Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Strength in Numbers [Gym]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 5:05:12 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

The resort was a den of temptation. All around her was all sorts of scents of food she had yet to devour, the skies promised perfect weather for laziness and, even with the ambitious pricing, she could afford a stay here. No, no, no! This was not a place of rest today! She resolved herself, heading towards the trademark tower of the gym.

Ormr, Kjoll, Hel, Jotun, Silk, and Nid. She mouthed the words of her chosen partners as she stepped inwards, committing their placement and instincts to memory. She barely knew the gym leader, though she had worked on a job with him, she couldn't presume to knolw his strategies. Thus, she brought a wide selection of her partners. All she could tell were skilled and that she could trust. Hopefully their strength was enough.

"Excuse me?" She called as she entered, looking about the premises, "We are here to challenge."

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 20:59:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had shifted in his chair, letting out small obnoxious groans. He had been sitting there bored out of his mind for the past hour or so. He was hoping that a challenger would come and save him from his boredom. It was then that the doors had opened, which then came from an all too familiar voice. "Oh, Hey Kaida! You here for my Gym Badge then,"

Alec said, standing up quickly from his seat. The last time these two had met, they had teamed up together in order to save a school of Luvdisc out near the Water Routes. "In that case, what challenge are wanting to take? I have a regular challenge where you can choose to have a singles, doubles, or triples battle, or if you feel bold enough, you can try your hand at my special challenges," Alec said, giving her some details about his Gym. If he had remembered correctly, he had told her before he had specialized in Dragon Type Pokemon, but then again it was a while ago.

"Whatever challenge you choose, my Dragons and I will be more than ready!" Alec said with his signature grin.

-UwU-

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 4:41:48 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"Yes I am." Kaida spoke as if her getting the badge was inevitable but clearly receptive to the idea of different challenges, listened thoroughly. The special challenges seemed a challenge of strategy against very specific opponents...no.

When would she ever have a very specific idea in mind to defeat an opponent she knew about? That would be exploitable and an enemy that let one know their team in such a way wasn't exactly a smart enemy, now were they?

"I'd like a traditional, with as many battles as possible...a triple battle. I have all my chosen Pokemon ready and waiting. Can we start now?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 14:29:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec smirked at Kaida's request, already liking the sound of that. He hadn't done many Triple battles and it seemed like a great way to show his Drgaon's teamwork. "Alright, then! Follow me to the arena! It's on the top floor," Alec had said, leading the way to their designated area for their battle.

Alec had wondered if Kaida was ready for the challenge though? Perhaps she was, however he wouldn't go easy on her just because he knew her. He didn't go easy on Annie when they battled, and she had still managed to win. However, Alec had a different selection of Pokemon for Kaida's challenge for the most part.

When they finally reached the arena on the top floor, Alec took his normal position on the far end of the room. The room was exremely specious for Pokemon such as Onix to be able to move about. "Alright, so you want a Triple Battle, right? Well, here's the rules! the both of us are allowed to have up to three Pokemon out at a time! All ya got a do is beat all six of Dragons and the Legend Badge will be your! If you're ready," Alec said, grabbing three poke balls, holding each in between his fingers and said just as he was tossing them, "Then let's get this party started!" Alec had said, bringing out his first three Pokemon. One was an Alolan Exeggutor, one was a Goodra, and the other was a Dragonite.

"I'll let you have the honors of going first!" Alec had said with a smirk.

-First three Pokemon are:

Rasta, the Alolan Exeggutor
Helena, the Goodra
and Veda, the Dragonite!
their moves/Abilities are currently up-to-date!-

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 18:45:35 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Now that the battle was actually happening, stress started to seep into Kaida's expression. By the time she was in the arena, something that looked like a toothy smile was pulling her lips back, exposing her nervousness as she tapped her feet frantically. "I got it." Her voice didn't change though, true to form, everything showed by her actions, not words.

She threw her first Pokemon at the same time, "Everyone, go hunting!" Her call heralded three Pokemon appearing in a flash of light. Kjoll the Onix rose to his impressive height, rumbling and staring down at his opponents. A Sandaconda puffed up its neck and hissed a Sandy cloud, Silk was ready. Finally, an almost unimpressive looking Ekans stared unervingly at the dragons...Ormr thought he could take them, given a snap at their necks.

"Thank you...let's go, be swift!" She called and, with no other orders, her Pokemon started to move. Kjoll's rocky body spun rapidly as he bellowed, clearing up uneccessary parts in his body so that he might move better. Ormr and Silk moved together, the Ekans right behind its much larger companion. Strangely, Kjoll stayed behind.

Silk raised upwards as he shot straight towards the Goodra, and spat a Sand Attack towards the dragon's face. At the same moment, Ormr broke away and his eyes glowed a deep yellow as he Glared at the Dragonite.

Onix uses Rock Polish! Speed up +2!

Sandaconda uses Sand Attack on Goodra!

Ekans uses Glare on Dragonite!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 9:42:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec could see the stress painted onto Kaida's expression like a canvas. Honestly, it kid of surprised the young Gym Leader, however he didn't let it show with the smirk on his face. If she is nervous, then she will have a hard time with this battle. She will need overcome that, especially if she wants to win and get my Badge, Alec thought to himself. Honestly, he never figured Kaida to be the nervous type. When he first met her, she seemed astute, calm and collected. Maybe he was wrong, but that's what he genuinely felt about her when they first met.

Kaida's Pokemon had began their pursuit, beginning their moves. Her Ekan's eyes had begun glow, attempting to use Glare. "Veda, Extreme Speed!" Alec quickly called to his Dragonite right after Kaida's Command. Veda quickly had blinked out of sight from the Ekan's glare, only to quickly reappear from behind, smack the purple snake across the arena.

The Sandaconda had attempted to blast some sand in Helena's face, which it did unfortunately connect. Helena had yelped, jumping from the burning sensation that was now in her eyes. However, that caused her use Rain Dance, which made it begin to literally rain indoors. She took a breath of relief as she felt the rain washing a bit of a sand in her eyes only slightly.

Alec wasn't expecting her to use Rain Dance, however it would prove useful if of course she could use her water attacks effectively and land a hit on either the Onix or the Sandaconda. As for the Onix, with it having used Rock Polish, it's speed had increased, which could be a slight problem, however, with his Exeggutor's long head, what Alec was about to have it do next, would make it easy to attempt a hit on it.

"Alright, Rasta! Swing your long head towards the Onix and use Seed Bomb!" Alec said with an even wider smirk. The Exeggutor happily complied to Alec's command, swinging it's head towards the Exeggutor. In while doing so, one of it's giant seeds that had began to quickly sprout from it's palm tree like head, immediately flying at the Onix, which would explode upon impact.

It was a small explosion, so hardly any damage to the surrounding area would be fine, however since it was a grass type move, it would cause some serious damage to Kaida's Onix.

-Tl;dr: 1. Veda the Dragonite dodges Ekan's Glare using ExtremeSpeed; attacking it from behind!
Does Moderate Damage.

2. Helena the Goodra is hit with Sand Attack!
Accuracy -1

3. Helena uses Rain Dance!
It begins to rain inside!

4. Rasta the Alolan Exeggutor swings its head and attacks Onix with Seed Bomb, coming in for a closer range!
It's Super Effective!-

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 20:13:34 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Now that her Pokemon were in the thick of it, Kaida's stress seemed to work for her. She could neither fight nor affect the opponent in any significant manner, so she was their eyes. Smoke and rain threatened her eyesight as Kjoll took the Seed Bomb, the move coming from an unfamiliar angle: up. His eyes started to turn towards his aggressor, then Kaida spotted the Dragonite nearly vanish from sight, "Kjoll, to Ormr!"

Immediately, Kjoll ignored his attacker, though cracks ran down his head in a threatening display of strength, and darted towards Ormr. The swift attack smacked the serpent nearly across the room but before it could smash into a nearby wall, Kjoll caught the serpent and flung Ormr towards the tall plant dragon. His movement continued, and Kjoll's tail made its rapid way towards the Dragonite, aiming to strike it down with his rocky body.

Near the middle of the battle, Silk looked about in sheer bafflement. Rain, rain, he hated the rain! A sudden hiss of discomfort erupted from the snake before a cloud of sand escaped its nose...and the weather suddenly swirled into a Sandstorm. It almost looked like he was taunting the Goodra as his mouth turned up in a much more satisfied smile.

Twirling through the air, Ormr seemed doomed and would be, if Kjoll's aim wasn't true. He was rapidly flying towards the grass dragon...grass? That meant he could hurt it bad! Ormr lashed out, aiming his head at the Alolan Exeggutor as he steadied out in midair, and spat a stream of acid at the thing's body. If possible, he'd try to cling to the dragon afterwards, trying to stop his few second flight.

Onix uses Stone Edge on Dragonite! It's super-effective!

Sandaconda uses Sandstorm, it is now Sandstorming in the room!

Ekans uses Acid Spray on Alolan Exeggutor! It is super-effective and will drop Special Defense by 2 if it connects!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 5:12:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec was glad to see that Kaida had gathered herself, trying to overcome her stress, however, Alec had wondered if that would be enough. When the young Gym Leader had soon realized that the Onix's tail was still moving towards Veda after having flung the Ekans across the ring over towards Rasta. "Veda, Dodge with Agility!" Alec commanded, and with a trill from his Dragonite, she had began to move while at the same time increasing her speed, able to dodge the Onix's tail with ease. Even though Onix's had increased it's speed earlier, it was still fairly heavy, which gave Veda the advantage, not to mention that she was a lot smaller compared to the Rock-like snake.

Soon afterwards, the Sandaconda had begun to show it's distaste for the rainfall that Helena had created, and had changed the rain into a sandstorm shortly afterwards. Alec wanted to have her attack the Sandaconda, but with it being fairly equal in size to Helena with the Sandstorm now in effect, hitting may prove to be trouble for her. However, there still was the Onix who Helena and Alec could point out even in the Sandstorm. With that in mind, Alec had come up with the only alternative. "Helena, attack Onix with Power Whip!" Alec said, commanding his second Pokemon now, she had flung her tail while jumping up, having spun herself as her tail had began to glow a light greenish color, attempting to slam it down hard on the Onix's tail before it began to move again.

A few moments later, the Ekans that had been flung over by the Onix had attacked Rasta with Acid Spray, which unfortunately hit the tall guy. It flailed the burning sensation it had felt, however after a few minutes, it glared back at the Ekans, now deciding to attack it. "Psyshock on the Ekans!" Alec called out to Rasta. Rasta smirked smugly at Alec's command and had conjure a cluster of crystalized kinetic energy around the Ekans, preventing it from escaping. A few seconds later, the crystalized energy had came to life, attacking the Ekans all at once. The impact from the attack had let out a small explosion; smoke rising from where the Ekans was struck.

As the Sandstorm had continued to bellow, the raging sand had began to make his dragon pokemon itch, making it rather irritable for them.

-Tl;dr: - A Sandstorm rages during the battle!

Veda dodges Onix's Stone Edge with Agility! Speed increased by 2!

Helena attempts to attack the Onix, slamming down on it's tail with a Power Whip!
It's Super Effective!
Accuracy -1 from Sand Attack!

Rasta is hit with Acid Spray!
Sp. Def. Down by 2!
It's Super Effective!

Rasta attacks Ekans with Psyshock!
It's Super Effective!

The Sandstorm slightly damages Alolan Exeggutor, Dragonite, and Goodra!

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 0:29:39 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

The Psyshock hit Ormr hard, sending him barreling back, barely lifting his head. With the Sandstorm taking the scales off his back and the chaos of battle, there was no way that Kaida could see Ormr having enough time to heal. His battle was nearly done. "Ormr! Hunt the fastest!" She called, "Kjoll! Switch with Ormr! Bite hard!" [break][break]

Kjoll didn't look at Kaida, thus having enough time to nearly drop to the side, avoiding the brutal Power Whip with help from the sandy attacks from Silk. His rock body spun clockwise, an energy rising in his mouth before he blasted a Dragon Breath at the plant dragon. With Ormr's help, his attack would hopefully strike true and final. [break][break]

Ormr rose in a coiled stance, the only one he could maintain, eyes locked on one target, the Dragonite. He didn't know many things that could evade a snake's Bite. Hopefully, he was correct. A single lunge, trying to latch his fangs onto the dragon's flank. [break][break]

Finding a surprising amount of attention not on him, Silk moved all on his own. He sprang up to the Goodra's neck, his neck suddenly unveiling to brutally smash his head into the Goodra's. A Headbutt to rattle the slimy dragon's brain, oh, how he much preferred the clean and dry!

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Ekans is buffeted by the Sandstorm and is hit by Psyshock! [break][break]

Onix dodges Power Whip! [break][break]

Onix uses Dragon Breath on Alolan Exeggutor! It's super-effective and has 30% to paralysis! [break][break]

Ekans uses Bite on Dragonite! Has a chance to flinch! [break][break]

Sandaconda uses Headbutt on Goodra! Has a chance to flinch!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 4:11:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had become rather impressed with how Kaida was able to have her Pokemon switch between battling Alec's three Dragon's on the field. It was a good strategy, especially since Ekans was small compared to her other two Pokemon. The Ekan's had managed to sink's fangs into Dragonite's Leg, however Dragonite did not flinch. Her Inner Focus was too strong for a mere bite to make her lose sight of what was important. With the Ekans now latched onto the Dragonite's leg, Alec quickly sought the opportunity to make his female Dragon to strike before the Snake could get away. "Veda! sling the Ekans off and counter with Dragon Tail!" Alec commanded, not faltering in his voice.

Veda had complied giving her leg quick but powerful jerk, having the Ekans break free from the Dragonite's attack, only to have Veda's stubby tail come down on it hard. Alec had a feeling that Kaida's Ekan's had taken quite beating throughout the battle, and it's end in this battle was more than likely. The Sandstorm that continued to billow around the room seemed to have an affect on the purple snake as well along with his Pokemon, which made the battle slightly easier to defeat her Ekans.

It was then that the Sandaconda had went for it's attack next, attempting to strike the Sandaconda down with a Headbutt. "Helena! Protect, now!" Alec shouted quickly. The Goodra conjured a barrier around her, which protected her from the Sand snake's Headbutt perfectly. Helena had kept her ground with the snake, despite it being unable to see very well from the sand attack to the face minutes ago. However, Alec could see fine despite the sand billowing everywhere.

The final attack had come from Kaida's Onix which attacked Rasta with a nasty Dragon Breath. After getting hit by the Onix's stream of breath, he seemed to be grunting, not only because of the pain, but a tingling sensation it had felt which stretched across it's own body. It was then that Alec confirmed that Rasta was paralyzed. "Rasta! Don't move! Your Paralyzed! Attack with Leaf Storm on Onix instead!" Alec called out to his Alolan Exeggutor, knowing that his Grass Dragon would attempt to strike with a Physical move, being stubborn. It was one thing being resistant to Electric Type moves, but this kind of Paralysis was different than what one would feel from a Dragon Breath. Instead, Rasta had conjured a storm of leaves which had quickly swarmed around the Onix, cutting the Onix with the sharp like leaves in all directions and cutting off possible escape routes near it.

Just after the flurry of leaves had stopped, Rasta had began to feel the sandstorm conquering him, and after a few seconds of swaying back disoriented, Rasta had fell to the ground, unable to continue the battle. Alec had returned the Alolan Exeggutor with a soft smile back to it's Poke Ball. "You did well, buddy. Now get some rest." After that, he quickly reattached Rasta's Poke Ball back to his belt, only to grab another Poke Ball that was sitting right next to it.

"I wasn't expecting your Onix to know Dragon Breath, but then again I should have known better. I have a Steelix that knows that move. However, this battle isn't over yet! In fact, it's only just begun! Now, Fly in the sand, Rex!" Alec said, tossing the Poke Ball in his hand, calling out his new Dragon Pokemon - a Salamence. It let out a powerful and mighty roar, as it soared through the Sandstorm, Intimidating Kaida's Pokemon with it's dominant roar as well as glare.

-Tl;dr:  1. Dragonite takes hit from Ekan's Bite, but doesn't Flinch due to Inner Focus Ability!
Does Moderate Damage!

2. Dragonite attacks Ekans with Dragon Tail!
Deals Moderate Damage!
Ekans Faints(?)

3. Goodra Protects herself from Sandaconda's Headbutt!
Takes No Damage!
Goodra's Accuracy down by 1!

4. Alolan Exeggutor takes hit from Onix's Dragon Breath!
It's super Effective!
Alolan Exeggutor is Paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

5. Alolan Exeggutor attacks Onix with Leaf Storm!
It's Super Effective!
Since it is a Special attack move, Rasta can attack since it requires hardly any movement!
Sp. Atk. down by 2!
Alolan Exeggutor faints after it's attack on Onix due to Sandstorm!

6. Alec returns Alolan Exeggutor and brings out Salamence!
Salamence's Intimidate lowers Onix's and Sandaconda's Attack by 1!

7. Dragonite, Goodra, and Salamence are buffeted by Sandstorm! all three take slight damage!

If something's wonky, pls lemme know! <3 I will be more than willing to make edits! uwu-

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 4:55:51 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]
> Fainted

Ormr hissed loudly as he was thrown off, snapping frantically before finding himself slammed into the ground, this time for the last time. At the same moment, Kjoll roared as a Leaf Storm swirled around him. That would have been the end of two battles but Kjoll was Sturdy, a little thing like being sliced up with leaves wasn't going to bring him down! [break][break]

The Salamance's appearance clearly shook the two, a shudder running through Kjoll and a hiss escaping the normally calm Silk. Speaking of Silk, he didn't much appreciate the sensation of hitting the invisible wall of Protect. Instead of retreating, he reared back and tried again, aiming to make the dragon as dizzy as he was! [break][break]

"Ormr! You did it! Kjoll, bring our prey down!" Kaida called out, hand reaching another Pokeball. Before she could release a second ally, Kjoll made his decision. Two flying Pokemon could harass the little ones too efficiently, and he didn't think he could hit the fast Dragonite. Thus, he took aim at the Salamance, jaws working to bring a pebble to his mouth. A pebble that would very much hurt as he spat the shockingly big "pebble", aiming for the dragon's back and wings. [break][break]

"Jotun! Snap them to pieces!" She bellowed, the Pokeball flash receding to reveal a wild-eyed Croconaw, who hopped in the air with delight. All sorts of things to bite on purpose!

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Ekans is hit by Dragon Tail and faints! [break][break]

Onix is hit by Leaf Storm but is still fighting due to Sturdy! [break][break]

Onix uses Smack Down on Salamance! It's super-effective and will ground Salamance if hit!! [break][break]

Sandaconda uses Headbutt on Goodra again! Again, can cause flinch! [break][break]

Croconaw is released!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 14:53:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Just soon after Rex was released and in the air, Kaida had called out her new Pokemon, which was a Croconaw. Alec knew that despite it being a water type and it's moves not being really effective towards his Dragon Pokemon, he knew better not to underestimate it. He had a feeling it more then likely possibly knew an Ice type move, which was super effective against his own Pokemon. 

He also had heard Kaida call out to her Onix to strike the Salamence down, which would have him descend back to the ground, however Alec wouldn't let that happen. "Protect!" he shouted to his Salamence up in the air, and with a roar, a barrier had formed, deflecting the Onix's attack from hitting it, while still in the air. "Gonna have to do better than it if you want get my Salamence out of the air!" Alec said with a playful grin.

However, he wish he could say the same for his Goodra, who had been struck by the Sandaconda's headbutt. As much as Alec wanted to deal with the Sandaconda, he figured dealing with the Onix would be more suitable in his situation. "Veda! ExtremeSpeed! On Onix!" Alec had smirked. Why would he do such a thing when something like that would not affect Onix all that much? Well, the answer was simple. A twin effort.

Veda had blinked out of sight, only to appear right on the Onix's head, quickly smacking down hard with the same speed. The force from Veda's burst of speed behind her attack would still be enough to have Onix, move down close enough for Goodra to strike, if not make it faint, and since the attack was too fast to counter, Goodra would be more than likely to make contact this time! "Now, Helena!, Power Whip on Onix from right above you!" Alec had shouted, and with that, Helena quickly swung her tail upward, colliding with the Onix that was tumbling downward from above, knowing that this attack would surely do it in.

The combination of the attacks were synchronized almost perfectly, which had now made their situation less stressful, or at least that was what Alec had hoped. The attack from Helena's Power whip would be strong enough to shove the Onix down to side, able to prevent it from landing on not just Helena, but also Kaida's Sandaconda. It may have been lesser evil, however, this made it clear that Alec had no intention of going easy on Kaida and her Pokemon.

-Tl;dr: 1. Salamence uses Protect!
He protects himself from Onix's Smack Down!

2. Goodra takes hit from Headbutt!
Does moderate damage!
Goodra's Accuracy down by 1!

3. Dragonite Attacks from above on Onix with ExtremeSpeed, immediately following a Power Whip from Goodra down below!
Onix Faints!

4. Goodra, Dragonite, and Salamence are buffeted by Sandstorm!
All three take slight damage!
Goodra is almost K.O.'d!-

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 16:16:58 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]
> Fainted

> Fainted

Kaida scowled as the Salamance defended against Smack Down, having to find solace in the fact that following attempts of Protect got harder and harder. She had to, because Kjoll's battle was done. The attacks came terribly quick, smashing him down and away. Even before he hit the ground, Kaida was already returning the Onix. "He did a good job, we'll be hunting harder now!" [break][break]

She spoke firmly, with confidence, because she was certain that somebody else's battle was nearly through as well. In the rescuing Power Whip, Silk was flung upwards as well, no damage taken but still very perplexed as he suddenly found himself between a Dragonite and Goodra, "Silk! Destroy both! Jotun! Carefully bite up!" [break][break]

They didn't move in such stark synchronization, but there was the distinct feeling of knowing exactly what to do. Jotun in particular scrambled forward like a child, but his eyes locked on the Dragonite spoke of his understanding of what Kaida meant. In that moment, Silk spun like whip, letting out his first loud cry as a dark aura engulfed his body. In close range, Brutal Swing would hit everything around the user, even allies. Kaida heavily disliked the move when all were fighting, but with Kjoll's defeat, Silk was all alone in enemy territory. It was perfect. The moment the move ended, Jotun sprang. His leap almost looked like it was going to miss, only a quick jerk of the claws at the Dragonite's flank even told he launched an attack. Chip Away was the safe attack in times like this, another nuisance to add to the raging Sandstorm. [break][break]

A new ally entered the fray with a snarl, head low and claws up. "Be careful, Hel. This is a very dangerous hunt."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Onix faints after taking both attacks! [break][break]

Sandaconda uses Brutal Swing! Will hit both Goodra and Dragonite due to their proximity! [break][break]

Croconaw uses Chip Away on Dragonite! Ignores evasion and defense changes! [break][break]

Croconaw is buffeted by the Sandstorm![break][break]

Hel the Grovyle is released!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 4:25:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

ONE MORE TIME AROUND IS ALL I ASK FOR NOW

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

"You're Right. This hunt is dangerous. But ... You should ask yourself 'Just how dangerous is this hunt?'" Alec had said, replying to Kaida's comment, even though it wasn't meant for him. He just wanted let her be aware that he was able to hear her speak. When Kaida had commanded her Pokemon to attack, Alec had immediately set up a counter. "Helena! Protect! Veda, Attack the Grovyle with ExtremeSpeed!" Alec shouted to his two Dragons. The Dragonite had blinked once again, completely out of sight not just from the attacking Sandaconda, but also the attack from the Croconaw as well, reappearing at the right of the Grovyle's right flank, uppercutting it into the air by surprise.[break][break]

Unfortunately, that was not the only surprise that it would be getting. Once it was sent into the air, the Salamence Alec had sent out earlier was already in position, blasting the propelled Grovyle with a powerful Flamethrower.[break][break]

Even though the Grovyle had taken a beating from his Dragonite and his Salamence, he knew that Veda was close to reaching her limit, and as for Helena, she had suddenly fell to the ground, unable to withstand the Sandstorm that continued to rage throughout the room. Alec had smiled softly to Helena, returning her to her Poke ball, knowing full well that she had reached her Limit. "Please, rest Helena. You did an amazing job." Alec said, as she had quickly been sealed back into her Poke Ball. Alec had then quickly grabbed another Poke Ball from his belt, quickly bringing out his next Pokemon. "This may not seem like an Ideal strategy with the way things are going, but his strength and defense should still be a challenge. Alright, Show em your stuff, Meatball!" Alec said, throwing the Poke Ball out in front of him. It cracked open; a Turtanator materializing from the Poke Ball. It let out a snort that sounded quite close to a snarl. [break][break]

tl;dr:[break][break]
1. Dragonite uses ExtremeSpeed to Dodge Sandaconda's and Croconaw's Attack's and Attacks Grovyle![break][break]
2. Goodra Protects herself from Sandaconda's Brutal Swing![break][break]
3. Salamence Attacks Grovyle with Flamethrower with the help of Dragonite's ExtremeSpeed![break][break]
4. Goodra faints due to Sandstorm and is unable to battle![break][break]
5. Alec sends out Turtanator![break][break]
6. Dragonite is almost K.O.'d![break][break]

Additional Notes: Figured I'd give this new Template a test! Hope ya like! uwu Also, if I forgot/missed anything, pls let me know and I'll make edits! <3 Down below are also HP bars for Alec's PKMN that are out and will show where their health stands! if you believe that requires edits pls let me know as well! <3[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR @pharaohleap

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 21:31:19 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]
> Fainted

> Fainted

How dangerous? Kaida wasn't sure, but it was nothing Kaida couldn't trust Hel to help finish. The incoming attacks only fueled the Grovyle's excitement, but Kaida deigned to reel it in. "Watch them." A rare defensive move appeared in her team, and it couldn't be more perfect. It didn't matter how fast the attacks came, not even an Extremespeed could match a Detect. Hel's eyes flicked with the all-seeing light, and spun away from the Extremespeed. The following Flamethrower, she ran towards, zipping under the Salamance with nary a burn. [break][break]

"Jotun, bring it down!" She pointed at the fire-breathing dragon, knowing he was drawn a quench those flames. Water crystallized on his fangs, turning water into an Ice Fang. As Hel raced away from her weakness, he ran towards a strength, aiming to bite the dragon from below and pull it down. [break][break]

Silk locked eyes with the new Pokemon arrival, sensed its heat, and immediately knew he could fight this particular dragon on even ground. So he dug. The ground was far tougher than the sand, but his ground-typing wouldn't let him surrender to something to Dig through! Coming up from where he thought the flame dragon was, he attempted to spit a great deal of the ground he dug through at the dragon as he burst into it.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Hel uses Detect and dodges Extremespeed and Flamethrower! [break][break]

Jotun uses Ice Fang on Salamance! It's super effective and has a chance to freeze! [break][break]

Silk uses Dig on Meatball! It's super-effective! [break][break]

Hel and Jotun are buffeted by the Sandstorm!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay