[m] don't eat the sheep

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] don't eat the sheep
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 22:13:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yuki-box"]
[attr="class","yuki-large"]

[attr="class","yuki-smallbox"]

[attr="class","yuki-tag"]
@primrose

[attr="class","yuki-notes"]
mission

[attr="class","yuki-iconborder"]
[attr="class","yuki-icon"]

[attr="class","yuki-textbox"]
[attr="class","yuki-text"]

rounding up wooloo. [break][break]

yeah, she could do that. that would be no problem, right? she just had to make sure that no one would be getting their grubby hands on the soft little things, or pouching them into their knacksacks to make their merry way out. the irony wasn't lost in her, especially when she was once part of the crowd that would have sooner gone out and snagged a wooloo for herself, just because they're so fluffy, and her lycanroc, when trying to cuddle her, would end up jutting the stones into her face or neck. not fun. [break][break]

she softly clicks her tongue, with a pyroar standing majestically at her side, and a lycanroc trying to roll around in the prairies with the sheep pokemon. "pyrrus, go make sure he don' get himself hurt." she casually waves her hand, taking the lollipop she was sucking between her lips out of her mouth. [break][break]

damn.. she was supposed to have a partner, right? either she was so late that her partner already left, or she was actually early, for once. she was banking on the former.

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#FEF5E7; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/e3VozKl.jpg');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#FEF5E7;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/JiKzLNy.jpg');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #FEF5E7; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text b]color:#D68910; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #FEF5E7; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #FEF5E7; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #FEF5E7; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] don't eat the sheep
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 22:24:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=".pinblock"]background-color:#1e1e1e; padding:20px; margin:0 auto; width:400px; min-height:200px; display:flex; border:5px solid #292929; } .pinside { width:100px; height:250px; border-right:2px solid #292929; margin-top:22px; } .pinside img { width:50px; border-radius:100px; margin-left:10px; border:5px solid #292929; filter: grayscale(100%); margin-top:50px; } .pintag { background-color:#292929; color:#999; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; width:80px; padding:5px; text-align:center; margin-left:-5px; margin-top:10px; } .pintag b { color:#d99a34; } .pintag a { color:#999 !important; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; } .pinpost { color:#999; font:10px Verdana; text-align:justify; padding:20px; width:260px; height:240px; } .pinscroll { overflow:auto; height:250px; padding-right: 20px; margin-right:-20px; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar { width:2px; background:#131313; padding:2px; border:none; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background:#292929; border:none; } .pinscroll b { color:#d99a34; } .pincreds { height:8px; width:450px; margin:0 auto; color:#292929; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,900]

[attr="class","pinblock"]

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#@charlotte

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]perfectly unsuited to life not near water, Primrose drifted at a slower pace than usual. stopping to smell the proverbial roses was one thing, but being late for a job was another. her pace could be quicker, yet she felt conflicted and thus took the time walking to think.
[break][break]
what about? nothing important. just little buzzes of discomfort as she was forced away from the port, beaches and ocean that she liked to call home. Littleroot Town was nearby, and it had some water yet Route 101 was a lush paradise for foliage. she did not know how much use she would be in this situation, with only water-types to call upon.
[break][break]
lifting a hand to the pretty blond woman ahead of her, she waved. "I'm so sorry I'm late" she said breezily, grasping at the necklace she wore. "I am afraid I got lost" it tended to happen when she was away from the ocean. "my name is Primrose" a nod of her head was given "I will be helping you this day."

[attr="class","pincreds"]coded by pie
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] don't eat the sheep
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 22:39:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

@primrose

mission

... small. [break][break]

her partner was small, like a doll that could topple over and break at any moment. she worried that if she went as far as to brush over her, she might shatter into a million pieces. hell, even if she raised her voice she got the feeling that something would happen, and then the guilt would well up in her chest enough for her to feel even worse while the guilt decided to kick the door down. yeah, she wasn't down for that kind of stress when all she had to do was round up a couple of sheep today. [break][break]

"i guess it's fine.." she rubs the back of her neck with a free hand, where the other held the lollipop. back into her mouth it went as she idly holds the arm that was behind her neck, out to shake. "call me charlie. my pokemon 're already out there roundin' 'em up." charlotte glances towards the two pokemon, who.. seemed to be doing alright. [break][break]

neverminding that her lycanroc, who was playing fetch with some, was able to get a bunch of wool into his mouth and snapped his jaw to grab one of the rolling sheep.

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#FEF5E7; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/e3VozKl.jpg');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#FEF5E7;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/JiKzLNy.jpg');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #FEF5E7; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #FEF5E7; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #FEF5E7; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] don't eat the sheep
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 23:23:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=".pinblock"]background-color:#1e1e1e; padding:20px; margin:0 auto; width:400px; min-height:200px; display:flex; border:5px solid #292929; } .pinside { width:100px; height:250px; border-right:2px solid #292929; margin-top:22px; } .pinside img { width:50px; border-radius:100px; margin-left:10px; border:5px solid #292929; filter: grayscale(100%); margin-top:50px; } .pintag { background-color:#292929; color:#999; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; width:80px; padding:5px; text-align:center; margin-left:-5px; margin-top:10px; } .pintag b { color:#d99a34; } .pintag a { color:#999 !important; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; } .pinpost { color:#999; font:10px Verdana; text-align:justify; padding:20px; width:260px; height:240px; } .pinscroll { overflow:auto; height:250px; padding-right: 20px; margin-right:-20px; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar { width:2px; background:#131313; padding:2px; border:none; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background:#292929; border:none; } .pinscroll b { color:#d99a34; } .pincreds { height:8px; width:450px; margin:0 auto; color:#292929; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]her pleasant smile remained where it was as the blonde regarded her, shaking the hand offered. anyone could get lost, and she was still quite new to the region. she did not yet know all the twists and turns - but it did not stop her from trying to learn them. it was just more fun with another person. she tended to get lost in her own world if she was alone.
[break][break]
so Primrose opted out of going on her own. it made for slow learning, yet she wouldn't have it any other way. outside of the routes she had to go on to get to the next town or city, she disregarded them. "well, shall we get started?" the young woman clasped both hands together, her eyes straying to the Wooloo involved. "we must protect them, correct? I wonder from what..."
[break][break]
predators and thieves, yes. but what specifically? could Primarina or Tirtouga handle it on land? "what a lovely Pokemon, though" she mused to Charlie's Pokemon. "I am quite sure it will protect all of us well." whether she was oblivious of the roughhousing or chose to ignore it was unknown.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] don't eat the sheep
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 0:30:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

@primrose

mission

even though she took this job, she couldn't care too much about the cute little ranch pokemon that seemed more intent on rolling around the ground. [break][break]

so in response, charlie shrugs her shoulders in apparent indifference. "i guess, but i 'unno what kind of danger?" then the words from primrose over there regarding her pokemon is what gets charlie to snap her attention back to the duo. on one hand, the pyroar seemed to have fallen into the allure of fluffiness, and found some of the wooloo trying to curl up next to his large, fiery mane. "oi! pyrrus! you're supposed to make sure that-- HOLY HECK. NO. BRIM. PUT THA' SHEEP DOWN!" the blonde woman raised her voice, near immediately, watching the dog pokemon pick up the wooloo and gently start to shake it around. [break][break]

it doesn't seem to hear her, and so charlie takes it upon herself to raise her voice louder at the dog. "BRIM, YOU HECKING HECK. PUT THE SHEEP DOWN BEFORE I--" then the dog glares at her, and she feels something in her snap in fear. oh lord. [break][break]

the dog seemed to try and dominate the situation, hence leaving charlotte exhausted and wheezing, quietly, at her loss by leaving the dog to his own devices. "protect is one way to put it..?" she groans, crossing her arms under her chest. ".. anyhow.. have ya' seen anything spooky yet? anything that ain't supposed to be 'ere?"

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] don't eat the sheep
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 18:18:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]it would seem they would have to protect the Wooloo from Charlie's Pokemon. Primrose uttered a soft chuckle as the blonde rushed over to try and prevent more damage. leaving the other to try and remedy the situation, the blue-haired woman took the time to look around.
[break][break]
she thought she saw a glare of red eyes out of the corner of her own... yet Charlie interrupted her thoughts, returning exhausted. "oh, well" Primrose began, twisting her head back to the other "the farmers did say their Wooloo had been taken by predators..." she mused, tilting her head as she tapped her cheek.
[break][break]
"we could use our Pokemon to scout the outskirts of the herd?" she offered "and if they see anything, they can alert us. we may then deal with it." she smiled, giving a nod. taking out a Pokeball, she would release her Primarina. the mermaid landed gracefully against the burdening ground element regardless.
[break][break]
"Primarina can put any predators to sleep that come close" the woman added.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] don't eat the sheep
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 5:10:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

@primrose

mission

at least primrose didn't look to be too put off by her and her pokemons' behaviours. [break][break]

which was more than what she could ask for, given that she was terrified of her lycanroc and her pyroar was a good-for-nothing king of the castle. the woman lets a soft, exasperated sigh from her lips as she leans forwards and against the fence. her eyes scanned the field while taking a better look at the wooloo who rolled around in a crowd, with brim running around like the loose cannon he was. [break][break]

thankfully, the bluenette had a plan of her own, along with precautions that they could take to ensure that the ranch was going to be safe. her lips stretch across her face, giving a beaming smile at the thought. "tha's a great idea!" her smile brightens, as did her golden eyes. charlie leans over the fence a bit more, waving her arm into the air and calling out to the two pokemon. "oi! you two lazy bums! c'mere and help us out!" and, unfortunately, the two of them didn't look to be in the mood to listen. great. [break][break]

fiddlesticks. she was really looking bad right about now, huh? [break][break]

so to force them out of wooloo heaven, she pulls out their pokeballs to pull them both back, only to release them again on her side of the fence to give them a good scolding. only light, then points to primrose and her majestic primarina. "you two needa take a page outta this girl's book! y'er gonna help us sniff out the baddies!" or, as she would like to say otherwise "so like, a game of fetch! whichever of you can catch the fecker first, i'l give a treat to!" and there she goes, bribing them. at the very least, they seemed to light up at the idea and looked up, expectantly, to primrose. [break][break]

"i can 'ave brim here scout around the wooloo, and keep pyrrus here?" she leans in slightly, closer to the young woman's ear while motioning to the lycanroc "me an' brim here don't really get along, so i 'ope y'er okay with that.."

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] don't eat the sheep
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 16:07:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]Charlie's dynamics with her Pokemon aside, Primrose brightened at her idea being taken to heart. unfortunately, she did have to warn the other woman about her uselessness. "I am afraid I will not be much help, Pokemon-wise." glad that the Lycanroc and Pyroar were able to move about so easily though.
[break][break]
"I only have water-types right now" she went on "yet I can move around to scout too." it would be dangerous, yet she did not seem to think of this. only offering her services to Charlie and her brood, oblivious to the concerned look her Primarina showed her. Charlie leaned forward to whisper that she didn't get along with her wolf, earning a soft smile.
[break][break]
"Primarina would enjoy the company" was all she said to that. the mermaid lifted a flipper to wave in a friendly manner to the Lycanroc. "I will take the other side." she told all around her, gathering the folds of her long dress to move once more. if not stopped, she would do the side the Pyroar could not do currently. Prim was all about earning her keep. she would not sit by while others worked.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] don't eat the sheep
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 5:50:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

@primrose

mission

she was understanding, so thank arceus. one glance at the primarina, to most people, and it would have been obvious as to why primrose didn't look to be the most confident in the amount of help she would be. charlie on the other hand, was close to asking something about it, until the pyroar at her side gently nudged her waist with his paw. probably shouldn't ask, unless she wanted to look like an idiot. surely, charlotte would understand that--[break][break]

"why'd 'ya say that?" nope, because she went ahead to ask anyways. it wasn't until the fact that primrose pointed out the water disadvantage, did it settle in with the blonde woman. damn, she was dumb. [break][break]

"so!" she blurts out, hoping to sweep her moment of stupidity asides, she waves off the lycanroc who would be tending to primrose and her primarina. "brim, y'all go wit' prim an' make sure she ain't gonna get hurt, y'hear? don't go causing too much trouble." then she looks back to the pyroar, who looked out to the wooloo, almost as though hoping he could go back in to curl up in their wool. "and you come wit' me. if they ain't dumb, they won't try to attack." they, being the alleged bandits they were supposed to look out for. [break][break]

the woman gives primrose a smile, paired with a thumbs up. "so we meet again in say.. fifteen minutes to half an' hour? doubt they'll hold back plans for that long if people suspect they attack sooner or later."

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] don't eat the sheep
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 16:07:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]therein was a plan.
[break][break]
fifteen minutes to half an hour. Primrose nodded, accepting the company of Charlie's Pokemon and whisked away. there was no reason to stick around and chat more, not when work was to be done. they could always talk after the Wooloo were safe. we could say it was relevantly uneventful until things happened. she would patrol with the Lycanroc and all was well.
[break][break]
then a howl was heard.
[break][break]
nearest to the source, Primrose looked up as something darted in front of her from the brush. of all things, a Houndoom and a small pack of Houndours. they growled and snapped, looking hungry and mean. two of the Houndour took off toward the pack of Wooloo. "oh dear" Primrose mused, raising a hand to signal Primarina. the mermaid stood ready to intercept them with the Pyroar's help.
[break][break]
"we have some company now" the blue-haired woman uttered to the Lycanroc "can you handle this?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] don't eat the sheep
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2020 21:05:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

@primrose

mission

she said all that, but charlie had half the mind to hope that something wouldn't happen. then, she wouldn't have to worry too much about someone saying that she was trying to hurt something or someone. she was already under fire for what happened back over in sinnoh, so the last thing she wanted were her folks hearing about her about to break a man's arm in hoenn, too--[break][break]

in the meantime, it looks like primrose over there found the trouble they were anticipating. rather than poachers, however, it was a pack of doggos that seemed eager to dine on some galarian delicacies. though charlotte wasn't present at the time of finding them, it looked like her pyroar was able to catch the small pack dashing towards the carelessly rolling wooloo. in a fluid motion, he swept and grabbed charlotte by the back of her coat, lifting and throwing her onto his back before dashing to the fray to intercept with the siren. [break][break]

"show 'em who's boss, pyrrus!" and with that, the pyroar let out a noble roar to intimidate the pack. meanwhile, the lycanroc only gave a cocky smirk and rocks came from its mane. he dashes towards the pack, with accelerock to speed him up, to smash into what he assumed to be the leader of the pack while they ran.

[googlefont=Roboto]