November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 23:47:22 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Heading to a resort was the last thing on her mind, she couldn't even fathom the idea of sitting at a pool and chilling under the sun after what she had just gone through. Even now she could hardly struggle the thought of sitting back and relaxing. The attack on Slateport was still on the very front of her mind, unable to be brushed away. And yet, her parents had encouraged her to try and take some time to do just that. Relax. Walking up to the resort itself felt... foreign in a way that she hadn't really ever experienced before. People knew her. They recognized her face and glanced over at her as she walked past, she was the girl just recently endorsed by the league. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it felt... odd.

However, almost right away Ruby learned something that immediately appealed to her. At the hotel, gym challengers got a discount. There was a gym here and she didn't even realize it. Almost immediately Ruby began making plans, setting aside any notion of just sitting in her hotel room for the whole night and began to work on a strategy. Just sitting back and doing nothing still felt wrong... But a gym could be just the thing to test how strong she truly was. How viable she was as a trainer, to push her limits and see what she was capable of.

Slowly making her way over towards the Gym proper, the stone tower certainly looked rather pretty. Perhaps another time she might sit back and admire the expertly trimmed bushes to resemble Pokemon, but right now she was a girl with a mission. Her face steeled with determination, she slowly pushed right into the gym with her hands already resting atop her Pokeballs.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 0:26:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec paced back and forth, hoping that his resort looked okay to those who would be willing to stay! He wondered, 'What if we are charging too much?' or 'What if we are charging much less?' He also had worried about one major thing. His family. His mom and dad do not know he's a Gym Leader, nor does his two brothers, Henrik and Zachary.

His mother, Erica would blow a gasket for sure, although whether that was a good thing or a bad thing was way too early to even assume either possibility. He stopped pacing back and forth as soon as he heard the Gym Doors open. He turned around with smile to the young female trainer that had entered, and had said, "Hiya! Welcome to the Pacificlog Gym! I am Alec Foster - The Gym Leader!" Alec said, giving his big goofy signature grin! He outstretched his right hand with his Mega glove on, hoping she would accept his handshake. It was both black and red with metal wristband that had the fabric connected to it neatly.

It also held the blackthorn city mark where his knuckles were and the Key stone was embedded in the center. "Are you here to challenge me for the badge?" Alec asked her, flashing a Legend Badge in his free hand that he snagged from his pant pocket while holding his grin. "If so, may I also see your Trainer I.D. as well, please?"

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 1:33:43 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

The thing that surprised Ruby the most was how young he looked. Just how old did you need to be to be a gym leader? Was there even an age limit at all? Surprised and a bit taken aback, Ruby smiled softly as she reached out to gently shake his hand in return. If he cared to look, a rather obvious mega accessory in the form of a cute necklace rested around her neck. "Uh, Ruby Walker. A pleasure to meet you." Honestly, it was almost a bit of a relief that she wasn't recognized. She wasn't used to fame of any kind, perhaps just pretending everything was normal wasn't a bad way to go about this.

As soon as he asked if she was here to challenge him, Ruby nodded her head and slowly pulled out her Trainer ID. Of particular note, it was made in the Galar region and quite obvious upon even the most simple of inspections. "I must admit, I'm quite excited." She spoke calmly, but there is certainly a bit of anxiety to her voice despite it all. "I didn't know there was a gym here, but what kind of budding trainer would I be if I didn't take every chance I had to better myself. You know?"

Grabbing one of her Pokeballs from her bag, Ruby didn't hesitate to just send out the first Pokemon that she'd be using in battle. Of course, the Indeedee named Darling simply stood by her side, grinning softly. Ruby affectionately patted their head, hand extended to take their Trainer ID back as soon as it was returned to them. "May I uh, actually ask what theme the gym is? I don't think I saw it anywhere."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 2:37:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec held is goofy grin on his face, excited for the simple fact that he had his very first challenger. Honestly, he was worried that some people would get rather confused on exactly where the Gym was, but it had seemed Ruby had found it just fine!

"It's nice to meet ya, Ruby! I'm pretty psyched too! This is my first time as. Gym Leader! Oh and speaking of which, the reason why is because this place was recently constructed to be truthful! I was kinda worried no one would fine it! Hahahahahahahaha!" Alec said, having no reason to lie. Besides, lying just wasn't even in him. He was always honest. When Ruby had asked what theme his Gym was based on, Alec couldn't help but grin widely.

"My Gym is solely based on Dragon Type Pokemon! I'm a Dragon Tamer from Johto, actually ya see! I had moved here in hopes of becoming Champion but I also had took some time to reflect on a career path, and well, being a Gym Leader just kinda fit like a glove for me!" Alec said, giving a wide grin once more with a childish giggle.

Alec was in awe at the sight of Ruby's Pokemon - an Indeedee! "Your Pokemon is adorable! Can't wait to see you two in action! Also, follow me to the top floor, and we'll get started!" Alec said with grin. It was then that he lead the way to their designated battle arena. Calmly lit torches lit the spiral staircase as they walked up to the roof.

"Also, we will have a simple singles battle - 3 versus 3! Sound good to you?" Alec asked as he continued guiding Ruby up the steps. It was then that they had  reached the very top floor, entering the gigantic widespread room. Alec had made his way to the far end of the wide arena like room, now facing Ruby once more.

"So, You are choosing this cutie for your first? If so, then let me whip out a friend of mine! C'mon out Tank!" Alec said, quickly grabbing a Poke ball from his belt, tossing it out in front of him a Duraludon had surfaced from the Poke ball and let out a metallic roar. It wasn't intimidating but, rather more like a cry of eagerness as well as determination that was fueled behind it. 

"I'll let you take the floor and go first! Good luck and show me what ya two got!" Alec said with his signature grin showing. This time however it flared with an intense passion. Alec's passion for battling already beginning tp show.

-Good luck! ^^ :fwoggie: also pls lemme know if I needa make edits! UwU-

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 21:08:49 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Dragon-type Pokemon? First time? Ruby was admittedly a bit surprised on multiple accounts. Not only did he confirm her suspicions that he was indeed young, but this was his first battle as an official gym leader. Obviously to get into such a position so young he would likely be suitably talented as a trainer. Despite the fairy type pokemon at her disposal, she didn't pretend that she was at any immediate advantage here. Any trainer worth their weight likely knew how to work around type advantages.

As he complimented Darling, the Indeedee smiled softly at him and waved softly. Of course, Ruby smiled as well as she followed behind him and up the spiral staircase. Darling was certainly learning to hold her own in combat, despite her species being renowned for their ability to support in and off the battlefield, she was no slouch on her own. Ruby simply reached down to squeeze Darling's hand as they climbed. The torches made everything feel a bit more medieval, which not only paired well with the dragon theme but it reminded her of home quite a bit.

As he explained the rules, Ruby simply nodded her head. "That's fine by me. Three on Three." Taking her position at the other end of the battlefield, Ruby's eyes almost immediately widened as she saw the Duraludon. A steel type, and a troublesome one at that for her to battle. Both Whisper and Grace would be hurt quite a bit by any steel type attacks they had. Feeling doubly sure that Darling was the best one to start with, she motioned with a soft smile to the babysitting Pokemon to take her place in the arena. Despite her desperation to prove herself... battling was always fun and she couldn't help but smile a bit wider.

Almost immediately, a soft purplish haze began to form around the arena. The area transformed into psychic terrain simply by Darling's very presence, she couldn't help but smile and give a friendly wave to the opposing Pokemon. "Now!" Ruby called out, determination in her voice as she reached out. "Let's do this! Steel yourself!" Darling quickly started things off, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath as the psychic energy of the arena seemed to linger onto her a bit closer. Using Calm Mind, her eyes opened up once again as she cleared her mind for battle. Just slowly starting to waddle over towards the Duraludon with a bit of a mischievous grin on her face.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 21:24:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec was intrigued, seeing the purplish haze form around the arena. Alec was not familiar with this attack, however Alec did not seem to be troubled by it in the slightest. In fact, Alec's smirk had grown wider. "Well, that's quite interesting. However, why don't we show you what we can do! Alright, Tank! Make some noise with Metal Sound!"

Alec said, countering the Indeedee's Calm Mind. Alec's Duraludon had let out a sound that sounded like a roar as well as metal crashing together. The wave of sound was directed towards the cute Indeedee, which made Alec actually feel bad, however he had to make it a challenge for her and her Pokemon.

"Now, strike with a blinding Flash Cannon!" Alec commanded, now going in for an actual attack. Tank the Duraludon had began to shine brightly from head to toe and once the bright light fully cloaked his body, a beam of bright light had began to blast off from where the Duraludon's mouth was, the beam of bright light aiming right for Indeedee.

-Duraludon uses Metal Sound and then attacks with Flash Cannon!-

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 0:34:27 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Ruby had to force herself not to cover her ears when the metal sound echoed around the arena. It was already grating to Ruby's ears, she could hardly imagine how painful it was for Darling. The babysitting Pokemon certainly looked unsettled, their balance a bit out of wack as they stumbled to stand tall. Through another usage of Calm Mind, however, Darling seemed to slowly collect her thoughts. Not in time to dodge the Flash Cannon heading her way, however. Taking the blast straight to their chest, the Indeedee stubbornly remained silent despite the pain she was going through. Luckily, the psychic reserves built up by her focused state of mind helped her from taking the worst of the damage if she was still distracted from the grating sound.

"Don't give up Darling! We both know you're stronger than you look!" Ruby shouted out, hands clenching at her side. "Let's show them what we're made of!" Nodding, Darling suddenly let out a loud cry, using Disarming Voice. The cute, charming sound hopefully damaging the steel dragon physically and emotionally. With a cute face and a nervous smile, Darling only continued to walk towards Tank, confident in her abilities.

Notes: Used Calm Mind to overcome the worst of the metal sound, but still got struck by the flash cannon! With a Disarming Voice, boosted by two usages of Calm Mind, Darling attacks in response.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 1:44:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had smirked as the Flash Cannon from his Duraludon had met it's mark. However, the Indeedee had a lot of spunk. It was cute and tough! One might think that it's cuteness was a weakness, looks can be deceiving, especially when it comes to Pokemon and them battling.

Once the Indeedee had got back up from it being hit by the flash of light, it then used a move of it's own, letting out a loud and powerful cry. It had affected Tank, showing an expression of slight pain and annoyance from Indeedee's booming voice.

"She's got a pair of ears on her! However, we're gonna make ya try harder than that! Tank, use Laser Focus!" Alec commanded his Pokemon once again. The Duraludon eyes then had began to glow, trying to enhance its eyesight to locate a weak spot on the Indeedee's body.

"Now! Go for another Flash Cannon!" Alec said with a grin. The Duraludon had done same process as before, its body shining brightly then, firing off a beam of condensed light towards the Indeedee once more. Alec still had worried that the Indeedee had more speed, however Alec was determined to keep her at a distance. Tank was trained to attack from long distances, whereas his female counterpart, Alloy, was trained for up-close battling. However, Alec only had Tank on him at the moment. Alloy was resting elsewhere on the resort.

Let's test how fast her Indeedee can move, Alec thought to himself, wanting to see firsthand what exactly he was dealing with.

-1. Duraludon is hit by Disarming Voice!
Takes moderate damage!

2. Duraludon uses Laser Focus! Critical Hit Ratio increases dramatically for this post only!

3. Duraludon attacks with Flash Cannon a 2nd time!

Wasn't really sure how to describe Laser focus tbh so if it seems sketchy pls lemme know and I will edit it! <3-

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 23:21:44 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

The moment Ruby heard that he was going to use Laser Focus she knew that was bad news. Darling might be tough, but she couldn't continually take hit after hit like that blow for blow. If she wanted to win, they needed to fight smarter rather than harder. Force the opponent to adapt to her strategy rather than the other way around. With an idea suddenly in mind, she quickly called out. "Darling! Get up close! Don't give them a chance to keep trading blows!"

Darling nodded, her incredible state of focus keeping her own fear in check as the small Indeedee charged forwards. As Tank used Flash Cannon, the attack just managed to graze her arm as she focused everything she had into dodging past the attack. The light-based attack certainly stun quite a bit but she was determined to prove her trainer proud, despite the pain in her left arm. Once she started to get up close, Ruby cried out again. "Now! Get on his back and show them just how strong you truly are!"

Assuming Darling was fast enough to twist around the massive steel pokemon, she would leap straight onto the tail of the Duraludon and grab on tightly. Quickly letting out another Disarming Voice, she would lean in close to the back of his head to hopefully make the cry even louder.

Notes: Attempted to dodge the Flash Cannon, only for it to damage her arm rather badly. Tried to twist around the Duraludon and jump onto their metal tail, to use Disarming Voice again.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 3:32:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had a feeling that Duraludon would be at a disadvantage due it's own Heavy weight. However, that wasn't what impressed the young Gym Leader the most. What impressed him more was that Ruby was able to think quickly and have her Pokemon react immediately afterwards. "That was smart, using Tank's own body weight against him like that! But, lets see if you can keep it up! Tank, use Metal Sound to get Darling off of you!" Alec called out to his Duraludon who was hurting from the second wave of sound that had come from Ruby's Pokemon.

The Duraludon looked up, now emitting another screech of his own that sound like metal scraping against each other violently. It was to try and get the Indeedee off of him, as well as try and go for melee strike. "Now, try and hit it with Dragon Claw!" Alec said. Tank's metal like claws glowed a greenish color as he turned around, trying to aim it's glowing claws at Darling.

-1. Duraludon is hit by Disarming Voice from behind!
Takes moderate damage!

2. Duraludon attempts to use Metal Sound to get Darling off his tail!

3. Duraludon turns around slowly and attempts to strike Indeedee with Dragon Claw!-

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 7:48:49 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Ruby certainly felt confident when the gym leader himself praised her strategy, but they couldn't just settle there. As Tank used Metal Sound once again, the noise was certainly stronger than it was before being so close. Falling off of the tail of the Duraludon, Darling quickly clambered to her feet as Ruby called out again. "You got this Darling! Calm-Mind, focus!" At her trainer's command, Darling once again used Calm Mind. The psychic energy was certainly visible as it swirled around her, helping keep her head in the game despite the ear-grating noise that threatened to throw her off.

"Stay behind him! Don't let him get a hold of you!" Ruby yelled out once more. Following her trainer's advice, Darling stood back far enough away to not be struck with their tail but continued to run around as Tank slowly turned to try and strike her. She wasn't exactly a speedster but hopefully it was just enough to dodge his claws.

Confident in her abilities as a trainer for once, Ruby continued to issue commands. "Now let's finish this up! Disarming Cry again!" Darling took in a deep breath before finally stopping her run and shouting at the very top of her lungs. Using Disarming Cry, Darling's voice was booming with amplified energy.

Notes: Fell off Tank and used Calm Mind again to try and clear her head as best as she could, ran around the back of Tank to use Disarming cry, boosted by her Calm Minds.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 10:49:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had a feeling that Tank sadly wouldn't last long in this battle, and unfortunately, he was right. Darling's Disarming Voice had grew more powerful with each time she had used it, while Tank's bulkish body could not keep up. If he were faster, then things might have been different. with sound of the Indeedee's booming voice, Tank had fallen over, fainting from the recent attack. Alec had smiled softly as he grabbed his Poke Ball. He then said in a soothing voice to the Pokemon he had returned, "You can rest now. You've done what you could."

Then his expression changed to intense grin on his face, while grabbing another Poke Ball, bringing out his second Pokemon. His female Dragonite appeared with a soft and gentle trill, eyeing Ruby and Indeedee. She had an excited expression on her face, filled with joy. She then faced Alec, eyeing him. Alec chuckled a little and said, "She's always excited to come out of her poke ball," He admitted to Ruby. However, this wasn't the time to abruptly stop the match.

"Alright, Veda! use ExtremeSpeed!" Alec said with a smirk. Within an instant, Veda blinked out of eyesight for a mere second, only to quickly reappear by Indeedee's left, smacking her with the same speed. Alec had chosen his next Pokemon way before Tank had fainted in battle. since Darling was faster, than Tank, Alec had decided to choose Veda next who would be more than likely faster. "I admit, Darling was faster than Tank, but ... lets see how you fair against a Pokemon whose even faster!" Alec said with a smirk.

-1. Tank Fainted!

2. Alec sends out his second Pokemon, Veda the Dragonite!

3. Veda attacks using extremespeed!-

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 4:44:14 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

The very moment she watched Tank begin to fall down from Darling's intense attack, Ruby cheered out in pride for her Indeedee. This was a serious battle for her, and to see her coming out on top was incredible. However, there was no time to waste. Alec was already sending out his second pokemon, and Darling was almost certainly injured from the attacks. "Darling, quickly! Baton pass and get some rest!"

Immediately, Ruby pulled out a second Pokeball as Darling let out a deep breath. Using Baton Pass, suddenly Whisper the Hatterene took her place as Darling was retrieved to get some proper rest. However, Whisper was already incredibly focused thanks to Baton Pass passing on Darling's calm state of mind. Of course, Whisper was smirking intensely as she watched the Dragonite from her Pokeball.

There was no way she was going to dodge the attack, so Whisper didn't even try. The massive dragon-type Pokemon smacking her as they flew by. Whisper certainly felt the blow, but she was too focused to let it distract her from her goals. With a silent chuckle from her, she seemed to use Calm Mind once again, as if preparing for something big. "Now, speed isn't on our side," Ruby called out. "But that doesn't matter! Whisper, keep an eye out for a weak spot! Moving so fast, they gotta tire themselves out just as quickly!"

Notes: Darling used Baton Pass to switch to Whisper. Whisper gained all the past uses of calm mind and clarity of focus from Darling, and used Calm Mind herself, clearly buffing herself up hard.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 22:50:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had become more impressed when Ruby called out to her Pokemon to use Baton Pass. It allowed the Indeedee to switch out with another Pokemon of Ruby's before Veda could reach the Indeedee, and the Pokemon that appeared was one that was unfamiliar to Alec. That could only mean one thing. "A Galar native Pokemon, I assume? Well, I admit I know nothing about that particular Pokemon, but that's only a minor setback!" Alec stated with a smirk on his face.

"Veda! Ice Beam!" Alec called out. Judging from how the Pokemon of Ruby's was acting it was planning somehting, and Alec did not like that. So, he decided instead of an up close attack, he figured a long ranged attack would do this time. What's more was that Ice Beam had the Capability to possibly freeze it's target.

Veda gathered a decent of amount of moisture in the air, and fired a light bluish beam which had made the room's temperature drop noticeably as the beam was fired at the Pokemon Ruby had called Whisper.

-1. Veda fires an Ice Beam at Whisper!
-

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Fairy Time [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 3:20:00 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

The psychic terrain had begun to fade as time passed, sadly unused to aid in any psychic attacks. It didn't seem like Whisper was going to be doing alot of psychic attacks this battle when they were fighitng Dragon Type pokemon, regardless.

As Alec asked if it was a Galar native, and then openly admitted he knew absolutely nothing about them, Ruby's lips curled into a confident smile. Nothing? She almost hoped he'd try a dragon type attack, just to watch it fail against her Fairy typing. She had to admit, however, there was certainly a charm from watching him enjoying the battle so much.

As the Dragonite attacked with Ice Beam, she had a sneaking suspicion that his plans to overwhelm her with speed changed the moment he lacked an understanding of the pokemon. Regardless, Ruby quickly called out towards her Pokemon. "Whisper! Use Mystical Flame! Overwhelm his Ice Beam!"

Whisper seemed to chuckle and smirk, only to reach her arm forwards and suddenly blast away with an intensely focused beam of Mystical Flames, attempting to push through and melt the ice beam before it even had a chance to truly hit her and harm her opponent with the flames as well.

Notes: Whisper used Mystical Flames to counter the Ice Beam, aided by the uses of Calm Mind