light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
charm the skin off a snake [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 22:20:25 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

the snake slithered and fled. cadis and his gallade were on the move to capture it, "don't let it escape," he calmly ordered. the snake continually used "DIG" to avoid capture. eventually they would come to near a rocky surface where a lot of large boulders seemed to be in the way. it was unforeseeable as to where the sandacobra would emerge. they would have to wait patiently and prepare for battle.

"oh," he'd look back to the individual upon the mission with the pair. "we almost had it, it seems it's more slippery then it seems." that was okay, cadis and gallade were prepared to wait for as long as they needed to. the skin was valuable, and they weren't going to allow the slippery cobra escape their grasp.

mission: charm the skin off a snake
notes: open mission

[attr="class","merktagI"]@---

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 21:55:57 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

"Five! Get it!" Rex groaned in rage as the otter Pokemon sprang forward, air bladders inflated menacingly, then promptly fell on her snout. "Aw, dammit...well, get up. I'm gonna rip that skin off myself if this keeps up." Rex couldn't even muster the energy to actually sound angry, kicking a pebble around dejectingly. [break][break]

"We got it, boss-man!" Rex announced, hoping their continuous failures weren't reflecting badly on him. It couldn't be his fault that this stupid snake could dig, right? "In fact, I'll get it! Let's get up here!" Rex suddenly darted towards one of the boulders, hauling himself up, then swiftly followed by Five, who held onto him as her tails sagged in boredom. This had to be a good idea, he could see the ground and Five could easily attack from here!

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Rex is here! If a mission calls for brutality, he's in!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 16:23:57 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"how energetic," cadis commented. watching as the rocket grunt made haste to capture the sandaconda may not have looked it but it was a slippery on. with its skin being so rare this buyer was in dire need of it. whether they captured or not was no skin off his back. he was simply doing this out of curiosity, plus he wanted to see in action once more. "i leave it in your hands then, rex." cadis said with a soft smile.

mission: charm the skin off a snake
notes: have a weak post :sob:

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 16:42:00 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Oh God, this had to be some kind of test, wasn't it? Rex shifted uncomfortably, more determined than ever to catch this stupid snake. He'd get that skin with his bare hands if he had to! [break][break]

The sand shifted, and even before the snake's head even appeared, Rex was yelling, "Get it Five, hurry!" The Floatzel let out a bark and exploded into motion. This time, the Floatzel was covered in crashing water, a powerful Aqua Jet. The two Pokemon collapsed into a snarling pile as Five attempted to keep the snake still. [break][break]

As Rex started to run towards the duo, something seemed to snap in the Sandaconda and it Headbutted Five away before spitting a great deal of sand in the air. A sandstorm started to rage in the area and the snake disappeared. However, judging by the way the snake hissed, Rex thought the serpent wasn't running anymore. It would probably attack its tormentors. [break][break]

"Hey, boss? I think it's pissed off. Uh, watch yourself, don't need ya getting hurt."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Five uses Agua Jet! The Sandaconda causes a Sandstorm, and Rex thinks it's ready to attack!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]