Kazimir Wynter
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2020 5:12:07 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"][break]
the hills of sand gathered up by the winds slowly shrank as their grains rolled down them to even out the land, it made viewing the area through a set of binoculars a little bit easier. it would also be even more easier if kazimir, or rather the pokkenger, wasn't viewing them while still wearing his helmet. the blank tint of the world he was seeing wasn't the greatest.
[break][break]
"don't think i see anything over there...what about you mr. ranger man?" the masked hero turned towards his partner for today's job; a ranger. ever since his boom in popularity the pokkenger's services were being called on for even small ranger duties such as hunting down a dangerous snake pokemon. kazimir quite enjoyed it as it kept him busy and helped keep the peach around the region.
[break][break]
still he had to admit, these kind of small jobs did get a little boring as time went on. "man it feels like hours since we've spotted anything, and i think the winds are kicking up around here too." whatever tracks they would find would probably be covered up with sand if they weren't quick enough. if only arceus was that kind to them. "think we can lure it out with some music? i think...i might...have a poke flute in my bag." he was joking obviously, it wasn't a flute but a harmonica in his bag.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: mission!

[attr="class","tag"]@nightkrowe

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 0:41:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Mrs+Saint+Delafield|Josefin+Sans:300|Roboto+Condensed|Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=".punkibreathe"]width: 500px; height: 400px; background: #ffffff; padding-top: 0.4px; background-size: cover; margin: auto; box-shadow: 0px 0px 4px 0px rgba(0,0,0,00.2); overflow: hidden; margin-top: 4px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .img"]height: 296px; width: 500px; border-bottom: 4px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); transition: all 0.5s ease; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/3Pi5U4D.png'); background-size: cover; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .diamond"]width: 300px; height: 300px; transition: all 0.5s ease; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.2); position: absolute; margin-left: 100px; transform: rotate(45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .toplyric"]position: absolute; font-size: 100px; font-family: Mrs Saint Delafield; color: #ffffff; width: 500px; text-align: center; line-height: 60px; margin-top: 120px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .bottomlyric"]position: absolute; font-family: Josefin Sans; font-weight: 300; font-size: 18px; line-height: 18px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; width: 500px; text-align: center; margin-top: 175px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe:hover .img"]height: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .char"]height: 70px; padding: 15px; margin-top: 300px; transition: all 0.5s ease; border-bottom: 1px solid #f4f4f4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe:hover .char"]margin-top: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .avvie"]height: 70px; width: 70px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/MNydQUY.png'); border-radius: 50%; float: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .char span"]display: inline-block; line-height: 70px; float: right; margin-right: 22px;font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-size: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .char div:last-child"]font-family: Roboto Condensed; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 18px; line-height: 70px; text-indent: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .bulk"]height: 300px; background: #fcfcfc;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer"]padding: 25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div"]height: 168px; overflow: auto; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div::first-line"]font-size: 13px; color: #CDB97F; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div b"]font-size: 12px; color: #2e2e2e;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div i"]font-size: 12px; color: #CDB97F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .notes"]border-top: 1px solid #f4f4f4; padding: 15px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; font-family: Roboto; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathecredit"]width: 500px; text-align: right; margin: auto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Roboto condensed; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathecredit a"]transition: all 0.3s ease; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: #CDB97F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathecredit a:hover"]color: #B3A26F;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkibreathe]
[attr=class,img]
[attr=class,diamond]

[attr=class,toplyric]
breathe

[attr=class,bottomlyric]
release it all

[attr=class,char]
[attr=class,avvie]

DOUGLASS ADAMS

[attr=class,bulk]
[attr=class,outer]

Douglass was warned that today's mission was going to be a weird one. He was expecting it to be the mission itself. When he arrived, though... It was a lot more than he was expecting. The Pokkenger wasn't someone he'd heard about before, and after meeting him in person he wasn't sure what to think. He'd have to wait until they got to the meat of the mission to see where his talents laid. Douglass raised his arm to help cover the sand from getting in his eyes. It was hard enough to see in front of him, let alone a snake they were supposedly looking for together. "I can't see anything at all, honestly," he admitted to his partner.

[attr=class,notes]
notes

[attr=class,punkibreathecredit]
template by punki
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 17:08:33 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
so they were just going to be sitting here watching the sand roll by if nothing happened, no on pokkenger's watch. "hold on i think i...yes i did bring him!" the hero exclaimed as he reached down to his belt and opened one of the many capsules on it releasing a light that formed into a lucario from within. "hey skywalker help us out. we're looking for a snake and we can't see anything in this sand, think you can give it a shot?" the lucario nodded and turned towards the desert and placed his paws together as his third eye opened up and the desert was seen in a different light from his perspective. "ok we outta find it now with his help. get ready!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 1:15:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
serperior

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male or female - overgrow[break]
coil / leaf tornado / leech seed / gastro acid / leaf storm / iron tail

THE POKKENGER'S LUCARIO FINDS IT. coiled up, tense, like a spring ready to pounce, a powerful looking serperior awaits the two. its regal appearance does not match the barbaric strength this snake pokemon possesses.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

& @nightkrowe
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 4:18:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Mrs+Saint+Delafield|Josefin+Sans:300|Roboto+Condensed|Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=".punkibreathe"]width: 500px; height: 400px; background: #ffffff; padding-top: 0.4px; background-size: cover; margin: auto; box-shadow: 0px 0px 4px 0px rgba(0,0,0,00.2); overflow: hidden; margin-top: 4px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .img"]height: 296px; width: 500px; border-bottom: 4px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); transition: all 0.5s ease; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/3Pi5U4D.png'); background-size: cover; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .diamond"]width: 300px; height: 300px; transition: all 0.5s ease; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.2); position: absolute; margin-left: 100px; transform: rotate(45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .toplyric"]position: absolute; font-size: 100px; font-family: Mrs Saint Delafield; color: #ffffff; width: 500px; text-align: center; line-height: 60px; margin-top: 120px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .bottomlyric"]position: absolute; font-family: Josefin Sans; font-weight: 300; font-size: 18px; line-height: 18px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; width: 500px; text-align: center; margin-top: 175px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe:hover .img"]height: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .char"]height: 70px; padding: 15px; margin-top: 300px; transition: all 0.5s ease; border-bottom: 1px solid #f4f4f4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .avvie"]height: 70px; width: 70px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/MNydQUY.png'); border-radius: 50%; float: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .char span"]display: inline-block; line-height: 70px; float: right; margin-right: 22px;font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-size: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .char div:last-child"]font-family: Roboto Condensed; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 18px; line-height: 70px; text-indent: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div"]height: 168px; overflow: auto; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div::first-line"]font-size: 13px; color: #CDB97F; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div b"]font-size: 12px; color: #2e2e2e;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div i"]font-size: 12px; color: #CDB97F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .notes"]border-top: 1px solid #f4f4f4; padding: 15px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; font-family: Roboto; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathecredit"]width: 500px; text-align: right; margin: auto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Roboto condensed; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathecredit a"]transition: all 0.3s ease; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: #CDB97F;[/newclass]

[attr=class,img]
[attr=class,diamond]

[attr=class,toplyric]
breathe

[attr=class,bottomlyric]
release it all

[attr=class,char]
[attr=class,avvie]

DOUGLASS ADAMS

[attr=class,bulk]
[attr=class,outer]

Douglass watched as the tall blue pokemon closed his eyes and did some psychic shenanigans. Was Lucario a psychic type? He did remind Douglass of Medicham. He watched for a bit as the Pokemon blindly attempted to look for whatever it was they were looking for. Some sort of viper or snake pokemon, right? And they were supposed to charm it no less. Douglass wasn't entirely sure how he was to do that. His fingers traced over each of his pokeballs. Yamper, maybe? He was the most positively dispositioned monster on the squad. Douglass clicked his yellow buddy's pokeball and the puppy pokemon appeared in a red flash, ready to help. He let out a friendly bark to his new friends.[break][break]Douglass turned to his compatriot. He wasn't entirely sure what the game plan was, or why his partner was dressed so... But he didn't exactly want to point it out. Maybe he didn't even want to know. Either way, it couldn't hurt to have a conversation while they were looking for their target. "So, you do missions like this often?" he asked.

[attr=class,notes]
notes

template by punki
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 20:04:23 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
when the ranger let out his yamper kazimir couldn't help but squat down and give the little dog a pat on the head just for being itself. it was just too cute for just existing. however his attention was brought to the ranger as he was asked about this kind of line of work. "believe or not sort of. i do these kind of jobs without the league telling me to do, a good hero is proactive in their work after all. nothing says you need to wait for trouble to go through paperwork after all."
[break][break]
suddenly his lucario let out a bark as the sand before them exploded and a serperior slithered out of the ground and roared at them as it swung its tail at the group. luckily the pokkenger's lucario managed to deflect it away with a reversal and knocking the tail away from them. "looks like we found our snake. think your pupper's up to the job mr. ranger?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

[/quote]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 0:01:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,img]
[attr=class,diamond]

[attr=class,toplyric]
breathe

[attr=class,bottomlyric]
release it all

[attr=class,char]
[attr=class,avvie]

DOUGLASS ADAMS

[attr=class,bulk]
[attr=class,outer]

Yamper gave a polite bark to the masked man as he gave him pets. His eyes grew, pupils dilated as he looked up in gratification and joy. He loved friends. New friends, old friends, any Pokemon you could name. After his pets Yamper darted off to help Skywalker in his search, leaving Douglass with the pokkenger. He gave a nod to his partner as they continued on. "That's fair enough. I try my best to be proactive, too. But I'm so new to Hoenn it's a bit hard to get caught up, you know?" He gave a look around, trying to see what he could. The sandstorm was a perfect example of how difficult it could be in Hoenn. So many different habitats that each seemed to have their own natural concerns. It was a bit terrifying trying to think of all the things that could go wrong here. Volcanos erupting, Tsunamis, Earthquakes... Any sort of natural disaster could strike at any moment.[break][break]His attention was stolen when Skywalker called out. Douglass reached immediately for his belt to grab a pokeball, knowing exactly what to do next. He'd planned for this, and his plan involved Yamper specifically. Doug gave the ball a throw and called, "Yamper!" The yellow ball of energy tore its attention away from the Regal Pokemon and darted for the ball. Golden threads of electricity raced around the Puppy Pokemon's form and transformed into an electrically charged coat, launching Yamper through the air. It dissipated as Yamper caught the ball in his mouth, leaping up and down in excitement. Yamper walked to the Serperioer, dropping the pokeball to the ground and watched as it rolled toward the green Pokemon, his eyes excited. "Go on. Hit it," Douglass invited Serperior. "Skywalker, you want to fetch it next?" it was game time, and everyone was invited.

[attr=class,notes]
notes

template by punki
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 5:20:02 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
the snake pokemon stared down the trainers and their pokemon. its glare piercing daggers that even made the lucario feel a bit more wary than usual around wild pokemon. there was a good reason that this thing was known as the regal pokemon, its aura was filled with a mass of self confidence. it watched as the yamper bounced around and then approach it with a pokeball. "um...are you trying to catch it?"
[break][break]
the pokkenger was one for crazy ideas and while catching this wild thing was the least crazy thing he could do he had to admit the way this ranger was doing it was pretty crazy. the servperior stared at the ball before taking its tail and swatting it away. the ball then flew into pokkenger's helmet.
[break][break]
"OW! agh that stings! i don't think its too keen on coming peacefully." in retaliation skywalker got between it and the yamper and let out a loud growl, challenging the snake to make another move and let it be its last.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 3:00:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,img]
[attr=class,diamond]

[attr=class,toplyric]
breathe

[attr=class,bottomlyric]
release it all

[attr=class,char]
[attr=class,avvie]

DOUGLASS ADAMS

[attr=class,bulk]
[attr=class,outer]

Douglass gaved the Pokkenger a confused look. He turned to the Lucario, "Have you never played fetch before? But you're a dog Pokemon." He walked over and retrieved the ball. He turned so that his side was facing Skywalker so that he could see what Doug was doing. He pulled his arm back far and rose an eyebrow at the Lucario, "How about catch? Can you catch this? Go long!" he challenged with a quick toss. The ball vanished in the sandstorm the moment it left Douglass' hand. He wouldn't have expected most Pokemon would be able to catch it before it fell, but Lucario had a way to see it anyways, right? He'd found the snake. [break][break]Yamper looked unexpectedly at the ball, shaking with nervous energy, willing himself to stay put and not chase the ball. His instincts were screaming, but Yamper was used to this. Douglass used this method to calm Pokemon all of the time. Douglass was trying to pay no mind to the Serperior other than watching with his peripheral vision. It was still a dangerous Pokemon, after all, so he couldn't afford to look away completely.

[attr=class,notes]
notes

template by punki
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 3:59:46 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
"wait you want to play catch? at a time like this?" pokkenger couldn't help but stare at the ranger as he threw the ball towards his lucario who eyed the ball and nudged it around with his paws. the lucario understood the game plenty but his attention was still tied to the snake pokemon who's aura reeked of unpleasantness. "i mean...i guess we could try. but how does a serperior-"
[break][break]
kazimir never managed to finish his question about how a snake would play ball when it suddenly dug underground and popped up under the lucario, knocking him onto his butt and stealing the ball before swatting it towards the yamper with a yell. both skywalker and kazimir stood there flabbergasted at what happened as they notice the serperior eyeing the yamper and douglas. "i...i think it wants to play catch with us. not...not the weirdest thing i've done with a pokemon."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2020 21:25:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,img]
[attr=class,diamond]

[attr=class,toplyric]
breathe

[attr=class,bottomlyric]
release it all

[attr=class,char]
[attr=class,avvie]

DOUGLASS ADAMS

[attr=class,bulk]
[attr=class,outer]

Douglass nodded as The Pokkenger caught on. Not catch; fetch; but close enough. Douglass kept his attention locked onto Serperior, watching the snake pokemon for microaggressions. He knew most snakes were predisposed to violent behaviors when they felt threated. They were really big on the fight in fight-or-flight response. So far so good it seemed, Serperior diving into a nearby hole and reappearing near the ball to give it another toss.[break][break]Yamper leaped into action, his eyes locked onto the ball as he charged again towards it, sparks already beginning to form from his yellow coat. The puppy Pokemon happily caught the ball and brought it back to Douglass who gave it a toss past the Serperior. The royal pokemon gave chase towards the ball and wacked it back towards Douglass who had to reach for it but caught it all the same. The next time he tossed the ball he did so directly towards Serperior in an attempt to catch it.

[attr=class,notes]
capture attempt

template by punki
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2020 0:09:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
serperior

was caught!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male or female - overgrow[break]
coil / leaf tornado / leech seed / gastro acid / leaf storm / iron tail

SURPRISINGLY, this snake seems benevolent. subdued. perhaps, it was abandoned here a trainer, which is evident by its domesticated nature. already befriended, the superior allows itself to be captured by @nightkrowe.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

& @nightkrowe

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
parseltongue [m]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2020 2:36:47 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
if there was a hidden talent any super hero should have it was the talent to be an excellent referee. that was what kazimir was telling himself as he watched the game of fetch go on between the ranger and regal snake. it was only when the guy threw the ball at hte pokemon for real was when he let out a cheer when he saw the ball click and signal that the pokemon had been captured. it probably wasn't "charmed" like the request was asked but catching a pokemon is pretty much charming them onto your team isn't it? well that's what he was going to tell himself and argue with.
[break][break]
"great catch!" the hero exclaimed with a thumbs up towards the ranger as his lucario eyed the pokeball to make sure the snake was nice and secure. "well...i guess we can call this job done yes? unless you wanna see how your new friend takes to being stuffed inside of a ball. we do gotta make sure it won't cause any future trouble after all."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay