Instant ten out of ten[c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 4:22:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","rain"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","img"]

[attr="class","title"]

"strawberries" [break]

Oh, there goes gravity

[attr="class","text"]

It was time to take the headphones out...the little guys were getting a little restless. Chimchar and Toxel had a bit of trouble getting along, but when Dire called to attention they didn't stray too far from their behavior. He would sound a whistle and the two would turn to face him- with expressions he's come to recognize as joyful and happy. After crouching near their level he would take out a little notepad of progress- on the current page would be very cute drawings of each of his pokemons head. "Progress on these two is...not at all, why can't you two hit it off already?" Not expecting his pokemon to actually give a reply he would digitize them back into their pokeballs. [break] [break] "Alright...Lose yourself! Starly, Impy!" Out came a starly and a Morgrem. The Morgrem who had previously been an Impidimp probably also deserved a nickname more befitting his evolution,buuuuut Impy was a very fun name, so the cool guy would just have to deal! Observing their behavior, Morgrem and Starly got along like they've known each other for years- it was a little surprising...well not surprising that they were getting along, of course Dire had already been keeping track of their behavior- but specifically these pokemon...of all the ones he had to be all buddy buddy with. Dire shook his head before smirking- calling the two back into their pokeballs before taking a seat on the bench and extend his legs out, folding one over the other. [break] [break] He'd flip all the way to the back of his tiny notepad and look at the Team Rocket ID he taped to it...or what remained of it, the ID wouldn't do him any good at the moment especially with the new management, but it'd be good to keep around until they fully resurfaced, assuming that would ever happen of course, what a funny thought. Before putting his earphones back in he would let Chimchar and Toxel back out to give them more time to settle their differences, meanwhile listening to one of his favorite songs on loop with one very ironic lyric that got him excited about the future. "This world is mine for the taking..." he would say under his breath as it sounded out in the song- he'd then start doing a lite-air guitar in his lap, hopping his shoulders to the beat.

[attr="class","extras"]

@mercedes [break]

Word count goes here

[newclass=".rain"] width: 450px; padding: 30px; background:url("http://backgroundcheckall.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/tumblr-background-theme-5.jpg"); background-size:auto; border: solid 1px #050505; [/newclass][newclass=".rain .main"] background:#141414; border: solid 1px #050505;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .main img"] width: 400px; height: 200px; padding: 10px;margin:10px;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .title"] padding: 0px 15px 10px; border-bottom: solid 5px #9ccbff;font-size: 13px; font-family:'playfair display'; color: #eee;text-align: center;text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=".rain .text"] background: #111; padding: 35px;font-size: 12px; font-family:'playfair display'; color: #eee;text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=".rain .text b"] font-size: 14px; color:#9ccbff;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .text i"] color:#9ccbff;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .extras"] padding: 20px; border-top: solid 5px #9ccbff;font-style: italic;font-size: 11px; font-family:'playfair display'; color: #eee;text-align: center;text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair Display"]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 17:23:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]
[attr="class","cmonlyrics"]
C’mon, c’mon, with everything falling down around me
I’d like to believe in all the possibilities
Try not to mistake what you have with what you hate
It could leave, it could leave, come the morning

[attr="class","cmonbody"]the outskirts were boring.

the city was where it was at. the nightlife especially. she wanted to dance. she wanted to drink. who cares about some silly virtual reality game? Mercy was never into the whole geek-scene. even if she would look downright adorable in glasses and comfortable clothing. let's face it - she didn't dress comfortably like them. it was all about style. who gave a shit if it wasn't sensible?

but - hello! someone ahead of her. the young woman noticed the Pokemon first, following their trail to the handsome guy sitting alone. did he seem to be... singing? muttering? okay, maybe it was the first. but he was rocking the air guitar anyway. "boo!" she exclaimed suddenly, loudly, and slapped him gently on the back of his right shoulder. here comes the entertainment for the evening!

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@kokujin - xxx - notes

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:25px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbox]width:420px;margin-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #FF6699 solid;border-bottom:1px #FF6699 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;padding:25px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody b]color:#FF99FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #FF6699 solid;width:405px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 18:38:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","rain"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","img"]

[attr="class","title"]

"N-No...Sakura Trees!" [break]

Oh, there goes gravity

[attr="class","text"]

One thing that never failed to startle the silver maned man was a sneak attack, especially from behind. So deep into his tunes, all of his senses were taking a big break- all little vibrations he felt he just assumed were his pokemon running about. As soon as he felt a very human hand run across his broad shoulder he'd jump and shiver like a cat! He'd turn to look back at whoever dared to challenge his senses...and.... [break][break] When he looked back he wasn't really sure what to expect...but the last thing he'd expect was the ideal woman who showed up just to bother him...well, he didn't like getting interrupted when he was in the zone with his music but...well, he wasn't complaining now. He offered a smile as he took out his earbuds- moving his gaze from those bewitching sakura shaded locks of hair to her alluring eyes. He wasn't sure what to say...he looked at his pokemon who were in pause by the sudden interruption then back at the stunning woman before him. [break][break] "..Uh- how long were you standing there?" Asked Dire with a sheepish curiosity, he didn't expect anyone to actually be around, let alone come to bother him- even moreso for it to be his eye candy! He really should be thanking her for being here. He circled around the bench so he could come face to face with the lady. "So...was I in your seat?" He asked- head cocked to the side.

[attr="class","extras"]

@mercedes [break]

Word count goes here

[newclass=".rain"] width: 450px; padding: 30px; background:url("http://backgroundcheckall.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/tumblr-background-theme-5.jpg"); background-size:auto; border: solid 1px #050505; [/newclass][newclass=".rain .main"] background:#141414; border: solid 1px #050505;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .main img"] width: 400px; height: 200px; padding: 10px;margin:10px;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .title"] padding: 0px 15px 10px; border-bottom: solid 5px #9ccbff;font-size: 13px; font-family:'playfair display'; color: #eee;text-align: center;text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=".rain .text"] background: #111; padding: 35px;font-size: 12px; font-family:'playfair display'; color: #eee;text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=".rain .text b"] font-size: 14px; color:#9ccbff;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .text i"] color:#9ccbff;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .extras"] padding: 20px; border-top: solid 5px #9ccbff;font-style: italic;font-size: 11px; font-family:'playfair display'; color: #eee;text-align: center;text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 23:25:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]he seemed startled by her action, causing a wide smirk to appear on her face as he approached. the guy looked a bit awkward - or at least embarrassed - that she had caught him air guitaring. "long enough." Mercy had no shame, and he shouldn't either. there was nothing to be flustered about. as far as air guitaring, he looked better than the other try-hards.

he asked if he had been in her seat. her eyes flashed, biting back saying she could be in his seat if he wanted it. calm down, girl. new region, new rules. heck, she was a Rocket now. no sense getting chummy with an unknown and random guy. though it never stopped her before. "nope, just wanted to say hi" the young woman stated, shaking her pink locks.

he looked kinda lonely, all alone without some good old fashioned human contact. the first person she had approached in Hoenn was tempting. Alec aside, her baby bro was a given to visit. "I'm Mercedes" she went on brightly "just got to Hoenn, actually" she informed him "just saw you sittin' here all alone, figured it was a good place to start making friends!"

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@kokujin - xxx - notes

[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:25px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #FF6699 solid;border-bottom:1px #FF6699 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;padding:25px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #FF6699 solid;width:405px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 23:24:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","rain"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","img"]

[attr="class","title"]

Oh, there goes gravity

[attr="class","text"]

The girl seemed...nice, although she did earn a few points already by fulfilling his number one green flag with those pink locks of hers- but her attitude and smile helped a lot too. She had a very peculiar, stylish way of dressing- that he could neither and wouldn't judge, he had something of a thing for style himself, even if his style was mostly...a crossover with emo and goth, but whatever, right? He enjoyed it and he enjoyed the look of the girl in front of him, maybe even moreso. She introduced herself with her name, Mercedes. "What a pretty name..." Woops...did he just say that outloud. [break][break] "d-ah well, I actually didn't mean to say that outloud b-but you know it's true, so no shame." He bumped his chest twice with a balled fist before giving Mercedes a peace sign, then putting his hands back into his coat pockets. "I've only been in Hoenn for like- barely a week and a half myself, that being said I'm definitely lucky I met such a stylish woman, AND I get to say I'm her first friend in the region?" Just as he finished that sentence he realized how he was just a bit ahead of himself. [break][break] "Seaking of friends, I didn't tell you my name- it's Dire." The taller man finally introduced, now pocketing his headphones completely to give his attention to Mercedes. "My only regret is meeting you in the outskirts, I actually just hang out here when groomin' my mons', I don't usually expect to run into people." Let alone gorgeous girls like her... "That being said, I'm SO glad I was wrong today!" Despite having a taste for the eccentrics, anything more than a handshake just seemed too try-hardy, so extend his hand Dire did, waiting for Mercedes to accept it and complete the shake.

[attr="class","extras"]

@mercedes [break]

Word count goes here

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 0:42:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]she loved when boys fell all over themselves just to sound cool. grinning brightly, she'd continue on. "well, thank you." Mercedes was typically charismatic so she didn't fumble when someone complimented her. though her grin widened when he stated she already knew that. yep, she was adorably cute and pretty at the same time. not many girls (or pretty boys) could shine a light on her.

of course, that was just her ego talking. and this guy was stroking it. "you aren't so bad yourself" she cooed slyly. tall, dark and handsome in spades. "Dire, though. I like it." the girl went on with a chuckle. it meant great fear and suffering, but she still found it cool. maybe she was developing into an edgy girl, liking the edgy things. the man would extend his hand, causing her to grip it. shake it, then let go.

"maaaaybe you're also tough too" she mused, tracing a free finger along her lips. maybe she could use him a bit. she did need some kinda protection until she rose in Rocket rank. "we should have a Pokemon battle sometime!" Mercy burst out "or maybe you'd like to accompany me hunting for them instead?" she winked playfully. some people didn't like to battle, some liked to collect.

she was a bit of both. "well, anyway" she raised a hand to brush aside a stray piece of pink hair "the outskirts are sooo boring. everyone is playing that new game online. I bet there were lots more people here once upon a time" she sighed dramatically "at least I found one person, and thank Arceus for that." it was sorta sad the lack of people going around trying to 'be the best' and challenging gyms.

reaching forward, she'd wrap a slender arm around his shoulder and pulled close. "so that means you get to have my company - full and undivided! lucky you, mm?"

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@kokujin - xxx - notes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 1:15:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rain"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","img"]

[attr="class","title"]

Oh, there goes gravity

[attr="class","text"]

Tough? Him? If this gorgeous lady thought the name Dire and tough belonged anywhere near each other in the same sentence then she would be absolutely...correct! Well, Dire was no body builder as she could probably tell-but doing most of his own moving and his late job he used to have did consist of a lot of heavy lifting, so it came naturally for the most part, but more power too him if that won him points with Mercedes. "I'm no big deal, but I'm pretty tough, the least I could say without stroking my ego too much" He playfully cocked his head to each side with each syllable he spoke as if he was as sassy as he was humble before returning to his calm demeanor he usually held. [break][break] "Either sounds good to me, I still have a few I'm looking to include in my team, but I'm also all about the battles too- I kinda like showing off with them, it's a habit." Ironically that had nothing to do with letting at least two at a time roam outside their pokeballs for most of the day. Dire let his eyes wander around the immediate area when Mercedes spoke about how boring the outskirts was- she was right, but that was also why he was here, he didn't usually like to be bothered when he was up to something, but you know- priorities...pretty ladies with charmed pink hair...priorities man! [break][break] "Yeah no, it is pretty dead around here- like I said it's kinda surprising I ran into you at all." And by 'ran into' he really meant her jumping him with a big boo of a surprise! again still not complaining...! He especially when she clung to his shoulder the way she did...wow, she really comes on strong, huh? "...well, you have a lot of nerve being this cute huh?" he gave a smirk looking into Mercedes eyes. "Lucky is an understatement if you ask me...you know you have...really..Reeeally pretty hair?" was he stroking her ego a bit much? probably but with behavior like this he couldn't let her go on without knowing how alluring she was- it felt wrong. "Anyway, with how boring it is here- maybe we should make our own fun, you seem like...the creative and cute type."

[attr="class","extras"]

@mercedes [break]

Word count goes here

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 17:02:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]"oh, I can be cuter" she smirked "but are you worth that? sure I won't make you fall over and faint from an overload?" Mercy added playfully, dragging him along with her as she walked. ah yes, there it was. the compliment to her hair color. for some reason, she knew he had been looking at it from the start.

it was natural - even her brother had pink hair. it was either very dark or very light in the Foster family. she had been blessed with pink hair. it suited her personality. Mercy grinned at Dire. "well" a slow smirk appeared "I feel like I gotta figure out how tough you really are" a gentle huff escaped as she pulled out a Pokeball. "then we can go from there."

besides. "this huge open space is begging to be wrecked a bit!" Mercedes added, pulling away from him and gently shoving him backward with merely a twirl. "c'mon, let's have a friendly battle! I promise I won't beat you up too much~" she winked.

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@kokujin - xxx - notes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 19:30:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rain"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","img"]

[attr="class","title"]

Oh, there goes gravity

[attr="class","text"]

"Feint from an overload? I dunno- Mercy, you are pretty cute." He pondered facetiously as he rubbed his chin as he was dragged along above his own pace. His eyes stayed glued to her hair as it bounced with the collision of her movement, He shut his eyes for a moment, letting out a mental scream in the ways of a deep breath- hold it together man, the turtle wins the race and finishes last. Mercedes did him a favor offering a pokemon battle right this moment- really got his mind in a...safer place for the moment. [break][break] On the inside, Dire took a massive breath of relief and thanked the heavens for the intervention- but on the outside he was calm and ready. When she pulled away from him- pushing him back an inch he'd exaggerate his shoulders dropping and reached his hand forward as if to reach out for her. "Awww you didn't tell me this would include you going away from me, well Alright if you insist!" He complained facetiously before pulling out his own pair of pokeballs. [break][break] "chik-chik, Chimchar, return, Impy you're going to handle this one." Chimchar returned to his pokeball and Morgrem stayed out prepared for battle- taking a stance awaiting Mercy's pick. "Soooo- what do I get if I win- or better yet, what happens if I lose...?" He asked with a smirk- he had a few ideas of what to do if he won, he was more curious what the penalty would be here. Dire juggled the one pokeball in his hand as he awaited to see what Mercedes pokemon would be.

[attr="class","extras"]

@mercedes [break]

Word count goes here

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 19:51:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]"down, boy" she smirked as he whined about her leaving his side. Dire proclaimed his Morgrem would be his partner for the battle, causing her to throw a Pokeball in the air and release her Salazzle. "first thing's first" Mercy proclaimed, hands on her hips. "let's see how well you can take the punishment!" because a man could throw a hissy fit and be totally unattractive.

oh, he was so wrapped around her finger. but she'll see if he had some fight left in him. then she'd figure out what to do with him next. Dire did ask what happens if he lost or won, and she took a moment to ponder. "if you win - you get a smooch on the cheek" she replied easily "but you losing? mm" she paused, tilting her head "well, I haven't decided yet."

a teasing grin was sent his way. "I can't think of all the ideas, my dear Dire" she cooed "Salazzle, you ready to rumble?" the feminine lizard gave a curt nod, her eyes on the Morgrem. Mercedes gestured to the man "let's break stereotype - the man goes first."

salazzle, female
corrosion ability
toxic. dragon pulse. venoshock
flamethrower. nasty plot. swagger.

ooc; every post, we roll. whoever gets 50 and above will HIT
a miss/dodge is lower than 50
first one to 5 HITS wins! good luck!

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@kokujin - xxx - notes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 20:13:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rain"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","img"]

[attr="class","title"]

Oh, there goes gravity

[attr="class","text"]
It appeared Mercedes had the expected prize for him if he won, but hadn't really come up with anything if he were to lose. "Fair enough, considering I won't be losing this battle." He said confidently, lacking the facetious tone he held before- it was quite obvious how much pride he held in his pokemon. "Ok, Impy- lets Play Rough" Dire shouted out to his Morgrem- which would crack its joints before pouncing forward for the enemy Salazzle aiming to do exactly as intended and play rough with her.

[break] Frisk pickpocket Ability [break] Play Rough. [break] Dark Pulse. [break] Fake Tears. [break] Bite. [break] Fake Out. [break]Torment. [break]
Wh2QsuHQ

[attr="class","extras"]

@mercedes [break]

Word count goes here

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 20:23:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]"with a prize like that, I don't doubt" she uttered with a laugh.

it'd been a bit since she battled, but Mercy was confident. Salazzle was her oldest partner since going to Alola years prior. she had caught and raised the lizard herself, instead of being gifted it to train back in Blackthorn. her poor Swablu was someone else's problem now, and she hadn't looked back. there hadn't really been a bond between them anyway.

the Morgrem hit, and hard. her Salazzle was briefly knocked backward before snarling. she aimed a toxic at the weaker typing, hoping to catch it poisoned so she could unleash more devastating moves. Mercy didn't bark out orders. she stood with her hands behind her back, rocking back and forth as she watched the battle play out. "mhmhmhm~" she hummed.

who would be triumphant and who... would fail? that was half the fun!

salazzle, female
corrosion ability

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@kokujin - xxx - notes

1ompWkvF

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 20:42:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rain"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","img"]

[attr="class","title"]

Oh, there goes gravity

[attr="class","text"]

"..." Dire took notice to how the woman seemed to train her pokemon- it was oddly powerful in a way, she didn't give the pokemon an order but at the same time it seemed like the move she wanted it to do, came out...huh that was some synergy, maybe they shared a brain. Luckily for Impy, the morgrem was able to dodge the attack...well it was actually more like the Salazzle didn't have much to offer in the way of aim. [break][break] "Awww even your pokemon's attacks are cute...!" He would taunt- even his morgrem would chuckle under its breath. "We're still playing rough, but this time give them a BITE, Impy." the morgrem would grin before launching forward again to pounce the lizard pokemon with the next move- this time aiming to bite right into the Lizards dainty exposed shoulder.

[break] Frisk pickpocket Ability [break] Play Rough. [break] Dark Pulse. [break] Fake Tears. [break] Bite. [break] Fake Out. [break]Torment. [break]
j6Ad4dn6

[attr="class","extras"]

@mercedes [break]

Word count goes here

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 20:50:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]Salazzle scowled as the human male taunted her miss. she'd lash out with her tail, more or less smacking the Morgrem away as it aimed a bite at her shoulder. it wasn't enough to damage, but it did do as intended. the imp did not land an attack. not wasting time on poisoning the other Pokemon, she'd shoot a Venoshock at him.

"Salazzle knows what she's doing" Mercy stated, giving the poisonous female lizard a fond look. "soon, your poor little imp will eat. our. dust" she empathized with each word, narrowing her eyes despite the wide grin she wore. starting out of her brief yet violent words, she'd giggle playfully. "or not!" she added brightly.

either way, she was gonna learn a lot about how Mister Dire battled.

salazzle, female
corrosion ability

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@kokujin - xxx - notes

LaumiSIX

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 21:03:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rain"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","img"]

[attr="class","title"]

Oh, there goes gravity

[attr="class","text"]

"Knows what she's doing huh...? hmm- I kinda doubt that sweetheart" This time Morgrem had actually dodged the next attack of the Salazzle, while also missing the previous opening to land a bite on the lizard pokemons shoulder. "Don't get reckless buddy, think about what's on the line..." Dire announced to his pokemon with no shame whatsoever. "I don't think I'll have to swallow my pride here, maybe she hasn't had enough, Impy- lets play rough again...!" There was a spark in the Morgrems eye as it rushed forward for the Salazzle again to do as intended, and play rough. [break][break]

nAWLUJz3

[attr="class","extras"]

@mercedes [break]

Word count goes here