she who had her wings torn

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 2:07:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
ye-rin
]
[attr="id","eileen"]
[attr="class","sattrack"]

[attr="class","sattname"]eileen

the anthropologist

[attr="class","satt1in"]

[attr="class","sattimg"]

[attr="class","sattaf"]
[attr="class","sattafi"]

about

Icarus was a hubris of a man, no matter the techniques she spoke of, he had to be better. To reach the warmth that she could never have. He was the one responsible for dropping her here, and while she is unsure of her standing she knows the knowledge she attains should benefit the people.
[break][break]
A woman with a case of albinism, through the age her eyesight has been poor and hinders the progress she wishes she could make properly. She is naturally kind, a smile on her feature -- an open book who wants the best for people. A counselor and one not interested in battle despite the occupation she holds with the rangers.

whereabouts

• Oldale
  • Mt Chimney
  • Ranger HQ

searching

• allies
  • enemies
  • clients
  • fellow anthropologists

[attr="class","satt2in"]
[attr="class","satt2r"]

[attr="class","titlebg"]
[attr="class","titlet"]eileen
[attr="class","fa fa-heart"]
firstname
[attr="class","titlesub"]@eileen + @character

[attr="class","shiparea"]#shipname

[attr="class","shipinfoy"]Character thoughts

[attr="class","shipimg"]

[attr="class","shipthreads"]
threads here

[attr="class","satt2p"]

[/PTab={tab-hover-background-color:transparent;background:transparent;tab-selected-background-color:transparent;}]

[PTab=
NENA
]
[attr="id","shiori"]
[attr="class","sattrack"]

[attr="class","sattname"]nena

lonely wolf

[attr="class","satt1in"]

[attr="class","sattimg"]

[attr="class","sattaf"]
[attr="class","sattafi"]

about

Shiori only remembers her name before death succumbed her, and when she awoke as an Ayakashi she was confused and quite feral. As an Okuri Inu she often found herself following her prey, and the instincts of the animal she is broke her into a bloodied frenzy when the person tripped. However, tired and trying not to live the life of nomming people, Shiori is in search of who she was in the past and is trying to make sense with how and why did it come to this point.

whereabouts

• Mt Chimney
  • Mt Chimney
  • Mt Chimney

searching

• Mt Chimney
  • Mt Chimney
  • Mt Chimney
  • Mt Chimney

[attr="class","satt2in"]
[attr="class","satt2r"]

[attr="class","titlebg"]
[attr="class","titlet"]nena
[attr="class","fa fa-heart"]
firstname
[attr="class","titlesub"]@nena + @character

[attr="class","shiparea"]#shipname

[attr="class","shipinfoy"]Character thoughts

[attr="class","shipimg"]

[attr="class","shipthreads"]
threads here

[attr="class","satt2p"]

[/PTab={tab-hover-background-color:transparent;background:transparent;tab-selected-background-color:transparent;}]

[/PTabbedContent={tabs:side;tabvalign:top;border:1px solid transparent;tabwidth:110px;}]

[googlefont=Heebo:400,700,800|Montserrat+Alternates:400,600,700,800]

[nospaces]
[newclass=.sattrack ]width:495px;border:1px solid #D3D3D3;margin:0 auto;padding:15px;background:#f7f7f7;color:#333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sattimg ]order:1;padding:20px;border-right:1px solid #d3d3d3;height:120px;width:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sattimg img ]border:10px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sattaf ]order:2;padding:10px 10px;width:320px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sattafi ]height:140px;overflow:auto;line-height:13px;font-family:calibri;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;padding-right:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.satt2in ]display:flex;flex-direction:row;[/newclass]
[newclass=.satt2r ]padding:10px;order:1;border-right:1px solid #d3d3d3;width:282px;height:250px;overflow:auto;overflow-x:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.titlebg ]padding: 10px; background-color: #f0f0f0; text-align: center; border: 1px solid #dedede; border-radius: 3px; margin-bottom: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.titlet ]color: #868686; font-family: heebo; font-size: 16px; font-weight: 300;text-align: center; letter-spacing: 0.5px;line-height: 130%; margin-bottom: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.titlet u ]color:red;font-style:normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.titlet i ]color:blue;[/newclass]
[newclass=.titlet b ]font-weight:normal;color:purple[/newclass]
[newclass=.titlesub ]font-color: #999999; font-family: poppins; font-size: 6.5px; font-weight: 400; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: none; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 90%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.titlesub a ]font-color: #999999!important; font-family: poppins; font-size: 6.5px; font-weight: 400; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: none; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.titlesub:before ]content:"[ ";color:#b67373;font-weight:bold;margin-right:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.titlesub:after ]content:" ]";color:#b67373;font-weight:bold;margin-left:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.shiparea ]width: 156px; height: 14px; padding: 12px; background: #f0f0f0; color: #999999; font-family: heebo; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 300; text-align: right; text-transform: lowercase;letter-spacing: 0.5px; border: 1px solid #dedede; border-radius: 3px; margin-bottom: 5px;line-height:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.shiparea span ]color:#b67373;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.shipinfoy ]width: 164px;border: 1px solid #dedede; border-radius: 3px; margin-bottom: 5px;text-transform: lowercase;padding:8px; background: #f0f0f0; color: #090909;overflow:auto;height:102px;line-height:12px;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.shipinfoy b ]color:#b67373;font-family:heebo;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.shipimg ]width: 60px; height: 60px; padding: 9px; background: #f0f0f0; border: 1px solid #dedede; border-radius: 3px; margin-bottom: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.shipimg img ]width: 60px; height: 60px;border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.shipthreads ]width:60px;background: #f0f0f0; border: 1px solid #dedede;padding: 9px;border-radius: 3px;height:60px;text-align:center;overflow:auto;font-family:heebo;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.shipthreads a ]border-radius: 3px;text-decoration:none!important;padding:1px 4px;background:#fff;font-family:heebo;font-size:8px;color:#b67373;font-weight:700;margin:2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.shipthreads a:hover ]color:#fff;background:#b67373;[/newclass]
[newclass=.satt2p ]order:2;background:#fff;padding:10px;width:170px;height:250px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.satt2p img ]height:250px;width:170px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sattafi ul ]width: 100%; padding: 0px; margin:8px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sattafi li ]font-family: Montserrat Alternates; font-size: 9px; list-style: none; display: inline-block; padding: 2px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.satt1in ]display:flex;flex-direction:row;border-bottom:1px solid #d3d3d3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sattname h1 ]margin:-25px 0px;font:heebo;text-shadow:none;color:#000;font-size:10px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:normal;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=#eileen .sattname ]height:20px;background:#E5E5E5;font:80px heebo;text-transform:uppercase;padding:15px 25px;color:#FFF;font-weight:700;border-bottom:1px solid #D3D3D3;line-height:28px;text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 rgba(32, 106, 246, 1), 1px -1px 0 rgba(32, 106, 246, 1), -1px 1px 0 rgba(32, 106, 246, 1), 1px 1px 0 rgba(32, 106, 246, 1);overflow:hidden;letter-spacing:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=#eileen .sattimg ]background:#206AF6;[/newclass]
[newclass=#eileen .sattafi h2 ]font: 700 12px heebo;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:1px solid #206AF6;margin:8px 0px;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=#eileen .shiparea span ]color:#206AF6;[/newclass]
[newclass=#eileen .sattafi li b ]text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 700; color: #206AF6; letter-spacing: 1px; margin-right: 5px; font-family: heebo[/newclass]

[newclass=#shiori .sattname ]height:20px;background:#E5E5E5;font:80px heebo;text-transform:uppercase;padding:15px 25px;color:#FFF;font-weight:700;border-bottom:1px solid #D3D3D3;line-height:28px;text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 rgba(30, 93, 187, 1), 1px -1px 0 rgba(30, 93, 187, 1), -1px 1px 0 rgba(30, 93, 187, 1), 1px 1px 0 rgba(30, 93, 187, 1);overflow:hidden;letter-spacing:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=#shiori .sattimg ]background:#1E5DBB;[/newclass]
[newclass=#shiori .sattafi h2 ]font: 700 12px heebo;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:1px solid #1E5DBB;margin:8px 0px;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=#shiori .shiparea span ]color:#1E5DBB;[/newclass]
[newclass=#shiori .sattafi li b ]text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 700; color: #1E5DBB; letter-spacing: 1px; margin-right: 5px; font-family: heebo[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 3:24:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

hi veto! nice to meet you~
i have a couple of characters that i'd like to plot with you~ hopefully my ideas aren't like... weird or anything!! LOL

first off!

@bean and @eileen

okay so, gemma is in need of some calming, sweet friends, and i think eileen could be one?? whether you want them to have a pre-existing relationship is up to you~ gemma got back from a sabbatical 2 months ago and spent 4 months in galar before that. she's a firefighter, and has a lapras with a prosthetic fin!

also, eileen just seems like the type of person that gemma could vibe with. chill rainy hangouts with books and tea, and just? a nice time.

@bean3 & eileen

oswald runs a horse sanctuary! so i think eileen might benefit from some riding lessons, or just like? taking care of the ponyta/rapidash. horses are great therapy pokemon, so it might help her to relax and not overthink things? also, since she's a professor, oswald might just have her come and study some of his pokemon. he's got a shiny rapidash that's pretty interesting! either way~ i think they could be fun to thread together.

@bean4 & eileen

najwa is a geneticist, and one of the league's head scientists, so they can probably meet in passing, or possibly do some lab work together?? najwa is currently doing a lot of work with fossil pokemon, but also sometimes helping with his research on ultra beasts and anything else he needs help with, genetics wise. might be fun to throw them together!!

lmk if any of this is up your alley. <3

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 14:55:48 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
and @eileen

Alright here’s what I was thinking with these two. I think their pairing would be interesting as Eileen seems more likely to want to find a peaceful solution while Adam is more of the fuck it let’s just punch the damn thing type despite his best efforts to not be that sort of person. With that, in mind, things might be a bit rocky at times between the two of them but ultimately I think they’d get past that and be good friends. Friends that’d listen to each other’s problems and help whichever way they can, real supporting like.

This is just what I’ve got in mind so far so let me know what ya think and if there’s anything you want to do please feel free to let me know I’m down for whatever. Oh and if u want u can just DM me on discord if u don’t feel like replying here or his plotter.