i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Dirt and more Dirt [M]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2020 1:46:35 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Protection detail for an excavation site sounded like a lot of fun but if he had known how it was going to turn out he would have turned down the job. Here he was standing in some cave staring at nothing but dirt and rocks with nothing to do.

No wild Pokémon or thieves to keep him preoccupied and he couldn’t even check out what all the scientists and excavators were up to as last time he tried one of them yelled at him to get back to his post because “anything could happen and who would protect them if he was busy being nosy?!” Bah! Adam rolled his eyes at the idea that something would go so horribly wrong he couldn’t handle it.

”Man this is boring.” He groaned, complaining to his Lucario partner who was standing next to him. Curious, Adam peeked over his shoulder to get a glance at what it was that they might have found.

@eileen
Mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dirt and more Dirt [M]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 17:50:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","icarus"]
[attr="class","icarus-top"]

[attr="class","icarusly"]SUMMER EVENING BREEZES BLOOM DRAWING VOICES DEEP FROM YOU LED BY A BEATING HEART WHAT A YEAR AND WHAT A NIGHT WHAT TERRYIFYING FINAL SIGHTS PUT OUT YOUR BEATING HEART THE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HAD; YOU RAN INTO THE NIGHT FROM ALL YOU HAD FOUND YOURSELF A PATH UPON THE GROUND YOU RAN INTO THE NIGHT, YOU CAN'T BE FOUND

[attr="class","icarust"]
it's hard to not look at the event happening right behind them. eileen was excited for this mission to say the least! it was one that dealt with her occupation and she was more excited about this than anything. her partner however, bored as he may was curious and she could wholeheartedly understand. "if you turn around they might scold you," she smiled as she held two mugs of coffee and tea.[break][break]
her luxray had a satchel, carrying lunch on each side. he stood firm and tall as he walked right next to eileen. his movements in the same tempo as his trainer. "coffee or tea?"[break][break]
she wasn't so sure if he brought lunch or if they needed to be here for long, but a boxed lunch and some drinks would definitely help make everything easier for the two of them hopefully.
[break][break]

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700|Arimo]
[newclass=.icarus]width: 350px; margin: 0 auto; background: #313131; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarus-top]background: #262626; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarus-top img]border-radius: 100%; width: 50px; opacity: 0.4; filter: grayscale(100%); float: left; margin-right: 15px; -webkit-shape-outside:circle(); shape-outside:circle();[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarusly]font: 6px/10px arimo; text-transform: uppercase; color: #999; letter-spacing: 0.47; text-align: justify; font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarust]padding: 25px 30px; font: 10px/14px inconsolata; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarust b]font-size: 11px; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Dirt and more Dirt [M]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 16:27:09 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”And they’ve definitely got a mouth on em’” Adam sighed in response, looking over to woman. His eyes moved from her to what she was carrying, a brow raised at the smell coming from the cups.

”Oh hey, thanks. I’ll have a coffee I guess.” The warm drink would do wonders for keeping him awake and alert, dozing off was a real concern given the leash that he was on.

At least someone on this damned job was actually a decent person who gave a shit about someone other than themselves, made doing this a hell of a lot more bearable.

”They let you back there right? Ain’t you some sort of expert on these sort of things or something of the like. A professor, right?” He believed he heard one of the excavators mention something like that.

@eileen
Mission