snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nikki's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 2:43:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:700|Montserrat+Alternates:700|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]
[attr="class","m-clovePlotter"]

[newclass=.m-cloveBanner img] animation-play-state:running!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.m-clovePlotter] --CHARACTER_ONE:#E37474;[/newclass]
[newclass=.CHARACTER_ONE .m-cloveBanner, .CHARACTER_ONE .m-cloveBody h3, .CHARACTER_ONE .m-cloveBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:var(--CHARACTER_ONE)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.CHARACTER_ONE .m-cloveBody b, .CHARACTER_ONE .m-cloveBody h2] color:var(--CHARACTER_ONE)!important; [/newclass]

[attr="class","CHARACTER_ONE"]
[attr="class","m-clovePlotPage"]

[attr="class","m-cloveBody"]

friends

an anxious cinnamon roll is what you'll find when you stumble upon illie. she's precious and kind and probably too pure for her own good. friends are treated as family and she'll care deeply for them. right now, she doesn't have too many but she'd love to make some more! on a different note, i'd love to be able to find her some people who are able to bring out confidence in her, maybe even help her be confident on her own? she's a bundle of nerves in a sweater and while she likes to think it isn't that noticeable, it totally is and i think she needs someone or a few people who are able to ground her or even help her break away from being so anxious and afraid all the time. people who are interested in science, evolution especially, would be lovely too~ fellow nerds, pls come talk to her she'll be so happy ;u;[break][break]

seeking

best friends, science buddies, people to help her gain confidence.

enemies & other

so, it's pretty difficult for her to hate anyone. it isn't really in her nature to despise people but... she has discovered that she's definitely capable of hatred after losing her furret. with that in mind, it'll take a lot (like losing a pokemon or losing a friend, etc.) to push her to that point and i'm willing to explore that further if anyone is interested! i am also extremely interested in possibly (actually, probably) corrupting her if that's something anyone would like to see or get in on. there's a side to her i haven't explored yet and that is evil/dark illie. it'll take a lot, maybe some heavy trauma, but if that does happen, i'd expect her to be kind of hollow and cold, probably just the exact opposite of who she currently is. maybe rocket could even turn her to their side for science purposes? who knows. either way, i'd love to see dark illie in action if anyone's down <3[break][break]

seeking

enemies, possible corrupter(s).

love & relationships

this is completely open and i have no idea what i'm looking for in regards to this? i feel like she would probably work better with someone who is sort of her opposite? a composed exterior would draw her in, probably because she's jealous and wants to understand how they manage to do that like teach her ur ways pls. on the other side of that, she has this need for acceptance and understanding so someone who recognizes when she's going into one of her nervous illie phases would be lovely. really, though, this is so open i have no idea what i'm doing with this so pls throw me all of your ideas i am so here for it :fwoggie:[break][break]

seeking

love interest(s), endgame?, maybe flings n flirts??? idek

[newclass=.m-clovePlotter] --CHARACTER_TWO:#B37CB3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.CHARACTER_TWO .m-cloveBanner, .CHARACTER_TWO .m-cloveBody h3, .CHARACTER_TWO .m-cloveBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:var(--CHARACTER_TWO)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.CHARACTER_TWO .m-cloveBody b, .CHARACTER_TWO .m-cloveBody h2] color:var(--CHARACTER_TWO)!important; [/newclass]

[attr="class","CHARACTER_TWO"]

friends

ok so she's not really a social butterfly and i doubt she'll willingly seek out friends. that being said, i'd love for someone to like hardcore harass her into being their friend? like bust down those walls, break the ceiling, she's lonely and needs companionship but she'll never ask for it. you will, of course, be subjecting yourself to nonstop calls at 3 am because she's bored and needs to talk to someone about the most random of things sorry no refunds. it'll probably be difficult to get her to open up at first but once she does, she'll probably fight someone in a parking lot for you just because she doesn't like seeing you frown.[break][break]

seeking

any friends?? she lonely

enemies

anyone who loves bugs is totally going to be an enemy with absolutely no shame srry ;u; besides that, she's not really putting too much effort into making enemies. anyone who wants to force her polite, fake smiling ass into breaking her composure, pls feel free i would very much enjoy that~ aside from that, i'm open to any ideas for this because i really have no idea what i'm looking for here whoops!![break][break]

seeking

bug lovers that she can yell at, anything rly?

love & relationships

this is currently closed~ <3

[newclass=.m-clovePlotter] --CHARACTER_THREE:#E88BB9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.CHARACTER_THREE .m-cloveBanner, .CHARACTER_THREE .m-cloveBody h3, .CHARACTER_THREE .m-cloveBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:var(--CHARACTER_THREE)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.CHARACTER_THREE .m-cloveBody b, .CHARACTER_THREE .m-cloveBody h2] color:var(--CHARACTER_THREE)!important; [/newclass]

[attr="class","CHARACTER_THREE"]

friends

she's 10/10 the human equivalent of a single brain cell. you know that dvd idle screen of the logo just bouncing around the screen? that's her. completely chaotic with no method to her madness, it's basically just like surrendering yourself to the whims of a child. she loves ghosts, things that go bump in the night, the supernatural, the otherworldly. but also, dogs!!! anyone who is willing to put up with her will be considered a friend and she will completely harass you until the end of time... maybe even from beyond the grave srry u get no peace after she encounters you. i'd love for her to find someone to drag along on her ghost hunts, the scully to her mulder you feel?? besides that, any friends are welcome~[break][break]

seeking

a ghost hunting partner, friends, fellow cryptids!!!

enemies

i doubt she has the attention span to develop any lasting tension with someone tbh but any enemies are appreciated! i'd love to see her mad, considering how happy-go-lucky and energetic she is? a mad loli would probably be a nice change of pace and break her away from her usual antics for a little. the best way to piss her off is to call her crazy for believing in ghosts and supernatural beings. she's basically like a chihuahua, all trembly and aggressive when mad but also smol and not very threatening. honestly, she'll probably either forget why she's mad or get distracted by something within minutes of even becoming upset so that'd be fun to explore~ someone could just yell at her for shits and gigs and she'll just be like OH DOG!! wait what were you saying? do you not see the cute pupper?[break][break]

seeking

anything!

love & relationships

i have absolutely no clue what i want for her in terms of love?? i'm pretty much just gonna yolo this shit and see what happens!! maybe someone to even out all her chaos or to somehow manage to make her settle down once in a while? any and all ideas are welcome, i'm up for anything with this c:[break][break]

seeking

love interest(s), endgame?, flings, anything pls

[attr="class","m-cloveCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.m-clovePlotter] width:525px; height:534px; display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-clovePlotter::-webkit-scrollbar] height:9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-clovePlotter::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#bbb; border:4px solid #ddd; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-clovePlotter::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#ddd; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-clovePlotPage] width:525px; background-color:#eee; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBanner] height:130px; padding:25px; width:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--selkAccent); position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBanner:before] content:''; width:100%; height:100%; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/eq76E9/Transparent_Flowers_1.png); opacity:.15; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBanner img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; position:relative; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; animation: clovepulse 4s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes clovepulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 25% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 25px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 25px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBanner h1] margin:0px 0px 0px 25px; width:270px; display:block; position:relative; font:700 40px/35px montserrat; color:#eee; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBanner div:last-child] background-color:#333; width:50px; height:100%; position:absolute; top:0px; right:0px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBanner div:last-child a] color:#5a5a5a!important; font-family: Linearicons-Free!important; height:20px; width:20px; font-size:20px; margin:10px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBody] padding:25px 25px 25px 25px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; text-align:justify; height:295px; overflow:auto; border-left:1px solid #ddd; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBody::-webkit-scrollbar] width:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#ccc; border:2px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBody::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#ddd; border:2px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBody h2] margin:0px 0px -5px 25px; display:block; font:700 25px/25px montserrat alternates; text-transform:lowercase; color:#aaa; color:var(--selkAccent); position:relative; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fafafa, 1px -1px 0 #fafafa, -1px 1px 0 #fafafa, 1px 1px 0 #fafafa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBody h3] margin:0px 10px 0px 10px; display:inline-block; position:relative; top:-1px; padding:2px 7px; font:700 7px/11px montserrat; letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--selkAccent); color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBody div] width:425px; padding:25px; margin:0px 0px 25px 0px; background-color:#fafafa; border-radius:5px; font:400 11px Open Sans; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBody div:last-child] margin-bottom:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBody b] color:var(--selkAccent); font-weight:700; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveBody i] color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:475px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.m-cloveCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.lnr]font-family:Linearicons-Free;speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale; } @font-face {font-family:Linearicons-Free;src:url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.eot);src:url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.eot?#iefix) format('embedded-opentype'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.woff2) format('woff2'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.ttf) format('truetype'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.woff) format('woff'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.svg#Linearicons-Free) format('svg');font-weight:400;font-style:normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-clock:before]content:"\e864";[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-briefcase:before]content:"\e84c";[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-heart-pulse:before]content:"\e840";[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-license:before]content:"\e822";[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nikki's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2020 1:45:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

FRIENDS

ILLEANA & NOVA

[attr="class","tagbox"]

[attr="class","tagtext"] Illeana seems absolutely adorable! <3 [break][break]

After reading, I think Nova could make a nice friend for her. She is in fact apart of Team Rocket but she keeps it pretty secretive, separating it from the other parts of her life. Nova isn't the brutish type you'd see around the rest of Rocket so she relies on her skills with acting/deception to fit into the masses. She is far from a spiteful person, though, and is quite approachable. [break][break]

With a love for nature and how things work, I believe that Nova would be interested in Illeana's researching career and would offer some help if she'd ever needed it. Like Illeana, Nova's pretty quiet and sort of tender, so I could see her finding solace in acquainting with someone like Illeana. Nova herself needs a few friends after all! Thoughts? [break][break]

I'm on Discord more often than I am logged in here, so if you wanted to talk about potential plots further, you can find me there (braveo#9041) !

[newclass=.tagbox] background-color:transparent;margin-top:-5px;font:10px oswald;color:#000;letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tagbox a] font:10px oswald;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tagtext] background-color:transparent;margin-top:5px;text-align:justify;font:11px calibri;color:#222;[/newclass] [newclass=.tagtext b] font:12px oswald;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[Googlefont=Raleway|Oswald]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nikki's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2020 21:45:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
@nova & | omg i love this so much <3 they'd be adorable friends yes pls!! honestly, i totally think that illie would 10/10 mom the shit outta nova once they're more comfortable with each other~

nova taking an interest in her research is probably her favorite and she'll happily ramble to her about everything she's working on even if nova doesn't ask about any of it xD illie's in a bit of a down spot with her personality and everything so it might take her a little more than usual to warm up to nova but she'll come to appreciate the softness that nova has. it actually might even remind her of herself in a way and she'll go into full "lemme protecc u from the world" mode because she can't help herself.

we could throw them together in a social or mission and see how things go if you'd like~ they'd be so cute omg i love nova i'm excited she's so precious ;u;
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nikki's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2020 22:23:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

FRIENDS

ILLEANA & NOVA

[attr="class","tagbox"]

[attr="class","tagtext"] aah, I'm so glad you do like this idea! I can't wait to see how these two could interact! <3 I'd be good with a social or a mission, both work for me! [break][break]

I will say that this mission defs caught my eye and I think it could work well for them! In the process of berry picking, Illeana could be studying some docile grass-type Pokemon and meet Nova!

[newclass=.tagbox] background-color:transparent;margin-top:-5px;font:10px oswald;color:#000;letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tagbox a] font:10px oswald;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tagtext] background-color:transparent;margin-top:5px;text-align:justify;font:11px calibri;color:#222;[/newclass] [newclass=.tagtext b] font:12px oswald;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nikki's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2020 23:29:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
@nova | sounds perfect to me <3 i could get the thread for that mission up if you'd like~
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nikki's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2020 23:35:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

FRIENDS

ILLEANA & NOVA

[attr="class","tagbox"]

[attr="class","tagtext"] go for it! <3

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nikki's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 19:54:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mason & Illeana
Heyo! I don't think we've said hi yet, but I wanted to go ahead and throw Mason in your direction. He's a silly little 11 year old trying to see the world, completely aloof to all the absolutely crazy stuff going on around him. I saw in Wanteds that you were trying to link up all the bnha face claims, and I'm trying to give Mason a somewhat "traditional" Hoenn journey...meaning, he should meet a pokemon professor!
[break]
I really can't tell how Illeana would react with kids (I haven't read any of her posts yet,,,), but it sounds like she's nice and open, especially if someone genuinely wants to learn more. Mason is a dumb kid who knows absolutely nothing about the world outside Mossdeep city. I imagine that maybe he accidentally stumbles into Illeana's lab or something and is absolutely awestruck by all the cool science equipment. He would think Illeana is the coolest person ever and would probably look up to her! Maybe Illeana could offer him some advice or give him a small push in the right direction (telling him about gym leaders, teaching him about pokemon types, giving him advice for caring for his gible and dwebble, etc?).
[break]
I'm open to anything, but I just wanted to drop in, say hi, and let you know you've got a bnha baby on the scene! Let me know what you think :0
[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nikki's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 21:10:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
@mason & illeana

ghkjgdfshgjdf this is the cutest idea ever yes p l e a s e <3 sign me tf up!!!

mason's adorable and i have no doubt in my mind that he's about to get a big sister he didn't want. pls stumble into her lab, she'll welcome you with open arms~ she'd probably be zero help with training information but she could at least give him a map and circle where the gyms are/write down a list of what gym leaders are located where and what their gyms are like~

she'd be absolutely thrilled to help him figure out how to care for his pokemon and maybe even give him some scientific facts he definitely didn't ask for but she wanted to make sure he knew anyway ;u; i'll make sure she brings her own gible in this encounter for optimal examples of gible care fjgfhgkjfg i'm so excited i love this.

ALSO, I ADORE KOTA GHDGDHJGDF SUCH A CUTIEPIE CMERE BNHA BABEY <3
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nikki's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 14:24:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700|Montserrat:400|Montserrat+Alternates:700]

[newclass=.jen-contain] --jenAccent01:#ffc0cb; --jenAccent02:#b8821e;[/newclass]

[attr="class","jen-contain"]
[attr="class","jen-header"]

[attr="class","jen-body"]

So Illeana is super sweet so I want to throw my other sweetie at her. Here's Chloe, a teenage runaway who's trying to find her place in the world. She's tired of living under the strict and careless thumb of her father and decided to leave in order to control her own destiny. She lived in the lap of luxury her entire life, so this naive cinnamon roll has living on her own with no idea of what to do. Though she may not have a lot of experience in the world, I think she can help Illeana gain the confidence she needs. Whether or not she'll heed the advice of a sixteen-year-old is up to you, but I love the idea of the two of them being on friendly terms and, better yet, have a older sister/little sister role.

[attr="class","jen-footer"]

let's be friends!

[attr="class","jen-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.jen-contain] width:500px; overflow:hidden; background-color:#f0f0f0; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header] width:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header img] width:75px; height:75px; border-radius:100%; padding:5px; margin:0px 25px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; transition:.25s ease; transition-delay:.1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header img:hover] transform:scale(.9); transition:.25s ease; transition-delay:.1s; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header div] flex-shrink:0; width:286px; height:155px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background-color:var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header div:first-child] justify-content:flex-start; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header div:last-child] justify-content:flex-end; margin-left:-76px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-body] font: 400 11px roboto; color:#6a6a6a; text-align:justify; padding:25px; margin:25px; background-color:#fafafa; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-body b] font:700 11px roboto; color:#aaa; color:var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-body i] font:400 11px roboto; font-style:italic; color:#aaa; border-bottom:1px solid var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer] width:100%; min-height:75px; background-color:#333; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div:first-child] font:400 20px/18px montserrat; color:#5a5a5a; margin-left:25px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div:first-child b] font:700 20px/18px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div:last-child] min-height:75px; width:100px; padding-left:20px; margin-right:-1px; flex-shrink:0; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; padding:0px 20px 0px 40px; background-color:var(--jenAccent01); color:#333; font:700 20px/18px montserrat alternates; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(20% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%); clip-path: polygon(20% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%); word-wrap: break-word; overflow-wrap: break-word; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div a] font:700 20px/18px montserrat alternates!important; color:#333!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-credit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-credit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nikki's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 22:56:12 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
@chloe & illeana |

omg chloe's such a cutie, i'd be honored to have my cinnamon roll meet yours ;u;

honestly they'd probably get along so well it'd just be cavity inducing like idgdfkj too much sweetness yes pls sign me up!! i feel like they also come from similar backgrounds in a sense. where chloe was living under her father's thumb, illie was guided to be exactly what her parents wanted. perhaps they could help each other grow out from beneath that shadow?

i love the idea of chloe helping her gain some confidence omg <3 whether it's through developing a sisterly relationship or just being friends, having someone around who believes in her and what she can do would give her a little boost of "hey, my brain's just mean!! others think i'm gr8!!" kinda thing.

plus, i just really enjoy the concept of an older sister/younger sister relationship~ illie's an only child so to have someone consider her like an older sister would gIVE HER SO MANY HAPPY FEELS YES PLS!! if you wanted to throw them into a mission, wild, or social, i'm 1000% down :bulbababy:
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nikki's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 19:36:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700|Montserrat:400|Montserrat+Alternates:700]

[newclass=.jen-contain] --jenAccent01:#ffc0cb; --jenAccent02:#b8821e;[/newclass]

[attr="class","jen-contain"]
[attr="class","jen-header"]

[attr="class","jen-body"]

Aww yes!!! They'd have so much to talk about regarding their pasts and I'm 100% here for it. And for the sibling relationship, definitely! Chloe does have an older sister but they're not very close. Maybe she'll be the older sister she never had but always wanted! I'm so down for a mission. I wanted to do a slumber party or a daycare mission, would you be willing to do one or the other?

[attr="class","jen-footer"]

let's be sister-friends!

[attr="class","jen-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.jen-contain] width:500px; overflow:hidden; background-color:#f0f0f0; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header] width:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header img] width:75px; height:75px; border-radius:100%; padding:5px; margin:0px 25px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; transition:.25s ease; transition-delay:.1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header img:hover] transform:scale(.9); transition:.25s ease; transition-delay:.1s; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header div] flex-shrink:0; width:286px; height:155px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background-color:var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header div:first-child] justify-content:flex-start; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header div:last-child] justify-content:flex-end; margin-left:-76px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-body] font: 400 11px roboto; color:#6a6a6a; text-align:justify; padding:25px; margin:25px; background-color:#fafafa; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-body b] font:700 11px roboto; color:#aaa; color:var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-body i] font:400 11px roboto; font-style:italic; color:#aaa; border-bottom:1px solid var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer] width:100%; min-height:75px; background-color:#333; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div:first-child] font:400 20px/18px montserrat; color:#5a5a5a; margin-left:25px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div:first-child b] font:700 20px/18px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div:last-child] min-height:75px; width:100px; padding-left:20px; margin-right:-1px; flex-shrink:0; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; padding:0px 20px 0px 40px; background-color:var(--jenAccent01); color:#333; font:700 20px/18px montserrat alternates; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(20% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%); clip-path: polygon(20% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%); word-wrap: break-word; overflow-wrap: break-word; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div a] font:700 20px/18px montserrat alternates!important; color:#333!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-credit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-credit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
nikki's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 16:30:08 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Is this where the plots happen?

Am I in the wrong castle?

If im not in the wrong place for this, there's some naturally occurring overlap between our characters' backgrounds that would make for some good plots to be spun into missions, slice-of-life stuff, will they wont they, and a few more things.

See this guy, Senon ("say, non"). He's from Kanto, Cinnabar to be exact. He's a former rocket who was far more on the money-making side of rocket than the hurting people side. He was instrumental in the heisting of the Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island which lined many pockets as an early job that may or may not have proved lucrative for team rocket in the long run.

He's from the Game family; the nephew of Mr. Game who owns the game corners in Celadon and Goldenrod; Senon visited Celadon every summer to see his uncle and gamble like crazy. He definitely had a birthday party or two there as well.

1. Senon and Giada are from the same region each with a strong connection to Celadon City
2. Both worked for rocket at one point
3. Both have a penchant for acquisition based crimes, rather than violent ones.
4. Their birthday's are 24 hours apart; how could they not have bumped into each other one year when they were both dressed to kill.

When Senon officially left original-Rocket it was on very bad terms and all but 2 of his pokemon were killed; he was left very injured and traumatized by his loses.

Someone (from his rocket friends) had to know where he was.
Someone had to nurse him back to health
Someone had to help him over his trauma
Someone had to keep his secrets (and erase his files from the Rocket database)

Could be Giada maybe?
Seems like a good yarn to at least pull on a little right?