2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
the blossoming hero [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 14:13:55 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

painful energy reverberated throughout the breloom's frame, a physical and mental impact felt and causing the pokemon to shudder violently where he stood. he blinked blearily for a moment, growing rigid as his muscles tightened painfully whilst he froze. the pokemon's breaths were shallow, his tiny nostrils flaring and his gaze growing increasingly dull.

black engulfed both his vision and his mind, the pokemon collapsing in a heap of reds, greens and tans. it was obvious he fell unconsciousness, another quiver rocking his frame before he truly went still. cait appeared resigned after a moment of eyeing the bipedal creature, closing the distance between herself and the pokemon to kneel at his side. she'd rest a hand upon his head, her touch gentle upon his mushroom-shaped head.

"you've won," she announced.

the pokemon's eyes blinked open, bewilderment passing over his formerly features as he returned to the waking world. his mistress stood and he sought to join her, only to stumble and return to his previous position of resting upon his side. cait approached kazimir, extending her curled hand and opening it to reveal a small badge. 

"and here's your badge in exchange," she said. "i wish you luck on your journey to the elite four - if it takes you there.

https://i.ibb.co/mv4nqyy/meadow-badge.png