awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CIRCE
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 5:20:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Speed dating proves efficient and unpredictable. Fernando remains seated at the same table as the previous round. A glance at his watch shows that barely half an hour has passed. Rather than scour the bustling droves of participants, he remains steadfast and focused on the empty seat in front of him.

Sometimes surprises prove to be delightful.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
CIRCE
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 2:57:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

this time, its circe who approaches her 'date'. and seeing its none other than silph man she had the 'pleasure' of meeting before, a small smile came to her lips. "well well well, isn't this a lovely surprise," her voice is a purr as she took a seat in front of him. "i never took you for one who'd be interested in things like this. surely, i thought you'd be married off to some young figurehead by now. does that mean you're on the market?" her tone is far different than before. maybe its the mood in the air or to fit the occasion, but, there's a flirtatious tinge to her silky voice.

notes: i did it

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CIRCE
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 5:15:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Now that's a familiar face. Fernando recognizes the figure for obvious reasons but cannot put a name to the face for the life of him. So he plays it off with a soft smile and modest scoff. "You'd be surprised. I think there's more to a partner than just their status and rank." He doesn't address the most important questions because addressing it stirs up a deep seated guilt. Obliviousness does the body good and Fernando remains implicit in his rather adventurous sex life.

"Run into anyone interesting so far? Or will I be the first?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
CIRCE
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 1:42:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

a brow quirked upwards in interest. the ever successful businessman fernando silph looked for something past just success and status? learned something new everyday. with her pleasant smile not fading, a soft chuckle left her lips. "met someone from work, was just a grim reminder that i have so much...paperwork to handle." 'paperwork' involving the creation of the many things cadis' wanted. "and so, yes. you'll be my first." she offered a wink. palm suddenly planting itself onto the table, she leaned forward, if just so their stares could meet in a rather intimate proximity. the warmth of her breath might've been felt on his cheeks, as the long strands of her pink hair spilled forth.

"so, let's make this 'interesting' then, shall we?" with a dangerous mixture of allure and mischief swirled in her voice, she'd lean forward, if just to rather abruptly kiss the young silph without much warning.

notes: stuff

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CIRCE
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 2:57:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Ah. Work." Fernando's about to dabble into the topic when Circe takes the initiative to skip the speed dating altogether and start the after party. His smile is already twisted into a smirk, expecting some sort of bet or dare. Little does he know that he's going to have his Valentine's kiss stolen and it blossoms behind the touch of her lips.

They're in public and he's a prominent figure. Vice tells him him to gnaw on any bone fate decides to toss his way but Fernando keeps his instinct in check. He reciprocates the kiss, lingering much longer than he should, actively going in for another but he breaks from it all the same. His expression is just as flustered as his first kiss.

"Wha— I—" he blunders over his own words.

"You're a good kisser."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
CIRCE
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 1:54:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Slightly shocked that he returned her gesture, when they pulled away, she found herself remembering the brief warmth of where their lips touched. It was nice. Maybe made her realize she was a bit more...'touch' starved than she hoped, but, nice nonetheless. He wasn't half bad himself. A charming wink was offered towards the man. "I try my best."

Daring and bold, she doesn't move from their intimate proximity. In fact, that smug, roguish smirk of hers grows. "Want another, darling?" Words antagonizing, she leaned painfully close once more. Once again, their breath was flush on each others lips, warm and quick. However, this time, she didn't swiftly press her lips onto his in attempt to steal yet another kiss. No, she was already reeling back with a soft chuckle spilling from her throat.  "Ah, actually, I don't think we'll have enough time for it. What a pity."

notes: stuff

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CIRCE
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 9:36:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Circe puts him in a compromising position. Fernando's not sure whether or not she knows it but the conundrum is a pressing one that requires a quick answer. Naturally, his answer is yes, but he can't admit that out here. Not in public, not in the eyes of those around him. So, his option is to refuse her but that comes with the consequence of ruining his future endeavors.

Ultimately, her kiss throws him off tempo and he thinks way too deeply into his position and eventually ends up winging his answer.

Another buzz and Fernando doesn't have a chance to flush out his words. Saved by the bell once again, he leans back and creates some breathing room between them. "Perhaps another time in a more fitting place," he leaves the chance on the table along with any hope of finding some Valentine's accompaniment.