WRITE REPLY

Welcome to my Ted Talk

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Welcome to my Ted Talk
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 3:08:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","knucklesohno"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","knucklesohnotab"]DANTE
]
[attr="class","knucklesohnoab"]
[attr="class","knucklesohnoab1"]

[attr="class","knucklesohnoab2"]

DANTE RIVERA.

[attr="class","knucklesohnoab3"]

[attr="class","knucklesohnotop"]
APPLICATION
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT

[attr="class","knucklesohnotop2"]

[attr="class","knucklesohnoleft"]
[attr="class","knucklesohnoimg"]

[attr="class","knucklesohnolyric"]

i mean well,[break]
but i can't stop my pride

[attr="class","fa fa-gift"] THIRTY-TWO

[attr="class","ion-heart"] HETEROSEXUAL

[attr="class","ion-android-attach"] ROCKET

[attr="class","ion-ios-briefcase"] MERCENARY

[attr="class","ion-android-home"] BODYGUARD

[attr="class","ion-waterdrop"] BITTER

[attr="class","ion-leaf"] TAURUS

[attr="class","ion-planet"] WARRIOR

[attr="class","knucklesohnoright"]
[attr="class","knucklesohnoright2"]

Former league operative born and raised in the 'Eternally Green Paradise' Viridian City back in Kanto. A boy who became a trainer but grew out of such things filled with national pride he joined the league at 18, a young patriot all too eager to defend against the rocket threat. And so he bled for his country alongside his pokemon and others who dared to respond to the call of his nation. Many years he spent fighting in the name of freedom with brothers in arms and though they lost many never once would he regret his choice. He was proud of his scars and he held his head high the weight of the lives lost only furthered his passion until that country that league that he believed in betrayed everything he believed in. [break][break]

[attr="class","ion-android-people"]

Allies: Dante doesn't much believe in people these days. Gruff words a sharp tongue and a special cynicism keep the older Dante from getting too close to anyone. He has a soft spot for the youth despite what he might say and often finds himself guiding those younger than him whether they want his advice or not. League or Rocket alike Dante values honor even if he can't seem to reclaim his own. [break][break]

[attr="class","ion-fireball"]

Enemies: Liars, thieves dishonesty is his business, but even so cowards and the manipulative particularly disgust him. Even so to accomplish his own goals Dante knows what's needed and necessary, and so he holds his judgement. Those that take pleasure in the more obtuse aspects of betrayal, however, quickly earn his ire.[break][break]

[attr="class","ion-heart"]

Lovers: He's bitter, angry and far too broken to hold down any actual relationship. He tends to avoid women in most senses in favor of achieving his goals. That said he's also not one big on flings either. While disciplined he is still human and despite how he may try to avoid any sort of romantic attachment he's still a human with a variety of needs emotional, physical and otherwise.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:675px;height:530px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","knucklesohnotab"]FIRSTNAME
]

FIRSTNAME L.

APPLICATION
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT

i'm only[break]
after success

[attr="class","fa fa-gift"] AGE IN LETTERS

[attr="class","ion-heart"] ORIENTATION

[attr="class","ion-android-attach"] CLASSIFICATION

[attr="class","ion-ios-briefcase"] OCCUPATION

[attr="class","ion-android-home"] SOURCE MATERIAL

[attr="class","ion-waterdrop"] MAYBE

[attr="class","ion-leaf"] SOME

[attr="class","ion-planet"] TRAITS?

guess what? your character plotter thing can go here! this can be a little about section, with the following for friendship, hateship, and loveship respectively.[break][break]

Don't do love. Don't do friends. I'm only after success. Don't need a relationship. I'll never soften my grip. Don't want cash, don't want card – want it fast, want it hard. Don't need money, don't need fame. I just wanna make a change. I just wanna change, I just wanna change, I just wanna change, I just wanna change, I just wanna change! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh![break][break]

One track mind, one track heart. If I fail, I'll fall apart. Maybe it is all a test, 'cause I feel like I'm the worst, so I always act like I'm the best. If you are not very careful, your possessions will possess you. TV taught me how to feel, now real life has no appeal. It has no appeal, it has no appeal, it has no appeal, it has no appeal, it has no appeal! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm not becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh![break][break]

I'm gonna live, I'm gonna fly. I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna die. I'm gonna life, I'm gonna fly. Gonna fail, gonna die, die, die, die. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm not becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh!

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:675px;height:530px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
]

FIRSTNAME L.

APPLICATION
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT

don't need a[break]
relationship

guess what? your character plotter thing can go here! this can be a little about section, with the following for friendship, hateship, and loveship respectively.[break][break]

Don't do love. Don't do friends. I'm only after success. Don't need a relationship. I'll never soften my grip. Don't want cash, don't want card – want it fast, want it hard. Don't need money, don't need fame. I just wanna make a change. I just wanna change, I just wanna change, I just wanna change, I just wanna change, I just wanna change! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh![break][break]

One track mind, one track heart. If I fail, I'll fall apart. Maybe it is all a test, 'cause I feel like I'm the worst, so I always act like I'm the best. If you are not very careful, your possessions will possess you. TV taught me how to feel, now real life has no appeal. It has no appeal, it has no appeal, it has no appeal, it has no appeal, it has no appeal! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm not becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh![break][break]

I'm gonna live, I'm gonna fly. I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna die. I'm gonna life, I'm gonna fly. Gonna fail, gonna die, die, die, die. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm not becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh!

[PTab=
]

FIRSTNAME L.

APPLICATION
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT

i'll never[break]
soften my grip

[/PTabbedContent={width:675px;background-color:transparent;height:530px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotab]position:absolute;z-index:1000;margin:45px 0px 0px 260px;width:90px;white-space:nowrap;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno .PT_table .PT_tabs]cursor:pointer; border: 0px;text-align:center;position:absolute;z-index:1000;background-color: transparent;color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 18px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]cursor:pointer;border: 0px;text-align:center;position:absolute;background-color: transparent;color:#ffffff;font:bold 18px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]cursor:pointer;border: 0px;text-align:center;position:absolute;;background-color: transparent;color:#ffffff;font:bold 18px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]cursor:pointer;border: 0px;text-align:center;position:absolute;background-color: transparent;color:#ffffff;font:bold 18px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno]width:675px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#494949;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;border-bottom:solid 10px #494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoab]position:absolute;margin-left:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoab1]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 50px transparent!important;border-right:solid 10px #999999;border-bottom:solid 50px #999999;border-left:solid 10px transparent!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoab2]font:25px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;line-height:100px;width:200px;text-align:center;float:left;color:#ffffff;background-color:#999999;letter-spacing:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoab3]height:0px;width:0px;border-bottom:solid 50px transparent!important;border-left:solid 10px #999999;border-top:solid 50px #999999;border-right:solid 10px transparent!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotop]background-color:#494949;border-bottom:solid 1px #595959;font:9px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:10px;padding:15px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotop a]font:bold 9px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding-left:10px;color:#696969;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotop a:hover]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotop2]height:59px;background-color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;margin-left:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnolyric]font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:18px;margin:15px 0px 10px 0px;text-align:right;border-right:solid 10px #e5e5e5;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnolyric b]font:bold 20px Roboto;line-height:18px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoleft h1]font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:5px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoleft h1 i]color:#999999;padding-left:5px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoright]margin-left:20px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;padding:29px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoright2]height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoright2 h1]float:left;margin:-1px 14px 5px -1px;height:55px;width:55px;background-color:#999999;font-size:23px;line-height:55px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;border:double 3px #ffffff;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights