ha, found you! [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 10:43:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MAGNETIC
If I wasn't comfortable with myself, I would never be comfortable.
TAG OPEN
POKÉMON

"Brigid, come take a look at this." The man in the stylish trench coat says, shifting it aside as he crouches down to inspect the pile of shattered rock closer. The small Aron he's summoned, in the meantime, disregards the hole in the cave wall she's been eyeing and scampers over to her trainer's side. She sniffs at the pile of rocks once she's there... then looks up at the path ahead.

Taking note of her physical cues, Beck knows she's caught the scent of a wild pokémon close by. "That's a good girl." When he hears someone approaching from behind, however, he turns over his shoulder to look and straightens in posture again. The silver-haired Holonite looks pleased to have another human in here.

Granite Cave certainly wasn't the kind of place you wanted to be alone in for an extended period of time.

"Hello there."
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 21:20:46 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar groaned as he stopped in front of the same stalagmite he passed four times already. If he had known this cave would be so dark and confusing he wouldn't have bothered coming, the possibility of treasure. He had been going in circles for at least and hour now, and his stomach was starting to get the rumbles. "This is an important lesson Oscar, spelunking should not be done without food on hand. Hopefully the boys are-" Earlier Oscar had sent Malum the Inkay and Clavis the Dewpider to go search for a route back, and right as he pondered aloud their success in floats Malum. Upon seeing his master, Malum sighs in distress. Oscar wasn't amused "You went into the ceiling how did you end up back here?" Malum covered his face in shame, just as Clavis appeared. Oscar was about to break down from the total failure of finding a way out when Clavis motioned for him to follow and skittered off. Oscar leered at Malum, "See, that's why he gets the biggest hugs." He returned poor Malum to his pokeball and trotted off after Clavis.

Clavis lead him to a familiar spot, Oscar had passed by this rock formation at least thrice trying to leave the cave. Oscar was about to scold Clavis, but as he turned his focus the dewpider was skittering behind a boulder. Oscar sighed and went over to check on what his partner found. Clavis stood proudly behind the boulder, in front of a hidden hole in the cave wall just big enough for an Oscar sized creature to crawl through. Oscar huffed, "You have got to be kidding me." Clavis shook his bubbled head and crawled through the hole. Oscar did not want to follow, but quickly realized this was his best bet. Better than walking in another circle, as fun as that sounds. He shimmied past the boulder and with great difficulty positioned himself to crawl through the hole.

It was claustrophobic as hell, and he swore something slithered past him at some point, but Oscar persisted. He inched further and further into this hole, hoping the other side lead to freedom. It didn't. He pulled himself out into another room of the cave. He was about to express his discomfort when he noticed another being. Oscar awkwardly stared at the stranger as he greeted him, he turned his gaze to Clavis at his feet who proudly pointed one of his legs toward the man. "Gee, thanks Clavis." He returned the Dewpider to his pokeball and stepped forward. "Hey there...sir. You wouldn't happen to know a good route out of here would you? I'm a tad lost."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON May 23, 2020 0:42:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MONFERNO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MACH PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACROBATICS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUFFUL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON May 23, 2020 20:43:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MAGNETIC
POKÉMON

The young stranger's voice reverberated through the cave easily, alerting Atlan to his presence almost immediately. After straightening in posture and greeting him, he watched as a small Dewpider was recalled into its ball. If they expected him to do the same with Brigid, his little Aron, they were mistaken. It was always good to travel with at least one partner in a wild area such as this.

"I'm afraid I don't. But Brigid here can find it for us," He adds, turning down to look at his Aron when she begins to growl at the darkness behind them. "Though it appears we have some company to deal with first." And, sure enough, a small speck of flame appears far in the distance of the tunnel. Steadily, it begins to grow closer and larger... until, before long, the two trainers pay witness to a fairly amazing sight:

It's a Monferno... riding a Stufful like a bull.

Atlan and Brigid step off to the side swiftly, getting out of the way as the Stufful plows forward with the Monferno chattering on its back wildly. They're headed on a plotted path that will collide with the other trainer destructively if he doesn't get out of the way soon. Considering he appears to have no pokémon of his own out and about, that's all he can do... right? Well, aside from pulling out an empty pokéball and hoping to catch one, of course.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 3:20:04 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oh good, he was going to get directions from a tin can with legs. "Delightful, well if we haven't any further-" His enthusiastic retort was cut short by the appearance of a wild rider! A mighty Monferno appeared on a trusty Stufful steed, straight out of a folk tale. The fancy looking guy with the armored meat avoided the charging duo, leaving their only possible target to be Oscar. Oscar wasn't about to be made a fool of though. He reached in his pocket and threw out a pokeball, right at the Monferno's smug face. 

His aim was true, and the infernal ape fell off his steed and onto his backside. The Stufful stopped its charge short and looked back at its fallen comrade. The pokeball thrown at the Monferno rider wasn't meant to catch it though, it soon popped open revealing an eager Seviper. Eda looked to its master, Oscar shrugged. Eda tilted his head before grabbing the dazed Monferno with his tail and dragging it into the hole behind Oscar. The Stufful, seeing its companion be abducted, quickly frolicked after them. 

Oscar waved goodbye to the rascally trio and folded his arms. "Well that was ridiculous, anyway about those directions." Hopefully no more shenanigans will intrude upon them.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 8:22:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PHANPY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KROKOROK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTHQUAKE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON May 28, 2020 20:39:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MAGNETIC
POKÉMON

After witnessing the wild exchange between the Seviper and the Monferno, Atlan blinked and nodded when the other trainer seemed to suggest moving on. "Yeah, about those directions," He reiterated, looking down at Brigid. "You got a line on a way out of here, girl?" He smiled, watching as his Aron companion sniffed around for a moment. Before long, she pointed herself in the direction the stranger had come from, and the young assistant gestured for them all to follow her lead as they advanced. "The name's Atlan, by the way." He added, turning to the young man. "What's yours?"

Unfortunately, the niceties of introduction would be cut short when a Krokorok suddenly burst out from the ground to snatch his little Aron up in its jaws. The ambush had startled a Phanpy up on a cliff edge above them, too, and sent it stumbling off the edge and crashing towards Oscar. Atlan cackled, but he wasn't really amused. "Can't catch a break can we?!" He said, rushing forward to aid his Aron as he unclipped an empty heavy ball from his belt. "Brigid, Metal Burst!" He commanded, prompting the Aron to surround itself with an increasingly brighter white light.

When the power reached its peak, it would burst and free the Aron from the Krokorok's jaws. Not only that, but it sent the predator crashing against a cave wall. Injured and weakened, it was a prime target for Atlan's heavy ball when he cast it.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON May 29, 2020 4:29:11 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Ah finally, they were making progress. This little Aron was resourceful, especially if she actually knew the way out. Oscar could use a good navigator on his team. His mood was much more jovial now that his escape was assured, so much so that he smiled at Atlan as he introduced himself. "The name's-"

And suddenly, even more chaos. A krokorok attacked the aron from below, sending tremors across the cave walls. Oscar yelped in surprise, "What the fuck is up with this cave!?" He was barely able to dodge a Phanpy trying to escape the carnage. He was about ready to follow suit when the Aron kicked its assailant's ass. As soon as the Aron escaped the grasp of its invader, Atlan would attempt to catch the creature. 

Oscar held his chest and heaved. "This place is wackier then a fun house. How do pokemon live like this?" He peered around cautiously, before suddenly remembering that his introduction was cut off. "Uh right, my name is Oscar by the way. I think it's fair to mention that I am terrified."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON May 29, 2020 7:26:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PASSIMIAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECEIVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULK UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLOSE COMBAT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KLINKLANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PLUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNETIC FLUX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOCK-ON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GEAR GRIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE BEAM

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ATLAN CAUGHT THE KROKOROK!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON May 29, 2020 19:43:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MAGNETIC
POKÉMON

With the Krokorok's successful capture, Atlan was able to learn the lad's name as he reached down to scoop up the ball and clip it to his belt. "Oscar, huh? Nice to meet you, man. Don't worry about it, though. These pokémon are probably just territorial and trying to scare us away. Well... most of them anyway." He added, mostly talking about the bumbling Phanpy that had accidentally fallen from the cliff above. Though, he supposed, this cave had its fair share of malicious predators as well.

"Keep a sharp eye and a pokémon by your side and you'll be fine!" The blue-eyed male continued with a smirk, crouching down to inspect the Aron's injuries afterward. "You alright, Brig?" The injury inspection would have to wait, however, when he heard the distinct sound of... gears turning against each other?

Clink... clang... clink.

Slowly, he looked up... and was amazed to see a Klinklang slowly floating down from above. When it started to glow with electricity, however, Atlan was quick to scoop up his Aron and dive out of the way. The Charge Beam it fired missed, hitting the ground where the assistant used to be as he crashed into the ground nearby. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see a Passimian (a familiar sight to him from Holon) charging Oscar. But he didn't devote much attention to that as he fumbled for an empty ball.

The Klinklang was emitting a strange aura into the area with its Magnetic Flux, but the effect was abruptly cut off when Atlan cast his ball at it. It was unceremoniously sucked into the ball before falling, bonking his Aron on the head, and falling onto his lap.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON May 30, 2020 0:02:54 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Atlan had a point, they were the ones intruding on this natural habitat. Except this habitat was far wackier than Oscar had anticipated. So much activity, it’s a wonder something big hasn’t shown up to violently request some peace and quiet.

Well it’s funny he should mention that.

The sound of metal scraping against metal was heard overhead, as a massive Klinklang appeared. Oscar nearly pissed himself, “What the hell man!?” The metallic monstrosity made an immense ruckus, prompting a Passimian to wake up from the cliff above them and attack Oscar. Oscar barely managed to dodge both the charge beam and his angry assailant as he pulled a pokeball from his pocket. “God damn it, get out here Sama!

There was a burst of light as Sama the Salazzle appeared to face off against the sinister simian. The Passimian beat its chest as it charged, only to be met with Sama slashing it away with her enflamed tail (Fire Lash). Oscar snapped his fingers, “Cleanse that mother-fucker.” Sama made a joyful noise with her throat as she torched the Passimian with holy retribution (Flamethrower). This was obviously more than the Passimian was willing to put up with today, as after its fire bath stopped in slugged to its feet and limped away as fast as it could.

Sama wanted to give chase but Oscar snapped his fingers once more. “Oh no you don’t. I let Eda do what he wanted and he still hasn’t come back. You’re staying right here.” Sama looked disappointed but understood. Speaking of Eda though, Oscar wondered how he was doing.

I wouldn’t worry too much about Eda, he’s a tough cookie. I mean, after that Stufful caught up to him it whipped him against a wall for five minutes straight and he didn't cry once. He's still being whipped and look, taking it like a champ. 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON May 30, 2020 1:06:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SILICOBRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND SPIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEISMITOAD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON TOUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAIN PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ATLAN CAUGHT THE KLINKLANG!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON May 30, 2020 5:52:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MAGNETIC
POKÉMON

The Klinklang was captured!

Unfortunately, it appeared their woes were far from over. Oscar seemed to have dealt with the Passimian rather effectively with his Salazzle, but all the noise had echoed down the cavern hallways and alerted what appeared to be an entire _army_ of cave-dwelling pokémon. Their roars and cries suddenly filled the cave system in a disorienting clamor of sound. Even Brigid winced against it, back up on four feet again as she stumbled to take place beside Atlan.

When the terrifying sight of a giant toad came out of the shadows ahead of them, however, Atlan was quick to recall his injured Aron back into her ball. "Get some rest, Brig. Let Satine handle this one." He nodded, clipping the ball back to his belt before retrieving another. Casting it ahead of him, he watched as a Galvantula burst forth from the flash of grey light and landed sideways against the cavern wall. All of its eyes immediately set themselves on the broad shouldered toad it faced.

"Looks like a Water-type... so Giga Drain, now Satine!" He commanded, ducking Seismitoad charged forward with a Drain Punch. And, not only had it missed, but it was completely vulnerable afterwards as the Galvantula pounced on its back and sunk her fangs into it, draining it quickly with its super-effective attack. The giant toad would eventually succumb and collapse, but Atlan would not bother catching it. He turned to Oliver instead, seeing that he'd had his own hands full with a Silicobra. "C'mon! We gotta get moving!"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 2:38:54 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar's heart sank as hisses and growls began echoing across the cave walls. It would seem that he and Atlan had overstayed their welcome. Oscar was about to note that they better run but he didn't get the chance before the true battle began. A Seismitoad emerged from the darkness, leading an undoubtedly hefty charge against the trainers. Atlan engaged it immediately, while Oscar withdrew Sama to avoid getting her too wet. He was comfortable watching the fray, until an enemy of his own appeared. 

A Silicobra slid out of the shadows, and Oscar barely noticed as it tried to take a bite out of his heel. He jumped back with a yelp and threw down a pokeball. Out came Malum the Inkay, eager to redeem himself after failing to lead his master out of the cave. Oscar pointed to the snake and yelled, "Drown it!" Malum looked at Oscar quizzically. It took a moment but Oscar eventually realized his mistake, "Shit I forgot you had no water moves. You live in water how do you not know any water moves!? Uh, Superpower it!

Malum began to glow brightly as he launched himself at the Silicobra like a meteor. The Silicobra's eyes widened as it was inevitable blasted into orbit by Malum's explosive charge. Normally such an attack would tire a pokemon, but thanks to Malum's natural ability he began to feel stronger. Oscar nodded at Atlan's suggestion. "Lead the way."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ha, found you! [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 21:56:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GALARIAN STUNFISK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MIMICRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNAP TRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RHYDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL RUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STONE EDGE