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 16:07:37 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
Make every introduction unforgettable. She’d deemed the rule so important that it stood as Camp Annie Tenet Number One. And yet, as she and Orion approached the front door, her face cast doubt on the commitment.

Given her streak of meetings with powerful men ending badly (she’d yet to learn of Orion’s promotion), she couldn’t shake the feeling that their meeting – her first job interview - was doomed from the start. Her eyes darting back and forth across the flooring betrayed her little hamster wheel thinking through the worst-case scenarios.

Really, what business did a petty thief have with the top dog of Hoenn’s protectors? What were the odds that he’d heard of her, and for the wrong reasons? Was it a sting operation? When he started asking the wrong questions, was she supposed to lie? Would he think less of her for lying, or for what she’d done to surviv-

Even if Orion hadn’t looked in time, the sound of her slapping herself would have drawn his eyes. Heck, it’d probably made a few Taillow turn their heads. Her head had turned too, from the force of her own attack. A slow exhale let out some of the pain, but the rest of it was plain as day on her face… Until it wasn’t. A well-practiced grin took charge; if he hadn’t seen her seconds before, perhaps he might have even thought it was natural.

“I’m fine!” Another lie, as revealed by the red handprint on her cheek. “We’ve just gotta go in there and get it done! Once he sees me and my natural talent, it’ll be a cinch!” If she kept telling herself that, it might even end up being true.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
arrangements [c]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 16:18:51 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The original plan was to meet in Verdanturf.

But then again, his place there was too small to host more than three people comfortably. Not to mention that it was full of junk he would rather keep private.

So instead of going to the small, cramped as fuck apartment, Lars decided to call them out to the family’s guesthouse, back in the city of his birth. While he had renovated the place to make it less of a temporary way station and more like an actual home, the fact of the matter remained that it was still somewhat lavish.

He’d tried to make everything as simple as possible. Besides, his entire family had either left the region, or gone into hiding, or was dead six feet under at the base of the giant tree that grew out of the heart of the city.

He had just finished bringing something out of the oven toaster when he felt his Pokénav vibrate. Quite a useful little thing, really, he thought to himself—having set up the place with a complicated system that would alert him if there were visitors to the place.

Today was one of those days.

Forgetting that his hair was down, he shuffled over to the front door and opened it, before the people he knew who were waiting on the other side of it had the chance to knock.

“Ah, here you are. Come in, come in,” he began, opening the door wider to let them in, before closing it behind them once they had entered properly.

Right in front of them was a living room—while simply furnished, the sofa and the single-person couches were comfortable enough to sink into without a worry in the world. The distinct smell of something would reach them.

“Pizza?” he offered. “Sorry I don’t have anything nicer than pizza, chips, and soda to offer,” he apologized as he scratched the back of his head and went to the kitchen, re-emerging with a tray that had several slices of pepperoni pizza stacked atop one another along with a bowl of chips, a bottle of soda, and three plastic cups perched atop said bottle of carbonated badness.

“Help yourselves,” he offered once he had set down the tray on the coffee table and taking one of the beat-up couches for himself.

Tada

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
arrangements [c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 6:38:47 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

Orion's expression paints an accurate picture of his thoughts upon glancing over at Annie: concern that shifts to shock and back again, eyes tracing the reddening mark upon her cheek.

He wants this to work out, for her. He remembers his own anxiety upon applying for the Rangers fresh out of high-school, and he'd both been of age and with a sparkling clean record. He can only imagine how much worse it is to be in her position.

"You'll do great," he encourages, praying it's the truth. "I mentioned you in my report for the forest fire, and I made sure to get that into his hands before today. You've already got a good starting point."

Of course, he'd been unable to mention much beyond a name and a basic description of what they'd endured together at the forefront of the Fortree blaze, but Orion's reputation within the rangers had been inflating as of late. He considered the Head Ranger to be something like a friend: as foreign as the concept tended to be for the socially-inept councilman. (That Annie was unaware of his promotion had completely slipped his mind, a hilarious oversight.)

He's about to knock when the door opens of its own accord, and he's visibly taken aback.

"Arceus, Lars, are you trying to give us a heart attack or what?"

He laughs, shaking his head as he follows the head ranger into his home's interior. He's overwhelmed by the distinct aroma of pepperoni pizza, and he tears his wandering gaze from the living room to fix it eagerly upon his fellow ranger.

"'Anything nicer'," he parrots. "It's pizza, man, who doesn't like pizza?"

Vegans, he supposed, and several others, but Orion didn't count himself among those sorry few. From what he knows of Annie, he doesn't think she'll have any objections to a hot meal, either. He gives the girl a reassuring smile once Anderson disappears from view to retrieve the goods, his voice barely above a whisper: "See? Nice guy."

Perching on one of the couches at Laurence's return, Orion selects a slice of pizza and pours himself a glass of soda.

[newclass=.orion] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#444444;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b] color: #4ab97b; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
arrangements [c]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 13:32:11 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
“I’ll do great,” she repeated. If she said it, then it had to be true, right? It was a small blessing that Lars left her no time to question that, for his arrival has surprised her just as much as it had Orion. That, too, was forced aside, in favour of a smile that was a little too wide.

She followed Orion in, immediately taking in her surroundings. Of course, the first thing she noticed was the smell of food. Hot food. Pepperoni? Nobody that greeted strangers with pepperoni could be bad. No, focus, she reminded herself. It didn’t take much in the way of riches to impress the girl, so the sumptuous interior wasn’t lost on her. It shouldn’t have surprised her, that the head of the region’s protectors lived in luxury, but when having a house at all was a luxury…

She’d spent too long staring at the walls, and if not for Orion’s whisper she might have been there all day. She had to stay focused. On pizza. No, the interview. While eating pizza? Fortunately the councilman took the guesswork out of deciding when would be a polite time to help herself. She plopped down beside him, hand halfway towards the tray before she remembered herself. Not a word had left her mouth since they’d stepped in, and that wasn’t the Annie Mei Way at all.

“Thank you for inviting us, Mister Anderson! I figure you must be super busy, so it’s really nice of you to take time out to see us.” The hand moved an inch closer. “Oh, and I’m Annie Mei! Just a trainer travelling Hoenn at the moment, but hopefully something more soon.” With a brief introduction out of the way, Annie moved in on the food.
wizz

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
arrangements [c]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 6:29:12 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Oh Arceus, please don’t call me Mister, I’m not that old,” he began, gesturing towards the pizza and the soda to help themselves. “Just call me Lars, makes things simpler,” he added a few moments later as he began to work on the slice of pepperoni pizza he had with him.

Well, Orion wanted this meeting to be as informal as possible, hence why he’d already hinted to drop the formalities—they weren’t at the Ranger Headquarters, for one thing.

“So, humor me this, Orion,” he continued, turning to the other man with a knowing grin on his face. “Asides from the unexpected—and very welcome—house call, what would you want to talk about? With Annie present, no less?”

There, he was getting to the point. Stopping himself from taking another bite, he poured himself a glass of soda and started to knock it down while waiting for him to answer.

Tada

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
arrangements [c]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 14:05:24 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Orion laughs at Lars' exasperation. He'd received similar reactions in the past. "Call him Laurence," Orion jests with a devilish grin. "He loves that."[break][break]

It's pretty clear from the mischievous smirk he shoots in his colleague's direction that the opposite, in fact, was true.[break][break]

Savoring a mouthful of pizza when the question is posed, Orion holds up a finger in request for patience as he swallows and chases his food with a sip of his drink.[break][break]

"You remember that report I sent in about the Fortree fires?" They had been especially alarming to Orion who, at the time, was not in possession of any water Pokemon. His Espeon's rain dance had helped, but it was thanks to a certain someone that they'd managed to dampen the flames. "Well, Annie here's the girl that tackled them with me until the other Rangers arrived. Never met a kid so brave."[break][break]

He smiles softly at Annie.[break][break]

"I'll get to the point: I think she'd make a great ranger, but I know there are certain... requirements." He'd joined fresh out of high school, eighteen years old, but that was three years away for Annie and required a high school diploma to boot. "I wanted to know if there have ever been any... exceptions. For extraordinary circumstances. I wasn't much older than she is when I joined up, and she's got way more talent than I had."[break][break]

He chuckles at his own self-deprecating joke: it was true. He'd been an utter mess as a teenager.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
arrangements [c]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 19:27:31 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
There would likely never be a good moment to point out that both of them looked close to double her age, and Annie realised as much a split-second before sound left her open mouth. A good impression was crucial, and she doubted it would come from reminding them that the clock was ticking. Her mouth hanging open made for as good an opportunity as any to stuff it with pizza while the grown-ups talked.

She kept quiet until Orion’s compliment made her choke on a slice. She recovered, mostly because there was no food cool enough to murder her. He’d eased some of her nerves with kind words – words she didn’t hear enough.

“He’s exaggerating. But only a little. I’m pretty good at what I do.” Her smirk showed itself, settling into a more wholesome smile shortly after. It was time for her to put her yapper to good use.

“I wasn’t born in Hoenn, but I know her pretty well. You learn fast when you get everywhere on foot, and don’t always have a map, and don’t have much time to spare getting lost. I’ve got two badges that say I’m a good trainer, and I’m planning to get four. Well, eight, but four’s what I need for now. Job-wise, there’s a bunch of people around the region that I hope would vouch for me doing good work for them.” A few that definitely shouldn’t be called, and a few more that were almost certainly in prison, but he didn’t need to know that part.

“More importantly, I think… It’d be really nice to do good things, you know?” Annie leaned forward in her seat, her smile half-fading. Honesty came naturally to her, arguably to a fault, but it meant that speaking her heart was rarely a problem, so long as somebody was willing to listen. Good thing, too, since the more she spoke, the less she was chained by her nerves. “Hoenn’s as close to a home as anything I’ve ever had, and I’d like it to stay that way. I’ve seen what happens to a region when bad people start taking hold of it. We’re starting to see what happens when bad creatures try to do it. I don’t want to lose this place.” ‘Too’, she thought, but Annie thought it too early in the conversation to drop the Kanto bomb.

“I know these kinda of jobs are usually left for the adults, but I’m already here, I’m ready, and I don’t have much else to be doing right now. So… How about it?” Her usual bravado failed her, unable to hide that her tone was more hopeful than confident. She’d left out the real reason the meeting had happened – she was painfully short on legal ways to support herself, and even a ranger’s pittance was a step above nothing. She knew that starting with the financial issue could only detract from words that were just as important to her, so she they’d have to wait a few moments more. Or maybe a bit longer. She had something to prove to herself, after all.

wizz

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
arrangements [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 15:10:45 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Hey,” he retorted in Orion’s direction—although he knew that Orion’s name wasn’t really Orion, he decided not to reveal that information in front of present company. It was something he knew of but decided to keep to himself, at least until the other person involved openly brought up the topic.

“How could I forget? I got a lot of reports about forest fires breaking out around Fortree… yours happened to be the very first one that found its way to my desk,” he mulled over, pouring himself another serving of carbonated badness. While he dined on a slice of pizza, he turned his attention to Annie, listening while he was working through the stringy cheesiness that was in front of him.

Already two badges? That’s much better than my none! He thought with a grin on his face once she was finished talking—or rather, making her case as it was. In his case, he wanted to join when he was eighteen, but decided to hold off a few more years since he was still getting a hang of himself living alone in the wild.

Arceus, he remembered having to move from Secret Base to Secret Base until he’d saved up enough money to get the dingy apartment in Verdanturf. Small and lousy, but it suited his needs just fine. Then came the problem of having to work a second job because the salary he was earning back then wasn’t enough to cover all his expenses, which is why he was also a courier in Western Hoenn…

…this was before the gigantic Pokémon and all the strange berserk ones started causing more trouble than usual.

Along with it, his own rise to infamy through the Ranger ranks.

“Let me put it this way,” he began after a considerable silence. “Normally the age to join is eighteen, yes, however… I would have to ask around regarding an apprenticeship program. I wanted to join early… hell, to be honest? I don’t have a high school diploma when I joined at twenty-one myself. I learned from the wild, in more ways than one, he shared.

He was pretty sure Orion didn’t know about that—until now.

“Another way of getting in is helping, yes,” he continued in Annie’s direction. “Helping without expecting anything in return… helping out consistently because that’s what you really want to do, it’s a good way to get acknowledged,” he added.

While Orion had the formal training and everything else, Lars remembered how he had to literally gain rep in the wild, working his literal ass off for… what, three, four years? Even if he knew he was qualified, he had to wedge his way in and it wasn’t easy.

“Oh, you didn’t know that, Orion?” he inquired with the other Ranger. “About… about the apprenticeship program?”

Tada

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
arrangements [c]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 0:23:44 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Orion's quietly relieved as Annie makes what he believes to be a good case for herself; it wrenches in his gut when she mentions not wanting to lose Hoenn, for he hadn't forgotten what she'd told him on the rooftop.[break][break]

He's surprised to glean something into Lars' past, though he conceals that shock through a prolonged sip of his soda. The carbonation makes his eyes water. He doesn't usually drink soda, and it hits him like a punch in the throat. He shakes his head when Laurence addresses him.[break][break]

"No... honestly, might've joined sooner if I had..."[break][break]

He lapses into deep thought as he thinks back to his troubled teenage years. The knowledge that he could join the rangers as soon as he turned eighteen and got out from under his parents' control had been the only thing keeping him going. How different would he have turned out if he'd been able to escape their clutches sooner, before the worst of the psychological damage was done?[break][break]

It's way too deep a rabbit hole to be delving into in his bosses living room.[break][break]

His lip twitches, almost hopeful. "Is that a 'yes'?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
arrangements [c]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 9:59:03 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]A smile on the head ranger’s face could only mean good things, right? She certainly wasn’t hearing a ‘no’ leave his lips. If anything, an apprenticeship sounded promising. Then he mentioned ‘the wild’. Never finishing school. Annie hadn’t expected a man so far up Hoenn’s chain to be able to relate, but it sounded like he was no stranger to her lifestyle. It almost made her want to share hers. Almost.

But she still had a point to prove to herself.

Her eyes shifted towards Orion, but he admitted he’d never heard of it before confusion could set in. And so it was with hope that she watched Lars. It did a good job of hiding what remained of her unease.

“Eighteen is a few years off for me, but an apprenticeship sounds great. I like the sound of Junior Ranger Annie, and I get along with most people, so I don’t think working under somebody would be a problem.” She dared not look to the man beside her to offer himself up. He’d done more than enough for her to ask that of him.

“Helping…” She tapped a finger to her bottom lip. Between working at the Stray for a roof over her head and finding odd jobs to fund travel and training, her lifestyle left few opportunities for ‘random acts of kindness’. “I try to help. I like to think that most people do, but… I can’t say there’s much that I can prove I did.” She paused. A single eyebrow raised.

“There was the night market attack.” That, at least, she could look to Orion for. “That made the news... and everything else. Hard to forget the time we almost got blown up together.” There was only a hint of the sleepless nights it had caused in her voice.
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"]
template by kay
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]