mari's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mari's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 4:34:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

MARIKO SERIZAWA
twenty-seven | female | bisexual | team rocket

[attr="class","dcash"]

[attr="class","dmoolah"] [break] APP

[attr="class","dmoolah2"] [break] TRACKER

[attr="class","dcoins"]
[attr="class","dcointext"] FRIENDS

[attr="class","dcoinpic"]

[attr="class","dcoins"]
[attr="class","dcointext"] ENEMIES

[attr="class","dcoins"]
[attr="class","dcointext"] LOVERS

[attr="class","dpenny"]
[attr="class","dpennytext"] FRIENDS HERE. She loves having lots of friends and desperately wants more. She typically makes friends that take advantage of her generosity, so finding someone that might appreciate her a bit more would be a nice change (note: she isn't oblivious to the ill-intentions of others, she just doesn't care because she craves their attention and their company so badly). She is a kind and loyal person that would do anything for those she cares for (she is what many would call "the mom friend"). Consider yourself lucky if you manage to become acquainted with her!

[attr="class","dpenny"]
[attr="class","dpennytext"] NOT FRIENDS HERE. She may be bubbly and compassionate with those she likes but she's still a sucker for a bit of drama. She is quick-witted, unafraid to speak her mind, and always ready to hear some gossip. If she were to come across someone who rubbed her the wrong way and vice versa, she would not hesitate to stir the pot for the sake of a bit of amusement (and attention is attention, which is all she really wants most of the time).

[attr="class","dpenny"]
[attr="class","dpennytext"] MORE THAN FRIENDS HERE. SHE WANTS LOVE SOOO BAD! She is a major hopeless romantic. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is willing to give everything to those she loves. Although she has a lot of flaws and insecurities she needs to work on before she can be ready for a truly healthy relationship, she dreams of someday meeting her knight in shining armor. Flings, sugar daddies/mommies, etc, are always accepted, but anything deeper will take a bit of time, considering all of the bullshit ideas of romance she has yet to realize are, in fact, bullshit.

[newclass=.dcash] width:290px;height:170px;background-color:#323232;border:1px solid #000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dmoolah] width:80px;background-color:#323232;padding:20px;height:40px;margin-left:25px;border:1px solid #000;text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.dmoolah a] font:12px montserrat;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dmoolah2] width:80px;background-color:#323232;padding:20px;height:40px;margin-left:25px;border:1px solid #000;margin-top:8px;text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.dmoolah2 a] font:12px montserrat;font-weight:bold;color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dcoins] width:100px;height:100px;background-color:#323232;margin-top:5px;border:1px solid #000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dcointext] width:100px;margin-top:40px;font:16px montserrat;color:#eee;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;background-color:#323232;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 0.4s;opacity:0[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcoinpic] margin-top:9px;margin-left:9px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 0.4s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dpenny] background-color:#323232;margin-top:5px;border:1px solid #000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dpennytext] width:290px;height:80px;background-color:#323232;font:10px verdana;color:#eee;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;padding-right:6px; [/newclass] [newclass=.dpennytext b] font-weight:bold;color:#db7093;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dpennytext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;background-color:#323232; border:2px solid #323232;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dpennytext::-webkit-scrollbar-track]width: 2px; background: #323232;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dpennytext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#000; border-left:2px solid #000; border-right:2px solid #000;border-top:2px solid #000; border-bottom:2px solid #000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dcoins:hover .dcointext] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[newclass=.dcoins:hover .dcoinpic] opacity:0 [/newclass]

[Googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
mari's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 5:25:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]
"if only she could find a rich Sugar Daddy, then she and her mother would be able to have better lives!"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mari's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 5:56:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

:

kjdwiurejfkadjf omfg I was spending so much time editing I didn't realize you had responded! I'm so sorry! Anyway, I am intrigued by the TWO options you have given me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Desmond seems like the better choice considering he is also affiliated with Team Rocket, though the age gap might scare her a bit at first lol. Although, Fernando seems like he definitely wouldn't care about her ties with Team Rocket. I almost would want to go with the one that would be WORSE for her, considering her history of picking the wrong people. What do you think, though???
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
mari's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 6:05:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Desmond is a dirty old man. Literally. Also a two-timing traitor. But he looks cool in beach shorts!

Fernando's who I'm the most attuned to. His own profile doesn't match using a call girl particularly but he's also super oblivious to it as well. Like he can understand that people pay for company but doesn't see the appeal himself because he's too prideful to not get validation from someone genuinely wanting to be with you. He's also really unattached emotionally but really open physically. Mostly because his other half doesn't like fluff.

If you don't mind him being a bit dry and mostly dialogue, I think it would be funny to have him make small talk with her at a bar and feel her out to see if they're a match! She might think he's trying to enlist her services and he'd be 100% oblivious about her being a call girl and what that entails entirely.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mari's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 6:16:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

:

Hmm okay then question: when you say other half, do you mean he's in an open relationship? Mari might not take too well to that, considering she is somewhat doing this to potentially find "love" (she is very misguided...). I really like your idea though, it would be so funny to roleplay out! So, I mean, if that is the case, I'm sure she could grow to not mind it.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
mari's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 6:39:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Uhhh... LMFAO it's complicated.

He's not in an 'official' relationship but he's also actively avoiding anything concrete because he's super flighty and a really shitty person even though there's someone he likes. I don't know how much that matters tho because he wouldn't mention it! No one truly knows his relationship status except for those he's close with and even then they don't speak about it.

But just to get a better understanding on Mari. Is she a call girl to make money because she's on hard times or is she hoping to find someone to love her from it? Or is it both?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mari's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 6:49:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

:

It's both. Basically she is doing it to help provide for herself and her mother, but she has this mindset of "what if you were my sugar daddy/mommy and we happened to fall in love!? lol jk....unless.. ;^) ". She doesn't view every hookup or reoccurring fling as a potential love story, but she is definitely searching for some sort of spark amidst it all. Sorry for not better explaining that before, hopefully I'm making sense haha. I'm still sort of fleshing her out.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
mari's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 6:55:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] LOL you had me dying at that. I don't think Fernando fits that mold particularly well because he's a cut out archetype of a rich, self-absorbed sociopath but he's self-aware enough to not let it leak. I don't think we can really hit the 'what if this becomes more' angle that well but I'd love to see how their dialogue turns out.

He's a bit dry, an asshole, and can be a bit uppity but those are always the most fun threads for me. He also misses a bunch of cues so that might let us make the thread more comedic than saucy or grim.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mari's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 7:47:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

:

Lol I am 100% down for this. I also edited my plotter a bit to help explain her more, if that helps. I apologize, I have a hard time articulating character details when the character is still newly developed. I have a good concept in my head, I swear!!! DX

Anyway, would you say you're on board and ready to try a thread out then? If so, what kind of place would Mari likely run into Fernando? She can pretty much be found anywhere so it wouldn't be hard for me to come up with a reason for her to be wherever we choose. It could be a club, a cafe, or even a grocery store or sketchy alleyway lol.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
mari's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 8:05:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Any bar in Lilycove! He doesn't get hammered but he drinks very frequently!

Where does she do her scouting for work? Or even do her work?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mari's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 0:16:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

:

Places like the bar and the night market are her main destinations, but she also is known to scout online. She knows the town really well so she has no issue with going wherever she needs to go to find work (she does know when NOT to go somewhere of course...she has learned what signs to look for to determine if a location or situation is potentially dangerous. Other than that though, she really has no shame in going wherever). Although, she has been in this business long enough to the point where she has acquired enough regular customers that she doesn't always have to go out and search. As for the work she sometimes does for team rocket, her mother is the one with all of the connections for that so she pretty much just takes whatever jobs her mom tells her about.

That sounds great! Would you like to make a thread or would you prefer that I start it? I am cool with either :>

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
mari's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 0:28:48 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Sounds good! I'm not the fastest right now so if you could make that'd be great! It can be just a casual encounter at a bar.