Salt, Angelica

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Salt, Angelica
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 5:24:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]

nameAngelica Salt
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
age23
orientationHeterosexual
played byBalance

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIMCynthia from Pokemon

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

"When all is said and done[break]
Tell me how to write this[break]
Tell me how to fight this war ...[break][break]

I'll keep marching on[break]
Like a broken robot[break]
Money back guarantee[break][break]

I'm in your custody[break]
But I'm not a criminal, I can be your next big thing[break][break]

Look at what I've become[break]
Silly little monster[break]
Should've just held my tongue[break][break]

I hate the feeling of this weight upon my shoulders[break]
Pushing the pressure down on me[break]
You think you want the best for me but nothing really matters[break]
If you force it won't come, I guess I'm feeling ... numb[break]
I guess I'm feeling ... numb ..."
[break][break]

The words above are of a song that Angelica had hand-written at the age of Fourteen. She had been born into a family of Rich people - The Salt family who were known primarily throughout the Kalos Region. However, living the Rich life had never fancied her. She had wanted to create and make something beautiful, particularly music. She also had fancied Pokemon Battles as well as Pokemon Rangers. When she was younger, she couldn't help but think they were so cool, however her parents had kept persisting that she take over the family business, even though she never wanted to. She was also hand-picked a lover from back in the Kalos region too. They didn't really know each other very well, and honestly, the guy wasn't the most pleasant to be around. He too was born into a Rich family, and had the same mindset as every other Rich person she knew had, and that was, "Money makes people strong, and that is the only thing that matters."[break][break]

However, Angelica would always questioned that. Does it truly make you happy? No ... it doesn't. It only turns you into a prick. That was the conclusion she had come towards. And so, with that, she had ran away, never to be seen again. She wanted to rid herself of the shackles of the Rich Life she was born into, not wanting to be a part of it any longer. She had snuck aboard a ship that had led to Johto. It was there where she had gotten the experience of training pokemon, as well as training at a Dojo where she had lived. She had even had free time write new song after new song, performing at a local bar as well. However, with the Rocket Invasion, chaos had began to stir in the region. [break][break]

eventually, after Rocket was thwarted, she had taken up her desire to become a ranger, but with the number of Rangers amongst the ranks within Johto, she was forced to transfer to the Hoenn Region where she had done most, if not all of her training. She is now currently seeking a side job where she can show her talent of singing on the side, while fulfilling her duties as a new Ranger.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]

[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga