Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
The Spirit of Competition [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 21:57:54 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienparty"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

Lucas Lane finds the interior of the battle frontier incomparable to the only other gym he'd visited, Cait Alfrics'. The design was reminiscent of his university's architecture. Modern and tastefully done.[break][break]

As he makes his way to the nearest available receptionist Lucas Lane pulls out his wallet. Retrieving an identification card he had no doubt would be required.[break][break]

"Hello. Are there any battles today open for someone with no badges?"

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienparty]padding-left: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon:hover]opacity:1; transition: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 0:58:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] The receptionist greets Lucas with a smile and nod, taking his identification and transcribing it to run across existing challenges. "Open battles? Did you not schedule one in advance?" Her expression never changes to one of judgement, after all Lucas had not been the first to come in unannounced, but her worries are well realized.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 1:25:47 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"No" Lucas Lane rushes to correct himself. "Actually sorry, I mean yes. I didn't schedule an appointment. I was just passing through and thought I'd check if there was anything available." He rests the hand holding his identification on the counter. "It's fine if there isn't though. If there aren't any can I at least schedule one while I'm here?"

notes

[break]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 2:15:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Uhhh— let me see."

Keystrokes sound off in an anthem and the pause to dissuade from turning Lucas away is rewarded with the click and clatter of someone hard at work. "Well there is something available but it's an open battle based off your designated roster. You'd have to register your team and their move prior to the battle. Mister Silph has an automated simulator that will create a team to combat yours to highlight your strengths and weaknesses."

"Is that okay with you?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 3:36:50 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yeah that's fine with me. Just give me a moment for selecting my team." Placing his identification down on the counter Lucas reaches into his pocket for his phone. He navigates to an app on his phone and selects three pokemon with saved move sets. The app loads for a split second before displaying a QR code and four digit number.[break][break]

"Here's my team code." Lucas holds out his phone for the woman.

notes

[break]

[newclass=.avienActive]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext a]color: #CC9964[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 8:42:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Perfect."

It's just a matter of taking Lucas' phone and manually entering his team code. Naturally, there's no QR scanner at the front desk and even the attendant is taken by surprise. "You know, you're the first person to a team selector." She makes a note to look into upgrading her own station before returning her attention to Lucas.

"Wow! Aren't you lucky! It looks like Mister Silph is actually here today. Just continue down this hallway until you come across a door. Behind it should be the standard arena where your challenge will be. He's there now, waiting for you."

She gives Lucas a little wave and wishes him well on his challenge prior to him leaving.

Straight down the hall leads into the standard battle arena. There's no tricks or added terrain to alter the challenge. The only difference between it and any other standardized battlefield is the PC located on the Gym Leader's end near the bench.

Fernando scanning over his own list of available Pokemon and picking out which ones he'll use for today's challenge.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 1:17:31 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Really? I thought it'd have been more popular. Writing out pokemon moves is such a chore." Lucas comments as he awaits the battle confirmation. "Silph? Well that's a challenge." He doesn't say much more to the attendant save for a few words of thanks before making his way down the hall.[break][break]

When Lucas enters the battle arena he does so with brimming with confidence. He had to have a winning mindset if he hoped to best the councilman. "Fernando, long time no see." Lucas waves as he talks.

notes

[break]

[newclass=.avienActive]opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 22:23:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Lane. What a pleasant surprise."

The sound of Lucas Lane, one of his goodest of friends, closest of pals, and only person able to put into check, steals his attention away from his PC. "I didn't think you'd stop by for an unannounced challenge. You got me on my toes, Lane."

It's all small talk to remain both professional and courteous to another important League figure. Better to remain amiable to the person who's going to gift him a Diance.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 1:50:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: