deadly dull [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
deadly dull [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 20:10:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
ah, the thrill of the hunt!

her arms swing at her sides, an easy hum vibrating out of her throat. ghosts, ghosts, ghosts. oh, she's so excited she could pee! she won't because that's gross, ew, but still! it's the perfect day for finding her next job or friend or whatever. nice and comfortable, dusk finally beginning to settle around her. the air has begun to feel charged with the supernatural, the things that go bump in the night. ohmygod, what if she finds a cryptid?! a soft squeal escapes and she's bouncing forward, all lace and pink swirls of hair.

her dusclops rumbles behind her, low and almost terrifying. he glances around as if he's hesitant to go any further down the beaten path. "oh hush!" she chirps, twirling on her heels to peer at him with bright eyes. "you can't tell me that you're scared of the dark and then still tag along. i don't need a babysitter!" dusclops narrows his eye at her, as if she's getting on his nerves already. she knows, however, that he came along out of love, out of the need to protect her from the world. what he doesn't understand is that she's enjoying this sense of danger, of eerie threats that loom just out of reach. it's exhilarating and babysitter or not, she's comin' for all those ghosts!

"come on, slowpoke! i think there's something up ahead," she picks up her pace a little as she calls over her shoulder to the rumbling giant. "ohmygod, what if it's a gaggle of gastly? that'd be amazing! let's go!" it doesn't dawn on her that there are other people in the area, other people who would not appreciate her unbridled energy. nope, she doesn't notice until one is already approaching, already earning a groan of warning from the dusclops at her back.
open wild!
dusclopsdrifloonlitwickpumpkaboodreepy
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
deadly dull [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 23:10:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T EXPLAIN, I KNOW ST. PETER WON'T CALL MY NAME
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
idc[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
notes here

she had no interest in ghosts. sure, she admired their often mischievous nature but... her Pidgeot was useless against them. he only had one or two moves in his set he could use - she lost track honestly. in the end, it didn't matter. she was here, in the wild, looking for more partners. so tell me, when a league girl stumbles upon a cute (unknown) rocket girl... what happens?
[break][break]
they team up, go on grand adventures in the pursuit of discovering more Pokemon! or she'd like to believe that. seeing as Parker didn't know this girl was a Rocket, that's basically what would go on. approaching the other girl, she'd note her little ghost partner before announcing herself. no need to skulk around in the shadows. nope. "oi!" she'd lift a hand. "are you guys lookin' for Pokemon?"
[break][break]
smooth. "can we join ya?" if she was told to bugger off, she'd protest a bit. this was a big place and she had asked nicely. her Pidgeot scanned their surroundings before looking back at the girl and her ghost. he cawed a soft welcome.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d93636;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deadly dull [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 0:31:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUNATONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STONE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN MAROWAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WILL-O-WISP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BONE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?