Sis? [Social]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sis? [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 22:59:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

MISERY IS WAITING AT THE GATES OF ARMAGEDDON!
[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_q7hdo5FsCm1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

Alec had decided to roam around the small town of Pacifidlog Town, deciding to take a breather from that vrmoorpg game that he has been digging into a lot lately, playing videogames was nice and all, but Alec also had responsibilities that needed tending too as well. Overseeing the small town was one of those tasks. Since the town was so small, it did not have it's own police force like other towns did. Believe it or not that was why Alec had decided to have his gym here - in order to be the town's 'Guardian' in a sense, one could say. If Alec's family was here, they'd probably be shocked or extremely happy. His mom would be pissed that he didn't tell her as soon as possible, but she'd also be proud of the fact he had become a Gym Leader. [break][break]

She wouldn't show how proud she was of course, but anyone who knows her well enough would know that the feeling was there. The young Gym Leader had head down to very end of the town, sitting at the very end of the Docks, deciding to look out into the vast distance that was the ocean. He had wondered how his two brothers and sister were doing. He hadn't heard from them in a while. Then again, the only one that would talk to him would be Mercedes and Henrik. Zach and him ... well, they tend to butt heads a lot, so their relationship is kinda rocky. Alec does wish though that they could work past that. Alec let out an obnoxious sigh that was loud enough for someone walking by the docks to hear. However, what Alec did not know was that the person that would hear him was someone he was very close to.[break][break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR @mercedes

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[/div]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/div]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sis? [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 1:00:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]
[attr="class","cmonlyrics"]
C’mon, c’mon, with everything falling down around me
I’d like to believe in all the possibilities
Try not to mistake what you have with what you hate
It could leave, it could leave, come the morning

[attr="class","cmonbody"]"guess who?!"

hands would wrap around the boy's face, closing his eyes. cutting him off from seeing the waves beyond the town. she didn't hug him to her body, keeping a distance unless he accepted her back. but this? she could at least have a bit of fun. yeah, she heard his sigh. heard how dreary it sounded. and it sounded like he could use some fun. however brief it may be.

if he struggled, she persisted. but eventually, she would let him see, backing away with her hands behind her. she'd stick out her tongue, giggling. "baby bro! already a gym leader? guess I have to work harder!" as if! if she could take an easier way, she would. guess she'd have to rely on her Pokemon for a bit longer until she made it.

it was fine for Alec to do this, be a gym leader. Mercy? she was undecided on what path to take. maybe she'd find it in Hoenn. maybe not. either way, it was good to see him. the boy before her now was always her favorite brother. she'd wait with bated breath as he reacted to her presence, smirking a bit if he was shocked.

[attr="class","cmontag"]
- no notes

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:25px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbox]width:420px;margin-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #FF6699 solid;border-bottom:1px #FF6699 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;padding:25px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody b]color:#FF99FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #FF6699 solid;width:405px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sis? [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 5:37:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

As the young Gym Leader sat there was slightly startled when a paired of hands had covered his eyes, as he had heard a very familiar voice that he could never forget. "Sis? Is that you!?" Alec had asked, too surprised by the fact that it was her for him to state that the question was obviously rhetorical. He looked up brightly to see his older sister, Mercedes smirking at him, her bright pink hair lighting up with the sunset. "Oh, yeah! I'm kinda surprised myself to be quite honest. I thought I wouldn't make the cut, but here I am!" Alec had said, flashing his big sister his usual goofy grin of his. [break][break]

"Have you heard from mom and dad? How are they doing? What about Henrik? I'd ask about Zach but, well ... ya know," Alec had said, making a puffy angry face at saying his older brother's name. They didn't quite get along, but Alec couldn't help but still worry about him, even though he was big fat jerk most of the time. Alec had kinda bombarded his sister with multiple questions at once, not being able to help himself, in all honesty. He knew that Henrik was probably out on a journey somewhere since he had become a pokemon trainer a couple of years ago. As for his parents, well he hadn't heard from them. He also hadn't told them that he was a Gym Leader yet, which would make his mom kinda pissed at him for not telling her. As for Zach, who knows what he's up to. He hardly tells anyone, so it'd be even rare if Mercedes had heard from him. [break][break]

FOR @mercedes

[/quote]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sis? [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 17:15:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]Mercy giggled at his surprise, raising a hand daintily to cover her mouth before the grin spread too much. "that's right! one adorable sister - straight from Alola!" she'd point dramatically at Alec. even though she had been in a sunny region, the young woman's skin was still ivory. she didn't need those harmful rays and opted to go out mostly at night.

Alec would launch straight into it, saying he was shocked as well being a gym leader but also asked... uncomfortable questions. she bit back an exhausted response. Mercedes tried to not let it be a big deal. "w-well, I came straight here" which was the truth "but I uh, haven't exactly kept in contact with the rest of the fam." mother especially would be furious.

Mercy had sorta just up and left without permission, after all. she knew their mother's scowl better than anyone. "your guess is as good as mine! no bad news is good news?" compared to Hoenn, Johto was sleeping. this is where all the action was. she'd rather be here. stepping forward to clap Alec on the back gently, she'd go on. "now are you going to show your big sis the town or not?"

[attr="class","cmontag"]
- no notes

[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:25px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #FF6699 solid;border-bottom:1px #FF6699 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;padding:25px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #FF6699 solid;width:405px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sis? [Social]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 21:44:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"Wait, you came here from Alola!? What have you been up to?" Alec had asked, being curious. Alola was a region that mainly a place one would go to for vacation, and as far as Alec knew, his parents wouldn't cough up that kind of money, even if they did have it. "Are you like, rich or something now?" Alec had asked Mercedes, not really sure on what else to say. [break][break]

"At any rate, it's nice to see ya again after all this time! Also, that's probably a good idea. At least with Mom and Zach, anyways. You know how they both can be. More so Zach than mom, in my opinion," Alec had said, quickly speaking from her statement earlier about not keeping in touch with the rest of their family. "And yeah. It was like pulling a kid's tooth out just to let them come here to the Hoenn Region. Even dad was iffy about it, and he's the calm parent," Alec had grinned, saying it in a nonchalant and playful manner. [break][break]

"O-Oh! That's right!" Alec had said, almost forgetting to show her around. He was just so shocked that it was actually her that was standing in front of him. "This is Pacifidlog Town! It's not very big like back home, or any of the other towns, but like the peace and quiet here! As well as the weather! If ya ever wanna go swimming, then Pacifidlog Town in the place! Just be careful of some of the wild pokemon in the water. they could potentially be poisonous," Alec had said, as if it really wasn't that big of a deal. "This town doesn't have it's own police force, so that's where I, the Gym Leader, come in! I patrol the town, and make sure it's safe. There's been ... a lot of bad stuff goin on lately, but nothing major hasn't happened in a while, so everything's calmed down. Or at least, that I know of. I also get calls from the league to look into things around the Hoenn Regions occasionally too, but, for the most part, I end up staying here and accepting Gym Challenges." Alec said, beginning to explain everything to his big sister, leading the way around the small town, with Mercedes hopefully following behind him. [break][break]

FOR @mercedes

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sis? [Social]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 23:07:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]"I wish" the young woman sighed. Alola wasn't very expensive if you didn't like clothes, but she had spent a good deal of her fortune from winning fights on all the cute ones. though that was no surprise - she kept herself fashionable all the time. but even Alec would look at her weirdly and maybe even reproachfully if she admitted that. "a lot of the time I camped - it was warm enough though!" she had been safe, and it had been an adventure sure.

as for what she had been doing... "duh, I left Blackthorn to take the trials!" she stuck her tongue out at him "they don't have gym leaders there so it was a lot less waiting. more action!" stomping all over the islands, tracking down the kahunas... what a rush. Alec was a gym leader though, but she always felt she had to prove something to them in order to get a badge. kahunas would take anyone who did the trials - no questions asked.

but gym leaders... they wanted to teach you a lesson. she didn't need to be taught a lesson. she rather hoped Alec didn't turn out so boring and self-righteous. as the pair walked around the town, she let her baby bro explain the ins and outs. giving a few nods of her head when acceptable, too. "didn't they tell you where I was?" Mercy felt herself ask, frowning softly "like, I sent Mom and Dad a letter once I was" safely "away." what the hell? they didn't speak of her? did they disown her or something?

she resisted a scowl. Mercy fumed inwardly. how childish of adults to do such a thing! keeping Alec from knowing where she had gone... maybe it was due to them fearing he'd run after her? but in the end, they let him go to Hoenn... she didn't understand. "no police?" she echoed as she raised a dainty brow. so the rumors were true... Rocket did have its claws in Hoenn. chasing the justice system away effectively. "well, be careful, huh?" she added. it was true too. Alec was part of the league here.

it made him the enemy. this had been a bad idea, even if she already knew that. "you'll have to regal me with tales of your challengers!" she went on dramatically, raising a hand to her forehead as if to faint.

[attr="class","cmontag"]
- no notes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sis? [Social]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 3:55:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Alec couldn't help but have his goofy grin plastered on his face. He was glad knowing that Mercedes was in Hoenn. At least one of the fam was in town. "So, how was the Kahuna challenge? Did you beat all of the Kahunas?" Alec had asked eagerly. He couldn't help but show his fascination for Pokemon battling. Probably one of those 'typical boy' type things. "And, uhm, well ... no. Dad was slightly more open about despite his vagueness when I'd bring you up, wondering where you were. As for mom ... Do I even need to tell you? 'Cause, I'm pretty sure you can picture it in your head without me telling you," Alec said, remembering how angry mom would get whenever Alec would ask her and dad about where his older sister had ran off too. Alec didn't even know why mom was so mad about it in the first place. Alec thought that she was blowing everything out of proportion. Then again, Alec knew better than to not say that aloud in front of his own mother. She knew how to strike fear into just about anything, or well, anyone really. She was crazy, but Alec loved his mother all the same. Besides, he would get the same way sometimes. Maybe he got that from her ... and his older brother.[break][break]

"and naaah. I don't got nothing to worry about. Besides, I'm the strongest trainer in this town technically, so if anything should be afraid, it should whoever or whatever is causing trouble," Alec said confidently. It almost sounded like he was bragging slightly, however he really didn't mean to make it sound that way. He did speak partially the truth though. He was one of the strongest trainers in Pacifidlog Town. However, there were some who had beaten him and won his Gym Badge, so there were stronger trainers out and about in Hoenn. That just gave Alec more incentive to make his Pokemon stronger though, in order for his battles to be more promising to those that did come to challenge him. [break][break]

"Oh yeah, right! I have given away a total of two Gym Badges so far! To be truthful, My Gym and the resort hasn't been open for very long. It's only been over a month since the Resort had it's grand opening." Alec had said, telling his sister the truth. "I uh ... I also owe the league money, because, well ... the Resort and Gym were funded by them. Mom and dad still think that I'm living in the small they helped me buy in Slateport, but now that I'm a Gym Leader, I was able to have a house built here with the money I had managed to save up from doing job here and there around the region. I mean, I had to earn money somehow, right?"

FOR @mercedes

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass][/quote]