2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
tidy up [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 15:10:07 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he opens the door as soon as he receives the text message from jet that he has arrived.

"tada! we're in my apartment."

he had informed him of a 'super secret mission' with a text message, which was something already suspicious enough. priam wasn't eloquent with words enough to be deceiving anyone and he'd argue that his style was focused more on the execution than anything.

it's not like it matters when he got his victim on board regardless.

"you know, i should've asked you this on my text message, but i figured you wouldn't come if i did." he looks back to the rest of the apartment. "can you help me clean all this?"

it was that usually did since they shared the place. he disappeared one day though, and with his affiliation with rocket, priam already has a guess what happened to him.

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
tidy up [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 18:08:50 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
Annnnnd send. Tapping the button on his Phone Jet stuffed the device into his jean's pocket and waited for the door to open. To be honest this was the forst time Jet was ever asked to anyones place before and he was admittedly a little nervous. Especially considering how Priam liked to flirt. And what the hell did he mean by super secretmission?! Well regardless Jet was prepared for whatever it was. But God even, thinking about it gave the blue haired lad butterflies. It probably didn't help matters when Priam opened the door while he was mid thought, causing the boy to jump out of his skin.

When Priam opened the door he would probably notice that Jet put in more of an effort with his clothing. While he usually just wore the same big ass jacket and trousers to missions, here Jet was wearing a red hoodie and Jeans, a black t shirt underneath. There would also be a nice armoa coming from the young rocket. Cologne maybe? Or maybe it was the smell of the shampoo he used in his hair earlier?

Anyway, Jet wasn't too sure what to expcet but he found himself more nervous as Priam spoke. What was so bad that he couldn't tell me in a text? The butterflies were flapping thier wings even harder as he waited for the reply.

"Okay no. Bye." Jet wasn't sure what to expect tonight. He was nervous but kind of excited to actually visit someones place. Those feelings quickly turned to disappointment as he went to the door. Jet O'Haire wasn't anybody's maid! Unless of course there was a shitton of money involved. And maybe some begging.
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
tidy up [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 8:10:31 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the largest smile that was on his face quickly turns sour with the fellow rocket grunt's rejection. "come on! you gotta help me on this one," he whines.

his arm is swung around jet's shoulder's as he lunges at him on the door. the fragrance doesn't go unnoticed as priam quickly comments on it. "do you have a date or something after this?" he asks, though he quickly dismisses it. "but yeah, you know how messy i get and you're like this super responsible boyo, right? you're my last hope and i can't just ask anyone outside of rocket to help me cause there's a bunch of confidential stuff in here!"

the whining and begging starts to pick up pace as priam whisks jet away from the door and into his apartment, closing the door behind him as they went inside. the interior has been partially cleaned for the most part, although junk that wasn't necessarily trash for priam kept piling up on corners of his room.

"all the other rockets i know are either too edgy or are actually my superiors! come on, man. you're the only one i can ask! you just need to not get me distracted, please!" he finally lets go of his friend's shoulder. "how can i get you to help me? i can give ya a pokemon, or treat ya dinner! anything, just ask!"

priam clasps his hands together and lowers his head to a bow.

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
tidy up [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 12:42:18 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
Before he could reach the door, an arm swung around Jet's neck keeping him from escaping. Shifting his gaze to Priam as he pleaded and asked if he was going on a date, the young rocket became all to aware of how little space there was between him and Priam and averted his gaze to the ceiling. "N-No, I don't. Thought I'd just do something for the evening after the mission." Still refraining from looking at Priam (which was only partially due to the light blush on his face.) Jet gave a large sigh. "Fin- Hey stop pulling!"

After being whisked into his apartment, Jet got a good feel about how things were going to play out. The place at first glance didn't seem too bad. But that's how most messes started. Once they started to sort through all the clutter then that's where the real mess was going to lay. While Jet didn't exactly take Priam for unhygienic he assumed that his friend wasn’t an avid cleaner. So eventually once they cleared the mess they were going to have to start the real clean.

Once that deduction was made though, Jet felt a kinship with his fellow blue haired rocket. They seemed to be in the same boat where anyone they could try to ask for help were either way above them in the gang or just regular people who couldn’t find out they were in said gang. Kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

He was just about to agree to help when his partner started to bribe him and even bowed to him! God, all these kanto expressions... Well anyway, it wasn't like Jet would refuse the kind offer. "Okay fine, I'll think of something when I'm done." he said with fained reluctance, although the small grin on his face made it hard to sell. "Right, crank up the music and let's get started. You take one corner and I'll do the same. Start making a pile in the center of the room. One for trash and another for stuff ya wana keep. I'll do the same but might make a third pile for junk I'm not sure about." he then took out a pokeball from his pocket and released a spoopy ghost pokemon. "This is Balor, he's gonna store all the trash in his void. Careful though, he likes to pull pranks." And with that semi ominous warning, Jet took to a corner to wad through all of the junk!

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
tidy up [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 18:00:30 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he lifts his head up with a relieved smile. he pumps his fist in the air, and then following it up with a few more punches. "ah, this is why i love you!" he exclaims.

he takes his phone out and scrolls through his playlist. an upbeat track gets chosen and played, filling the apartment with music. it gets tossed towards the couch afterwards.

he cranes his neck downward to greet the ghost-type. "hi balor!" he lifts his head up back to jet. "if you want you can keep any of the junk that you might like."

priam turns to the kitchen counter just by the entrance and picks up a stack of papers. authored by sam, priam doesn't know much about what was written besides it being a research or something. he hasn't taken the time to read it too since it seemed to complicated for him.

"like this one."
he starts to flip through its pages while he walks towards jet. "my roommate before was a researcher so you'd probably find a lot of stuff like this. it's all science-y and shit though. maybe you'll like it, i dunno. might have even rocket stuff in it!"

priam shrugs, and not knowing its value, tosses it towards the trash pile before going back to his corner. he finds something shiny among the piles of trash and picks it up high in the air for jet to see. "ooh, look at this! i dunno why i keep it, but it's a gabite tooth! i miss my gabite..." he pockets it.

every moment left alone, priam gets distracted.

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
tidy up [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 15:12:42 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
"S-Shut up and let's start already!" Concealing his blush by the declaration of love under the mound of junk Jet started to get to work right away. To start Priam made a note of what he didn't want, which were research papers that his old roommate used to have. He didn't have any use but the rocket thought his partner might. "Huh, sure I guess." Jet wasn't a scholar by any means but depending on the research he could find himself something useful for later in his career.

Jet wasn't sure how long he was going to stay in the rockets, or rather how long he was going to be forced to work with them so he wanted to have enough ammo on him to at least survive and keep the gang at bay when he would hopefully leave. It was something always at the back of his mind which krept up every now and then, this being a prime example.

Thankfully Priam came with another distraction, this one less welcome. Still, not even Jet had a heart so cold that he couldn't see the sadness in Priam's otherwise happy expression. "That's too bad. How'd you lose him?" He asked geting up from his pile and walking over to Priam to help him on his pile. While he walked he would point at the pile Priam was supposed to be working on before starting from scratch at a new area. Better to keep close by so he doesn't waste the whole evening.

As for the cleaning, even though he was there for a short while, the accumulation of trash started to pile up rather quickly, ballor trying to stuff as much of the papers into it's void as it could. By the time Priam had answered Jet would be done at his station, without only a handful of things he was unsure about at his feet, the rest were either clothes left in another pile for laundry or opened letters with the contents still remaining within. Maybe this wouldn't take too long after all?
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
tidy up [m]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 2:43:32 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hunted down an underboss that betrayed rocket. that guy ditched the organization when he got a, uh... what's it called, jirachi?"

the memory of the night remained vivid in his head, etched into his memories like his fondness for the late dragon-type. it brings a bittersweet smile on his expression, although it was as fleeting as his erratic shifts in his mood.

"you weren't here when that happened, right? it's old rocket stuff. ooh, i should tell you about that sometime!" he gets excited and reflects it with a grin. "there was this huge bird thing and the whole place was on fire! it was good stuff."

majority of the things priam has on his side were put on the pile they were keeping. they weren't necessarily useful and probably won't be looked at for the longest time, though most were just possessions that weren't his. he looks at the pile, contemplates, and then pushes them to the other pile with his foot.

"yeah, i wouldn't be using these." he turns to jet. "where d'ya wanna go after this?"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
tidy up [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 3:53:50 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
they finish cleaning up soon after. the chatter in the midst of tidying things up made the task much more bearable for someone who can't sit still like priam.

"that's that. date then?"

it's most likely a no, especially since priam thinks his offer was presented in a way that it's in jest.

he grins as he waves by, leaving by the door and then waiting by the exit for his friend.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tidy up [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:37:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: