scaffolding [c]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2020 4:42:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

It had been a long time since she'd resorted to nail-biting to calm her nerves. There was something.. unsettling about the situation. Like she was out of place or didn't belong. [break][break]

She had only recently been promoted, but work was already underway in her arena. For a while, she had avoided the area, more concerned with distracting herself from the new responsibility than to worry about where she'd like to put the visitors stands or whatever it was that was so goddamn important at the time.[break][break]

But she could only run from this new position for so long, and she really didn't want to run. She'd stopped running a long time ago.[break][break]

Teeth nip too close to skin and she flinches, wiping the small bit of blood against the dark of her pants. For the better part of an hour she's been watching the workers and their Machamp, among other Pokemon, work. Pillars were being raised and stairs put in place. Slowly but surely, it was coming together.[break][break]

Stormy glances over her shoulder to notice a young man standing, nose in a clipboard of papers. It doesn't take long for her to approach from the side, visibly interested in the diagrams and designs littering the paper.[break][break]

"Are you the brains behind the operation?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
scaffolding [c]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2020 7:03:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MAGNETIC
If I wasn't comfortable with myself, I would never be comfortable.
POKÉMON

Beckett narrowed his eyes on the blueprints. These seemed like pretty complex designs... unlike anything he'd ever seen before, really. But there was also the possibility that they actually weren't. Maybe he just wasn't used to Hoennian architecture. Or maybe he was simply bad at his job. But, if anything, he was mostly-somewhat-kinda-sorta confident that he had the basics down...

Then he realizes someone is standing beside him, looking at the papers his blue eyes have been obsessing over.

"Gyah!" He utters out in surprise, pressing the clipboard to his chest as if he were hiding sensitive material. It is only after stumbling back and away from the person that he realizes it is none other than Stormy Silph in the flesh: the very recently promoted Elite Four member that he's basically working for. He gulps.

"A-Ahaha... sorry, uh... what was your question? M-My name? It's Beckett. Calbot. Beckett Calbot. I, uh... I was hired on yesterday?"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
scaffolding [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 17:33:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy's breath slows as she leans over his page, before he might even have noticed she were there. Her eyes trail the complex designs and pencil lines, the angles, the measurements. It all means nothing to her, but curiosity encourages her to try and make sense of it.[break][break]

That is, of course, until the man she's peeking over the shoulder of startles at her presence. Her red eyes meet his panicked blue ones and she blinks in surprise, taking a step back and scratching the back of her head awkwardly.[break][break]

"Yeesh, man, relax. S'not like I meant any harm."[break][break]

She frowns, unsure what to make of his dramatic reaction. Did she smell bad or something? It doesn't occur to her at all that he might be more concerned with who she is, and that that realisation may have been the cause of his surprise.[break][break]

He nervously laughs and stutters, struggling to form a thought into words. Stormy's hand drops from the back of her head as he introduces himself.[break][break]

"Cool?"[break][break]

The woman's frown has turned to curious amusement at how confused he seemed to be. [break][break]

"I don't know why you're so nervous, Mr. Calbot. You aren't lying to me about working here, are you?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]