[attr="class","utww"]

[attr="class","them"]
I saw the reports but that's not the same as asking you directly

[attr="class","you"]
I don’t know if you can call this ‘alright’

[attr="class","you"]
Everyone came so close to dying that night

[attr="class","you"]
It was total chaos. Some weird clown thing tried to flatten Slateport and everything, I guess, within a three-mile radius

[attr="class","you"]
I took a bath in poisonous acid rain. I don’t know how the hell am I still alright.

[attr="class","you"]
Pure fucking insanity.

[attr="class","myj"]
[attr="class","mol"]Type your message here
[attr="class","senn"]Send
[attr="class","lte"]
[newclass=".lte"]margin:10px auto 0;width:40px;height:40px;background:#eee;border-radius:50%[/newclass][newclass=".senn"]background:#fff;height:10px;padding:5px;color:#000;margin-top:-20px;margin-left:175px;text-align:center[/newclass][newclass=".mol"]background:#f9f9f9;height:10px;width:160px;padding:5px;color:#aaa[/newclass][newclass=".myj"]background:#ccc;margin:0 5px 10px;padding:5px;line-height:10px[/newclass]
[attr="class","bwa"]alcove @ WW
[newclass=".gbd"]font-size:10px;line-height:20px;border-bottom:1px solid #aaa;margin-bottom:3px;text-align:left;padding:0 3px 5px[/newclass][newclass=".adeb"]background:#f9f9f9;margin-top:-52px;margin-left:55px;height:40px;padding:5px;text-align:right[/newclass][newclass=".nrws"]background:#ccc;margin:0 5px 0;padding:5px[/newclass][newclass=".njh"]width:8px;height:8px;background:#000;border-radius:50%;margin-left:-15px[/newclass][newclass=".bwa"]color:#aaa;font:10px/15px verdana;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=".gfsb"]width:60px;height:6px;background:#aaa;border-radius:5px;margin:10px auto 20px[/newclass][newclass=".ngfs"]background:#fff;font:10px helvetica;color:#000;text-align:justify;padding:10px;width:230px;margin:5px auto 0;border-radius:30px;height:440px;box-shadow:0 0 3px[/newclass][newclass=".utww"]margin:0 5px;height:260px;background:#e8e8e8;overflow:auto;padding:5px 5px 0[/newclass][newclass=".utww::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:4px[/newclass][newclass=".utww::-webkit-scrollbar-track"]background:#e8e8e8[/newclass][newclass=".utww::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background:#e8e8e8;border-left:1px solid #aaa[/newclass][newclass=".them"]background:#f9f9f9;border-radius:10px 10px 10px 0;padding:10px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-right:20px[/newclass][newclass=".you"]background:#fff;border-radius:10px 10px 0 10px;padding:10px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:20px[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
sympathy [alexei]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 1:04:12 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[nospaces]

Pure fucking insanity.

I know, it's all over the news and I have seen as many reports as can be made

I can't even imagine what it would have been like to witness it

I'm not even sure how to make sense of the reports, everything seems like such a mess

I wanted to check on you anyway. Just in case.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
sympathy [alexei]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 16:10:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ngfs"]
[attr="class","gfsb"]
[attr="class","njh"]
[attr="class","nrws"]

[attr="class","adeb"]
[attr="class","gbd"]

Private

[attr="class","utww"]

[attr="class","them"]
I wanted to check on you anyway. Just in case.

[attr="class","you"]
I’m fine, mostly… still pretty shaken though.

[attr="class","you"]
I fell from a rather considerable height… thank hell the Sableye I had with me saved us. We landed on top of a destroyed clothing stall.

[attr="class","you"]
Normally… I’m terrified to death of Ghost-types, but this one, this naughty prankster… he saved my life. And my Pidgeot’s, too.

[attr="class","you"]
I’m still scared of most other Ghost-types though. Thankfully… the poison didn’t do anything too drastic to him. He’s a fucking trooper.

[attr="class","you"]
Maybe I should give this Ghost-type a chance, prankster tendencies aside…

[attr="class","myj"]
[attr="class","lte"]
[newclass=".lte"]margin:10px auto 0;width:40px;height:40px;background:#eee;border-radius:50%[/newclass][newclass=".senn"]background:#fff;height:10px;padding:5px;color:#000;margin-top:-20px;margin-left:175px;text-align:center[/newclass][newclass=".mol"]background:#f9f9f9;height:10px;width:160px;padding:5px;color:#aaa[/newclass][newclass=".myj"]background:#ccc;margin:0 5px 10px;padding:5px;line-height:10px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gbd"]font-size:10px;line-height:20px;border-bottom:1px solid #aaa;margin-bottom:3px;text-align:left;padding:0 3px 5px[/newclass][newclass=".adeb"]background:#f9f9f9;margin-top:-52px;margin-left:55px;height:40px;padding:5px;text-align:right[/newclass][newclass=".nrws"]background:#ccc;margin:0 5px 0;padding:5px[/newclass][newclass=".njh"]width:8px;height:8px;background:#000;border-radius:50%;margin-left:-15px[/newclass][newclass=".bwa"]color:#aaa;font:10px/15px verdana;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=".gfsb"]width:60px;height:6px;background:#aaa;border-radius:5px;margin:10px auto 20px[/newclass][newclass=".ngfs"]background:#fff;font:10px helvetica;color:#000;text-align:justify;padding:10px;width:230px;margin:5px auto 0;border-radius:30px;height:440px;box-shadow:0 0 3px[/newclass][newclass=".utww"]margin:0 5px;height:260px;background:#e8e8e8;overflow:auto;padding:5px 5px 0[/newclass][newclass=".utww::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:4px[/newclass][newclass=".utww::-webkit-scrollbar-track"]background:#e8e8e8[/newclass][newclass=".utww::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background:#e8e8e8;border-left:1px solid #aaa[/newclass][newclass=".them"]background:#f9f9f9;border-radius:10px 10px 10px 0;padding:10px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-right:20px[/newclass][newclass=".you"]background:#fff;border-radius:10px 10px 0 10px;padding:10px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:20px[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
sympathy [alexei]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 6:43:19 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[nospaces]

Maybe I should give this Ghost-type a chance, prankster tendencies aside…

I see, I'm glad you had something that could help save you from that

From everything I have seen the entire incident was a mess, both during and after

I'm glad you're alive, and thank your sableye for me too

I think it probably has earned a bit of a chance

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
sympathy [alexei]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 15:59:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ngfs"]
[attr="class","gfsb"]
[attr="class","njh"]
[attr="class","nrws"]

[attr="class","adeb"]
[attr="class","gbd"]

Private

[attr="class","utww"]

[attr="class","them"]
I think it probably has earned a bit of a chance

[attr="class","you"]
Oh, he definitely has. He’s still in recovery…

[attr="class","you"]
I don’t know what the hell’s in the poison sludge that came raining down on everyone… it’s like, it takes longer than normal to heal from it…

[attr="class","you"]
Good thing I had the sense to close my eyes and mouth when I got hit by that sludge wave of rain. It stank pretty bad… lucky my clothes didn’t melt!

[attr="class","you"]
I saw… I saw your boss, he was there. He kind of summoned… this huge-ass tidal wave? Or something?

[attr="class","you"]
Do you know anything about what he can really do? I was surprised to see him do this sweeping tidal… Surf-like move… thing. I don’t even.

[attr="class","myj"]
[attr="class","lte"]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
sympathy [alexei]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 20:44:08 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[nospaces]

Do you know anything about what he can really do? I was surprised to see him do this sweeping tidal… Surf-like move… thing. I don’t even.

I haven't seen any conclusive reports come across my desk yet. I'm sure any samples they were able to get are being looked over religiously in the hopes of having some answers.

At least I would hope so, it seems like something we should be doing....

I'm glad you made it out okay.

I can't tell you anything worth noting about Fernando I'm afraid, I know he was there but I haven't seen much of his avatar status either.

There's been too much going on with these beasts and the like appearing along with everything else that seems to be going astray in the region. If I see him it's purely for business most nights.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
sympathy [alexei]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 0:25:03 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ngfs"]
[attr="class","gfsb"]
[attr="class","njh"]
[attr="class","nrws"]

[attr="class","adeb"]
[attr="class","gbd"]

Private

[attr="class","utww"]

[attr="class","them"]
There's been too much going on with these beasts and the like appearing along with everything else that seems to be going astray in the region. If I see him it's purely for business most nights.

[attr="class","you"]
How are you not ragged working into the ground at this rate???

[attr="class","you"]
Also, wait… wait a second, what? Avatar?

[attr="class","you"]
The heck is that

[attr="class","you"]
Is there like some kind of meeting going down or something?

[attr="class","you"]
Hell is anyone going to fix this mess up or is it going to just get swept under the rug…

[attr="class","myj"]
[attr="class","lte"]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
sympathy [alexei]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 4:07:26 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[nospaces]

Hell is anyone going to fix this mess up or is it going to just get swept under the rug…

Paper work isn't very hard Lexi.

There's just been a lot more of it than normal.

I think you need to watch the news a little bit more though, as a gym leader I'm surprised no one has told you that yet.

Since when did I answer questions for you?

I don't know about any meeting, or what exactly they plan on doing about this.

Not yet, at least. Even if I did I may not be at liberty to speak about it given my position's access to information.