snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
gettin' springy with it [c]
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 21:48:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]the warmth is calming, soothing, and slowly she feels herself beginning to steady. the sorrow, the grief, the agony. it all seems to drift away at the pressing of another body against hers. breathing slows until they're no longer coming out in breathless gasps, sobs releasing their grip on her throat. it's odd, really, to find someone who not only grounds her but actually wants to. perhaps it's the kindred spirits they share, those similar feelings tying them together forever. she doesn't know, doesn't quite understand, but she presses closer nonetheless.

it dawns on her as stormy begins speaking, as she absorbs everything and practically soaks up her sadness, that she doesn't deserve her. she's a bright light in a dark world and illeana knows she wants to keep that light, as selfish as that may be.

"but," she tries to offer a rebuttal but the words die in her throat. instead, she swallows thickly around the emotions and struggles to find exactly what she wants to say. between the wine and the heightened emotions, it's difficult to sort through the jumbled thoughts. in the end, she settles upon, "you love him..." and he more than likely still loves you, her mind finishes. sometimes, it's a bitter pill to swallow but she's accustomed to the taste by now. besides, stormy deserves the world, that much she's certain of.

warmth fades once stormy pulls away but it never truly leaves. her friend lingers with careful hands, comfort drifting from her fingertips. her skin heats at the touch, a flush blossoming across her cheeks despite the tear stains. really, what did she ever do to deserve such a person? it's both baffling and incredible and she's leaning into warm hands without a second thought.

bits and pieces of her past are spilled out to rest suspended in the air, new life breathing into them with every passing moment. it's terrifying and yet, she almost feels a little bit lighter. perhaps it's simply just the wine but... she's been holding this in for too long and if she hadn't uttered a single thing about it? well, it might have just suffocated her. and yet, a full story isn't painted. parts are omitted, key parts that might just be better left unsaid. besides, her skin tells the story well enough.

"i," she attempts and her voice falters on the single syllable. she winces at the hoarse sound and closes parted lips for a moment. gather yourself, she wills and while it's futile, she finds her voice in the end. "it's so hard to believe that after everything, though. i -- i don't see it if i'm being honest." how could she? blades have carved failure into her skin, her veins. how can that just be erased so easily? her eyes dart away as she tries to continue. a sob punctuates the words but she presses on anyway, ignoring the way she crumbles into ruins just a little further. "failure's all i know," a pause follows and she's dragging her eyes back. "you're stronger, stormy. i promise you that." she can't even handle nightmares let alone the weight of her actions. add that as fuel to the fire of her past and it's a fatal weight she isn't strong enough to bear.

the feeling of fingers curling around hers pulls her away from whatever thoughts swirl in her mind, grounding her in this moment once again. and then, her breath hitches in her throat and she's breaking at the seams all over again.

"they're not beautiful," she almost wails, new tears bubbling up over waterlines and spilling against skin. it's difficult to see the scars from stormy's eyes, to see what she fully means. they hold too much history, too much pain and anguish forever embedded in her skin. "they're disgusting and horrifying and i can't -- i can't believemyparentsdidthat!" she's torn between sadness and anger, words meshing together until another sob escapes and she's pressing as close as she possibly can to stormy. the fluttering sensation of a forehead pressing against another mildly distracts her and as her eyes dart between eyes and lips, she's overcome with a dilemma she probably should even be fathoming. and yet, she's aware of how easily it could be to close that distance, to blur the lines of friendship and comfort and all those feelings she can't distinguish.

in the end, she doesn't give in if only to protect stormy from herself.

[attr="class","illietag"]
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON May 26, 2020 23:19:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

"We let each other go, Illeana. I will be okay."[break][break]

She says this softly while buried in the woman's embrace. At some point the comfort she had been seeking had changed hands - now she was fighting to comfort her. The moment she pulls away her hands stay close. Stormy thumbs away the tears gently, desperate to take away her pain. She didn't deserve it.[break][break]

Eventually she manages to put a smile on her face, forcing herself to swallow the pit in her stomach for the sake of Illeana. The wine makes her hands feel heavy and her face warm and tingly. It makes her thoughts cloudy and her emotions heightened and it's the reason she's crying without making a sound, the reason why tears leave tracks down her face despite the smile she's wearing.[break][break]

But she remains attentive as Illeana fights for her words. But Stormy manages to mince her words in between Illie's, to reassure her, to comfort. [break][break]

"You don't have to see it because I do. I see you, Illie."[break][break]

It breaks her heart, however, to see Illeana so defeated and uncertain of herself. Failure was never to be used in the same sentence as Illeana Reyes. Something so demeaning had never once crossed Stormy's mind.[break][break]

Stormy twines her fingers with hers then, as if praying she can lend whatever strength she believes she has - strength that Stormy doesn't see in herself, back into Illeana. [break][break]

But then Illeana is wailing and Stormy is overwhelmed with the desire to comfort. It had never occurred to her that Illeana could be hurting. It made her sick, knowing that she had been under so much pressure for so long and Stormy hadn't ever seen it.[break][break]

She saw it now, though, and she was going to do something about it.[break][break]

"Illeana," she stresses her name as her forehead presses against hers.[break][break]

"I am so sorry. But I promise you, they will never hurt you ever again."[break][break]

Stormy oversteps then, overwhelmed with the intense emotions she's feeling. Their closeness is intoxicating and comforting even for herself, so she leans in. Her lips find Illie's, the intent soft, cautious.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2020 23:03:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie b"]she swallows, emotion thick in her throat. stormy's words do little to quell the turmoil in her mind, the line between right and wrong blurring until it's muddy and confusing. is any of it okay? is it okay to feel something for him? and what of the conflicting feelings in her chest for her? nothing makes sense and it's all jumbled beyond comprehension. she can barely make out the pieces that aren't influenced by red wine and skin pressed too close for her to ignore. perhaps it's meant to be this way, this confusing, this messy.

and yet, she knows it isn't.

she's trying to stifle the sobs, the tears that keep coming. nothing helps, however, but stormy. and perhaps the feeling is mutual. the woman pulls away slightly to stare, to run trembling fingertips over slightly wet cheeks. crying. stormy's crying too. it doesn't fit with the smile she wears, the way it doesn't fully reach her eyes. something in her chest gives way, breaking and breaking until it's porcelain hitting tiles with a sharp, distinctive shatter.

"stormy," her voice wobbles, bottom lip quivering.

her best friend, possibly her favorite person on this planet, is doing her absolute best to fight the thoughts in her mind, to make sure it's known that what she thinks isn't what she sees. it's comforting, affectionate, loving. and illeana reyes deserves none of it. she's clinging further with desperate hands, pressing closer and closer until she isn't sure where she ends and stormy begins. it's suffocating and not enough all at once and she's lost in the sea of sheer tenderness.

"you're kind," she starts with a sigh. her hands drift to intertwine their fingers, palms pressing together. "and incredible and strong and gorgeous. i love you. you know that, right?" it's genuine and raw and probably not the best place for such a confession and she doesn't know if it's just the wine or the emotions but it feels right.

stormy's hands settle against hers and she's heaving a sigh, sobs quelling and settling. a swallow follows and she's calmer with just the touch, the comfort that stormy provides. it's enough to fight the darkness as it comes, the memories rising and falling like a chest struggling to breathe. and instead of drowning in them, in the surge of emotions they bring, she's grounded in this moment. anchored by stormy, present and somewhat attentive. her mind threatens to drift away beneath the turmoil of waves in the ocean of memories but it's stormy's stressing of her name that brings her back, that keeps her rooted in place.

and then the pressing of skin on skin, forehead on forehead has her snapping back to crimson eyes and wine stained lips.

"i," she tries and words die in her throat. she doesn't even attempt to try to find them, to breathe life into them again. no, how could she? it happens so quickly that if she weren't in this moment, she would wonder if it had just been a trick of the light, a fabricated illusion to appease her desires. it's not, however, and it's completely and utterly real. stormy closes the distance between them, lips pressing against hers, and it's nothing but warmth and affection. somewhere in the midst of her shock and her slow reciprocation, she realizes two things. one: stormy feels like the sun on her face and it's warm and fuzzy and loving. two: the swell of emotions in her chest is dangerous, is going to ruin this, and she's a little terrified.

it all fades away once she returns the kiss with something akin to desperation. and then, when she parts, when she pulls away to let out a shaky breath, there's a bright flush to her cheeks that definitely isn't because of wine. "i'msosorry!" comes out in a jumble, words meshing together as her hands abruptly leave stormy's to clamp over her mouth. she kissed her best friend. oh god. is that normal? is she crossing a line? oh god, oh god, ohgod. around her fingers, she tries to speak, tries to apologize further. "i -- i'm sorry! i didn't mean to, um, take advantage..." is it bad she wants to do it again? oh boy!

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2020 18:20:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Illeana says her name and it warms something deep in her chest and she clings to it with desperation because maybe, if she focuses on her, she'll forget about her insecurities for just a moment.[break][break]

And then Illie is telling her sweet nothings, gassing her up and praising her and doing everything right. Stormy wants to cry but she holds it back because this isn't about her, this is about Illie.[break][break]

"Oh Illie... I love you more."[break][break]

This would become abundantly apparent the moment Stormy pushes past personal boundaries but it's worth it because Illeana has stopped crying, her sobs settling and she's relaxing - even if it was just a little bit.[break][break]

Stormy's lips find Illie's in the dark, her intent is searching and warm. It fills her with relief when Illie reciprocates, but also with fear. And yet she doesn't intend to pull away because she's selfish - she wants this, just a moment of comfort that's probably more than inappropriate. But Stormy has always been the type to go too far.[break][break]

But then Illeana pulls away and apologizes and Stormy is left confused and concerned and overwhelmed. She physically pulls away to clasp hands over her mouth and now she's worried that she's made things worse, that she's made a mistake. That, in her attempt to comfort her best friend, a woman she had come to adore and love, had been ruined by Stormy's impulsiveness.[break][break]

"N-no, I'm so sorry, Illie. I overstepped, I didn't mean to make this worse."[break][break]

This time, however, Stormy respects the distance between them, forcing her hands to stay tucked in her lap instead of searching in the dark for Illie again. Her heart hammers loudly in her chest, the lingering taste of Illie's wine-stained lips still vivid in her mind.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2020 0:39:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie b"]her chest swells with so many emotions it makes her dizzier than any glass of wine ever could. it's difficult to pick them all apart, each one swirling into the next to create a muddy mess of pure feelings. one stands out among the rest, however, and it's easy to put a name to, easy to recognize and acknowledge. love. there's something about having your love returned that just makes you feel more than this world, more than this universe, this reality. she giggles at the thought, at the reassurance that drips from stormy's lips like honey.

and then, lines are crossed and blurred and she's running blindly into the unknown.

her lips are soft, perhaps softer than she could have imagined. and somewhere between the immense affection and the way her own lips part slightly to release a little sigh of content into stormy's, she comes to a certain realization. her first kiss (yes, really!) has been shared with her best friend. sure, she had always thought it'd be something different with someone else but... this is almost better than she had imagined.

it's over, then, and she's scrambling to come up with something, anything, to make up for the lack of warmth she feels. at first she's worried, terribly so, about their friendship. will they go back to normal after this? will they act like nothing happened? does she even want to? no, she realizes as her body slowly relaxes and her hands lower themselves from her mouth. she doesn't want to act like nothing happened. actually, she'd like to do that again...

"oh, stormy," she murmurs, soft and uncertain as she treads into uncharted territory. her hands drift for stormy's, searching and almost desperate once more. instead of the need for comfort, for safety, she's looking for affection and love. when her hands find what they're looking for, she gives a light squeeze and a soft smile. "you didn't make it worse." a light giggle follows and she's tilting her head slightly with a slightly dazed expression. "if anything, you made it better."

the phantom feeling of lips pressed against hers lingers even with the distance between them. perhaps that's what prompts her to lean a little closer, actively seeking that urge to blur the lines until they no longer exist. her cheeks radiate warmth and fluster but her smile is warm, bordering flirtatious, as she whispers. "i -- i really enjoyed that, you know." another laugh follows and she's fidgeting slightly in the grass, eyes darting away to the trees. "i wouldn't mind if you, i don't know, wanted to do it again?" it might be a little too forward for her, a little too outside of her realm of comfort, but she's overwhelmed with so many feelings and so much wine that she's falling. hook, line, and sinker.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 23:10:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

There's a blinding mix of certainty and uncertainty as they pull away. Despite the hunger she feels for more, more intimacy more love, more Illie, she hesitates because she's suddenly aware of just what boundary she's crossed. She's never kissed a woman before, had never even considered it. And yet she had stumbled headfirst into Illeana without regret, without worry. [break][break]

And even still, even after their lips part and she catches her breath, she is satisfied. [break][break]

Relief washes over her as Illie assures her that everything is fine, that she hasn't made their relationship complicated, that their emotional compilation hasn't been overlooked. Illie's hands find hers and she holds on tight, perhaps even with desperation or ferocity. She had worried for a moment, a painful moment, that she had crossed a line.[break][break]

Because, after all, what did this mean? She had been in love before. She still was, deep down. There were buried and undiscovered emotions she still hadn't worked through regarding Alexander. She loved him deeply, that hadn't changed. It was complicated now as a result of her own passion and self-destructive nature. [break][break]

But what was this now? This moment between her and her best friend? What had she done? What was she still doing?[break][break]

Illeana's voice is a murmur, the thundering in her chest is too intense. It rises to her ears and drowns out all thought and explanation and suggestion. She sees only Illie, sees her blushing and smiling. That's what matters. Illeana's smile.[break][break]

So she pulls the woman back in, teeth grazing lips as she tastes the wine on her lips.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 21:52:03 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie b"]between the two of them, there's too many emotions to sort through. they blur together almost with different colors until it's a muddy mix unable to be picked apart. which ones are real and which ones are fabricated by alcohol? some of them feel too surreal, too dream-like to be considered reality. and yet, as she tries to settle her heartbeat down, she knows that this very moment is one hundred percent real.

and perhaps that's the scariest part of it all. this is real, this is what they want right now, and it's terrifying.

the way she's almost too satisfied with what has transpired, the way she's completely prepared to do it again... it's exciting, confusing, messy. will this change their friendship? will this change her feelings for alexander? does she even bring up those factors into this equation? she doesn't and perhaps she never will but it lingers long after this hot springs trip comes to a close. present but not, a ghost at the edge of her mind. the what ifs might plague her but they don't change how she leans forward, how she welcomes this.

their fingers knot together and there's desperation, ferocity, a hidden message all laced together with finger pads and good intentions. as if they both understand that even the littlest bit of distance could change everything, they cling to each other to keep themselves rooted in the moment.

her smile widens for a moment, shy and forward all at once, and then it's overtaken. lips pressing closer again, teeth scraping against skin in the heat of it all. she's aware that this is dangerous territory. yet, she doesn't care. it's just her and stormy and this moment beneath the stars.

and as she meets stormy's affection with her own, hands shifting to grip at her waist, she's breathing a sigh of bliss into their connected lips.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2020 21:39:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]thread complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 35 pokedollars & 3 infamy.
[break]