Vibe Check

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vibe Check
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 12:17:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","themission"]
[attr="class","themission1"]
[attr="class","themissiontop"]
[attr="class","themissionimg"]
[attr="class","themissionimg1"]
[attr="class","themissionimg2"]

Antoinette Syns

Please don't call me on my bluff, [break]
Pay me what you owe me.

[attr="class","themissionmid"]

TRACKER LAST UPDATED ON SEPTEMBER 00

[attr="class","themissiontabs"]
[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","themissiontab"][attr="class","ion-compose"]
[attr="class","themissiontab1"]
]
[attr="class","themissionline"]

[attr="class","themissionscroll"]
[attr="class","themissionscroll1"]
[attr="class","themissionscroll2"]
[attr="class","themissionscrolltitle"]
[attr="class","themissionscrolltitle1"]

[attr="class","themissionscrolltitle2"]
CURRENT THREADS

[attr="class","OWED"]

IN THE WOODEN CHAIR

beside my window, i wear a face born in the falling rain

[attr="class","OWED"]

I TALK TO SHADOWS

from a lonely candle - recite the phrases from the wall

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

I CAN'T EXPLAIN

this holy pain

[attr="class","OWED"]

SIX DAYS

ago, my life had taken a tumble

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

THE ORDERS CAME FROM HIGH ABOVE

they say; a need to use me once again

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

THEY'VE GOT MY NUMBER

further the cause, boy, yes, you know the game

[attr="class","OWED"]

I'LL WAIT HERE FOR DAYS LONGER

'til sister comes to wash my sins away. she is the lady that can ease my sorrow, she brings the only friend that helps me find my way

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:511px;height:400px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","themissiontab"][attr="class","ion-locked"]
]

COMPLETED THREADS

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

I SEARCH THE PAST

back to a time when i was younger

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

A TARGET

for the new society, picked to displace the leaders countering objectives

ABANDONED THREADS

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

OF THIS NEW UNDERGROUND REALITY

waiting for days longer 'til sister comes

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

TO WASH MY SINS AWAY

she is the lady that can ease my sorrow - my love for her will help me find my way

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:511px;height:400px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","themissiontab"][attr="class","ion-android-phone-portrait"]
]

TECHNOLOGY THREADS

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

THEY'LL SAY

my mission saved the world, and i stood proud

[attr="class","OWED"]

MY MISSION CHANGED THE WORLD

it turned my life around

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE THREADS

[attr="class","OWED"]

I LOOK AROUND MY ROOM

it's filled with candles, each one a story, but they end the same

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

I'LL HIDE AWAY IN HERE

the law will never find me - the walls will tell the story of my pain

[PTab=
[attr="class","themissiontab"][attr="class","ion-android-person"]
]

[attr="class","themissionrelation"]
[attr="class","themissionrelationimg"]

short relation blurb here

"... in washington, a technical violation of the 1972 amb treaty."[break][break]

"i'm asking for hands to be uplifted for just a moment. god the holy ghost is reaching out to embrace you. i want you to reach deep into your hearts and pocket books and take his hand. now, some of you are in a state of rebellion right now, you're saying -"[break][break]

bless me father, for i have sinned.

FIRST LASTNAME

in the wooden chair beside my window, i wear a face born in the falling rain. i talk to shadows from a lonely candle, recite the phrases from the wall. i can't explain this holy pain. six days ago, my life had taken a tumble. the orders came from high above, they say. a need to use me once again - they've got my number. further the cause, boy. yes, you know the game. i'll wait here for days longer 'til sister comes to wash my sins away. she is the lady that can ease my sorrow. she brings the only friend that helps me find my way.

FIRST LASTNAME

i search the past back to a time when i was younger, a target for the new society picked to displace the leaders countering objectives of this new underground reality. waiting for days longer 'til sister comes to wash my sins away. she is the lady that can ease my sorrow. my love for her will help me find my way. they'll say my mission saved the world, and i stood proud. my mission changed the world. it turned my life around.

FIRST LASTNAME

i look around: my room is filled with candles, each one a story, but they end the same. i'll hide away in here. the law will never find me. the walls will tell the story of my pain. waiting for days longer 'til sister comes to wash my sins away. she is the lady that can ease my sorrow. she sets the pace for my delivery of pain. they'll say my mission saved the world, and i stood proud. my mission changed the world. the underground will rise and save this world. we'll all stand proud. our mission changed the world - we'll change the world. we'll all stand proud.

[/PTabbedContent={width:511px;background-color:transparent;height:400px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#555555;font-size:10px;}]

[attr="class","themissionbot"]

[attr="class","themissionbot1"]

[attr="class","themissionbot2"]application

Kamikaze if you think that you gon' knock me off the top

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.themission]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:17px;background-color:#e9e9e9;width:527px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:6px;background-color:#fbfbfb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissiontop]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f5f5f5;font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:10px;padding:51px 56px 51px 56px;white-space:nowrap;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissiontop h1]font:35px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;line-height:30px;padding-bottom:4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissiontop h1 b]color:#ce537a;font-weight:800!important;line-height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionimg]float:left;margin:-51px 46px -51px -56px;border-right:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ce537a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionimg1]background-color:rgba(250,250,250,.35);padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionimg2]padding:15px;background-color:#ce537a;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionimg2 div]height:80px;width:80px;padding:3px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionimg2 img]height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionmid]margin-top:-1px;background-color:#444444;padding:20px;color:#eeeeee;font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.65px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionmid b]font:9px Roboto Mono;color:#ce537a;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissiontabs]border-left:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissiontab]position:relative;height:0px;width:0px;z-index:10;height:50px;width:50px;padding-top:0px;background-color:#333333;font-size:18px;text-align:center;line-height:52px;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease;-moz-transition: all .3s ease;-o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissiontab1]position:relative;z-index:10;border-left:solid 25px transparent;border-right:solid 25px transparent;border-top:solid 7px #333333;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease;-moz-transition: all .3s ease;-o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionline]position:absolute;width:1px;height:400px;margin-left:35px;background-color:#ce537a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionscroll]height:400px;width:511px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionscroll1]height:400px;width:600px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionscroll2]width:455px;padding:38px 28px 13px 28px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .OWED, .themission .NOTOWED]text-transform:lowercase;padding-bottom:25px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .OWED div, .themission .NOTOWED div]border:solid 2px #ce537a;height:12px;width:12px;float:left;margin-right:-16px;border-radius:100%;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .OWED div]background-color:#ce537a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .OWED h1, .themission .NOTOWED h1]font:18px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:15px;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;color:#ce537a;padding-left:35px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .OWED h2, .themission .NOTOWED h2]font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:10px;padding-left:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .OWED h2 a, .themission .NOTOWED h2 a]font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:10px;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionscrolltitle]height:26px;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:26px;color:#bbbbbb;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:lowercase;margin-left:-28px;padding-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionscrolltitle1]width:50px;height:26px;background-color:#ce537a;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionscrolltitle2]border-top:solid 13px transparent;border-bottom:solid 13px transparent;border-left:solid 10px #ce537a;height:0px;width:0px;float:left;margin-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelation]padding-bottom:25px;margin-top:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelationimg]height:60px;width:60px;padding:3px!important;border:solid 7px #ce537a;float:left;margin-right:-80px;border-radius:100%;margin-left:-5px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelationimg img]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelation h1]font:35px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:30px;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;color:#ce537a;padding-bottom:3px;padding-left:95px;padding-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelation h1 a]font:35px Roboto!important;font-weight:300!important;line-height:30px!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic!important;color:#ce537a!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelation h2]font:9px Roboto Mono;color:#bbbbbb;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-left:95px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelation div]font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;padding-top:15px;padding-left:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionbot]background-color:#444444;font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:10px;height:10px;padding:20px 20px 20px 25px;text-align:right;color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionbot b]color:#ce537a;font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionbot1]position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-left:solid 73px transparent;border-right:solid 73px transparent;border-bottom:solid 8px #333333;border-top:solid 0px transparent;margin-top:-28px;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionbot2]position:absolute;text-transform:lowercase;margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px;font:20px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#ce537a;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:46px;height:50px;width:146px;text-align:center;background-color:#333333;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:250px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;cursor:pointer;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:250px;cursor:pointer;color:#ce537a;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:250px;cursor:pointer;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:250px;cursor:pointer;color:#444444;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover .themissiontab]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected .themissiontab]padding-top:5px;background-color:#ce537a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected .themissiontab1]border-top:solid 7px #ce537a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover .themissiontab]padding-top:5px;background-color:#ce537a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover .themissiontab1]border-top:solid 7px #ce537a;[/newclass]