the holonian howl [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the holonian howl [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 19:48:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
HYDRA
Untouchability is a hydra-headed monster.
TAG OPEN
POKÉMON

"SQUAAAWK!"

"SQUAAAWK!"

"SQUAAAWK!"

"ECHO! ECHOOOO!" The strangely-dressed blonde exclaimed, grinning as their voices reverberated into the thick blackness of the cave tunnel ahead of them. While the Dodrio continued, rather excessively, its trainer narrowed his eyes as he stared ahead. He thought he heard footsteps amid the water dripping and echoes... but he couldn't be sure. Regardless, their noisy entrance into Granite Cave was bound to capture some attention.

Just then, however, one of the Dodrio heads stop squawking and sharply turned as it noticed someone approaching. This, in turn, drew the foreign blonde's attention as well. He regarded the stranger with a shark-toothed grin and lowered his free hand, resting it on the hilt of a sheathed katana that hung at his hip. The other held up a lit torch that filled the cave with firelight.

"Didja get lured in by our siren song?" He teased. "We were looking for pokémon, actually."

"SQUAAAWK."

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the holonian howl [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 22:01:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

what the hell was that stupid noise? it was loud, obnoxious and unneeded. heck, it'd scare all the good Pokemon away. it'd leave only the idiot ones behind - and she didn't need idiots on her team. but apparently, someone just let their Pokemon scream in that ungodly way until it was hoarse. Wren would obviously try to avoid the noise, doing a pass on investigating. unfortunately, fate was a stupid and cruel mistress. she came upon them anyway.
[break][break]
staring now at the blond man and his stupid bird (she hated birds) her eyes did a squint. sirens lured men - not women - to their dooms. maybe she was safe from whatever this guy thought was a song. "same" Wren stated to his words about finding wild Pokemon. she shot the bird a look before her eyes turned back to the young man. don't say it. don't say it she repeated firmly, instead forcing pleasantries. "let's hope your bird attracts good ones." with it's stupid song.
[break][break]
unlikely but whatever. she felt compelled to actually see this through now. see what type of Pokemon wouldn't be put off by this squawking. "is it okay if I stay here?" she'd ask him idly. "I'm not gonna be butt hurt if not. It's a big place."
[break][break]

[break][break]
@estilo

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the holonian howl [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 5:29:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RIOLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORCE PALM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @estilo

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PRIMEAPE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CROSS CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SEISMIC TOSS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OUTRAGE

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the holonian howl [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2020 6:51:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
HYDRA
Untouchability is a hydra-headed monster.
POKÉMON

Estilo tilted his head sideways at the girl. He couldn't always read people so well. But this one had the look of a bird-hater. He smirked at the thought. "These dopes? They only attract the grumpy ones tired of hearing them talk. I'm guessin' you're one of those, too, ain'tcha?" He said with a shark-like grin, turning his head as a Riolu and its Primeape teacher appeared out from the shadows. "Welp! Looks like we got company! Get 'em boys!" He commanded, unsheathing his katana and pointing it towards the Fighting-types. "Tear them apart! Hyaaa!"

"SQUAAAWK!"

"SQUAAAWK!"

"SQUAAAWK!"

The birds squawked madly as they darted towards the pair, receiving a Force Palm and Cross Chop immediately upon contact but taking both blows with ease before they assaulted each pokémon with a trio of Drill Pecks. In a whirlwind of feathers and incessant cawing, the fight was over within a matter of seconds. The Fighting-type pokémon had technique and poise... but the large bird was simply too chaotic and overwhelming in its approach. Proudly, Estilo sauntered over to the unconscious bodies laying before them. He drew out an empty pokéball and half-heartedly tossed it at the Riolu.

"Guess you're worth selling to the black market... the old monkey here, though, not so much." He smirked, watching as the Dodrio curiously pecked at the Primeape's unconscious body, lifting its limp arm and dropping it. Turning back to the girl soon thereafter, however, Estilo continued. "I don't give a shit if you stay. The more the merrier, right? You wanna throw a pokéball at this thing or should my beastie here toss it into the ravine?" He asked, gesturing with a pointed thumb at the Primeape.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the holonian howl [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2020 15:27:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"it's hard not to be grumpy when someone interrupts your peace" she squinted at the guy. so maybe there was no need to be pleasant if he was going to be an ass. note she had tried to be nice. sometimes it blows up in your face. "so he doesn't attract any useful ones. got it" after the whirlwind of chaos that the three-headed bird unleashed upon the wild Pokemon, leaving the bodies on the ground, Wren approached the fallen. "toss them." they were of no use to her, anyway.
[break][break]
she already had a Riolu, and had no need for another fighting type. Primeape may be prime, but she didn't need any apes. her luck finding anything good was going to shit fast. she barely saw any in her past attempts. since the guy didn't care if she stuck around, Wren stayed due to stubbornness and to spite him. hard to, when he didn't care but maybe she could magically become annoying.
[break][break]
or perhaps she didn't want to try since the other human gave off the 'i give zero shits to be edgy' vibe. who was he kidding with that katana? 
[break][break]
/ SKIPPING
[break][break]

[break][break]
@estilo

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the holonian howl [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2020 22:00:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HIPPOWDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND STREAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLACK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE FANG

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAGGY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAD SMASH

[break]
ESTILO CAUGHT THE RIOLU!