snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
i was holy
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 22:40:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
she's restless.

there's something deep in her bones, unsettled and yearning for freedom. it burns and sears and she's uncomfortable with fingers clawing at skin. she doesn't understand it, doesn't have the full picture to place all the pieces together like a puzzle. instead, it eludes her. close yet so far out of reach and she's grasping at straws all over again.

the wounds have healed by now, no longer suffocated by pristine bandages wrapped so tight the agony can't escape. they've faded into scars against her skin and they join older ones, forming constellations on her body. she stares at them sometimes, when the nights are long and her emotions threaten to snuff out the light in her chest. she stares at them now, as deus rumbles and creaks beneath her with a body of old civilizations. they're ugly things with ugly history. each one seems worse than the last and aside from the new, she can't remember the ones of old... she won't remember them.

the night beckons on this particular evening, calling her out into the clutches of darkness and who is she to deny the stars an audience for their brilliance? meteor falls looms around her, illuminated beneath the pale glow of a full moon. it's peaceful here, as if this corner of the world is untouched by the strife beyond. old and full of legend, of myths and stories and there's so much history it makes her dizzy. and so, with deus' shoulder as her perch, she tilts her head toward the stars, toward the constellations that call to the stardust in her soul. "show me," she pauses as her voice trembles and breaks, filled with something she doesn't know. perhaps it's awe and perhaps, it's a sorrow she can't uncover. "show me your history, your stories, your worshipers."

her voice is an echo against the night and as she stares up at constellations that almost match the scars on her arms, she wonders if she, too, is nothing more than a backdrop for stars.
solo wild uwu
flammaenixlapisaliummaredeus
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i was holy
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 23:58:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KADABRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
i was holy
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 0:53:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
the first to come, to be summoned beneath the light of a full moon is a psychic type.

a single star decorates the center of its head and she stares from her perch, from her throne of clay and stone. did the heavens paint a reminder on this creature? to make sure it knows that it, too, is made of stardust and the universe? are all things part of the starry night in the end? questions swirl in her mind and each one tastes like bile in the end, stuck in a throat that won't breathe life into them because it has no life left to give.

and yet, she tries anyway, if only to satisfy that growing hunger for knowledge, for understanding. "star child," she murmurs. it's soft, tender, as if greeting a lost lover, and she doesn't recognize herself anymore. this woman is different and it's hard to say when the change had begun. all she knows is that she can't stop speaking in tongues and there's something about an audience with the moon that screams to be holy, to matter, to exist. "where do you end and the universe begins?" the kadabra looks at her as if it can see through her, through her eyes and down into the very marrow of her bones. it's unsettling and her skin ignites with that crawling sensation as if she's going to burn alive. she hates it.

it offers no answer and she wonders if that silence is an answer all on its own.

"do you know the history here?" she tries and it leaves her lips like a hymn for the gods. smooth and heavy all at once with hidden meaning and hidden intentions. she wants to ask if it can see her history, if it can see what she does not. does the universe see it too? she'd be lying if she said she didn't want to find out.

the kadabra leaves after a moment of silence passes between them. a look of understanding as it goes and a sad rumble from deus is all she gets and she is left to wonder all the same. find what you seek, daughter of the universe, of constellations lost along the way. her head tilts back up toward the stars as thoughts pass her by like dying fragments of stars shooting across the skies. each one burns out into the last and as her eyes flutter shut, she wonders what the next one will bring. will it be understanding or will she be led further into ariadne's labyrinth like a sacrifice? in the end, the mind is a series of winding paths that could put the maze of legends to shame.
solo wild uwu
passing <3
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i was holy
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 4:13:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HATENNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
i was holy
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2020 1:14:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
the next comes with quiet footsteps and an even quieter presence.

there's something calming about the way it approaches, soft and soothing in a manner the world isn't. she's curious by now, gaze drifting toward the small creature. dark eyes, a backdrop for stars and constellations and whole solar systems, find floppy ears and a hat. the color of it reminds her of the highlights in the milky way. pink and blue, light and pastel against the darkness of the world. is this creature of the light? in a way, it's almost fitting. where the other was decorated with a star, this one seems to become one.

and so, she tries again, those same words on her tongue. "star child," she whispers from her perch with eyes cast down toward the small one's frame. beneath her, deus rumbles at the sound of her voice and she's raising a gentle hand to silence it with a feathery touch to its head. "to what do i owe this pleasure?" it's formal and part of it makes her skin crawl because god, it sounds so foreign and yet, she understands it in a way. when something breaks within, the pieces are put back together in a frenzied rush to be whole again. things end up missing and along the way, they are forgotten. she is no different. breaking apart every night and thrown back together again beneath the stars. poetic yet tragic all the same.

the creature stares up at her and as the gaze connects with her own, there's a sense of being cracked open that she doesn't appreciate. it feels vulnerable, like everything in her is being analyzed beneath a microscope and she can't tell what parts of her are the subject of such a search. her skin crawls at the sensation and without waiting for a response, she's increasing the pressure of her hand at deus' head. put her down, her touch says. let her walk with the children of the night, with her own constellations on display for the creature to see. the automaton complies. creaks and rumbles follow before she is lowered in a hand of clay, gentle with the notion that she'll crumble to dust beneath any more pressure. it is mistaken, however, for she does not need to be treated with fragility. she has been ruins long before now and ruins she will continue to be. there is nothing left to break for there is simply empty bones and the girl who has gone.

"would you like to walk beneath the night sky with me?" she says then, bending at the knees. a hand outstretches toward the pastel creature and she tries to smile, tries to force the corners of her lips upward. it falls a little flat as it has been lately and perhaps this being will see through it. and perhaps, she simply doesn't care anymore. there's something else fueling her now and she'd be lying if she said she didn't recognize it from days long since overwritten. she's speaking again and it sounds lonely, like a plea whispered to the darkness of a nightmare filled room. "your company would be most welcome but i think -- i think you already see that."
solo wild uwu
befriend attempt <3
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i was holy
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2020 1:49:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU BEFRIENDED HATENNA!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!